X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bigotry hath no bounds, I guess.

Weak.
    "Could you be loved?" - unknown philopsopher

Then bigotry made a left turn at Ambiguity Lane and it (along with your point) got lost.
    Strains by Verite .......................... sigpic
    Holy Grail Intro, Seeds at Seebay, Private Breeders
    Orange Diesel Intro, Seeds now at Seedbay

Comment

well put verite

Comment

My point: Frail, fragile minds can't adjust to change. They think that they can run away from things. But running is a very inefficient way to confront your fears. Please don't be a fragile mind.

Look around to the many helpful folks who came from OG. Live with them. Learn with them. Relax with them. No one is trying to change your beautiful little ICmag world.

Comment

And here I thought this thread died because of the welcoming arms and many new friendships formed and old friendships rekindled. The OG refuge forum closed and I assumed this would too, they both served their purpose throughout an internet turmoil but are no longer relavant to anyone here.

Guess that's the thing with bigots - they gotta keep tryin to stir up old shit. OG happened. Get over it. Shit happens. Everyone is welcomed here with open arms and honest hearts from all sites and walks of life that I've seen. No one cares any longer if you were from OG, hell most of us were at one point or another. Just cease this ill begotten hostility once and for all, willya.

Turn that sour attitude towards terrorists and government asshats that refuse access to our medicine.

And check thread dates before jumping.........this mess is old history - Feb '06. (This is almost 2007)

Last edited by 1TokeOverLine; 12-20-2006, 23:47.

Comment

Bigots? Here at ICmag. NAAAAA can't be. We are all perfect, and tolerant of all people.

How crushed I am.

What was your point again?

Comment

Whats an Og?

Comment

Originally posted by 1TokeOverLine
                The OG refuge forum closed and I assumed this would too
                Well said, man. Thank you.

Comment

I came across this thread earlier and now I'm back, this has been driving me crazy. I apologize for the upfront nature of my questions...but Don Juan, is your post some sort of symbolic bible scripture that we must all interpret in our own way? If not, what are you talking about? Are people being mean to you?

Comment

Originally posted by Verite
                    Whats an Og?

Original Gangsta.

Comment

Try Overgrow.com

RIP
                      Last edited by CaptJamesTKirk; 12-27-2006, 21:32.

Comment

Dang, I was positive it meant,

" Easton's 1897 Bible Dictionary - Cite This Source

Og

gigantic, the king of Bashan, who was defeated by Moses in a pitched battle at Edrei, and was slain along with his sons (Deut. 1:4), and whose kingdom was given to the tribes of Reuben and Gad and half the tribe of Manasseh (Num. 21:32-35; Deut. 3:1-13). His bedstead (or rather sarcophagus) was of iron (or ironstone), 9 cubits in length and 4 cubits in breadth. His overthrow was afterwards celebrated in song (Ps. 135:11; 136:20). "

Comment

A rose by any other name,,,,,

ok, adapted for this readership,,,,

A Hashplant by any other name would still get ya high!

Marijuana is natures way if saying High! - - or is it Hi!?

one to beam up

Comment

Originally posted by Jam Master Jaco
                            I came across this thread earlier and now I'm back, this has been driving me crazy. I apologize for the upfront nature of my questions...but Don Juan, is your post some sort of symbolic bible scripture that we must all interpret in our own way? If not, what are you talking about? Are people being mean to you?
                            Thank you for asking, Jaco.

Since it isn't appropriate (or practical) to have an entire subsite on a single forum, it's like: what's the point? Besides, it just seemed that the forum was offering a way for people to run, rather than confront their fears. Running just makes you worn out and scared. I know, because I've done plenty of it.

If the object of the game is to become as informed as possible, should we send a message of separation and denial? I suppose that's the meaning of it. Peace, and thank you again for asking.

Comment

You're quite the character Don Juan. It's cool though cuz you're simply being nice.

Comment

Working...
                              X