No announcement yet.

WANNA LAUGH?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didnt mind that as much as when I asked them what strains of seeds they were looking for and they replied, testicles.
    Strains by Verite .......................... sigpic
    Holy Grail Intro, Seeds at Seebay, Private Breeders
    Orange Diesel Intro, Seeds now at Seedbay

Comment

uh i dont get it

Comment

He wanted his balls. LOL
        medicaluser420

BlueMystic,Papaya,MMM,and Found grow.

How To Reveg

Aero/Bubbler Cloner

Comment

Heres one.

A woman comes home in the morning and tells her husband she spent the night at a friends. The husband calls his wifes 10 closest friends, none of them no anything about it.

A man comes home in the morning and tells his wife he spent the night at a friends. The wife calls her husbands 10 closest friends, 8 of them confirm that he spent the night and the other 2 claimed he was still there...

Comment

You all are way to funny!

I'm wettin' my pants here!
            Check out my Grow

I Feel the need for weed !!!

Comment

Comment

1 forum lurker to respond to the original post 6 months from now and start it all over again

Thats what I am lol, but I had to say that is the funniest thing I have read on the here at icmag. Funny perspective true, yet unoticed by me.

I am a satelite scientist though and I do have to say that the proper term is Lamp.

Just Kidding

Comment

2,596 refugees from Overlit Glow & Corona World asking why they can't sell their bulbs in an open forum...

good stuff CJ
                  " Want some whiskey in your water, Sugar in your tea...What's all these crazy questions you asking me...This is the craziest party that could ever be..Don't turn on the lights cause I don't want to see..Open up the window, Let some air into this room..Think I'm almost choking from the smell of stale perfume..And that cigarette your smoking bout scare me half to death..Open up the window sucker, let me catch my breath.."

I'm Governor packn2puff and I approve this message

Newest!! BubbleDust Picfest

Comment

good stuff

Comment

This was great!!! Thank you.

Which category do I fall in? :P

Comment

glad i wondered over here this am i needed laughs

Comment

great post for getting high!

please post more jokesss those posted are very funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest
                            1 forum lurker to respond to the original post 6 months from now and start it all over again
                            lol
                            word og

another line in the field of time

i got a window washers eye for an untuckable sky

Let it grow, let it grow,
                            Let it blossom, let it flow.
                            In the sun and in the snow

Comment

This sounds better if you say it out loud.

Polar Bear goes into a bar, & says to landlord,
                              "Can I have a .............................. ...........................
                              .............................. ............................be er please."
                              Landlord says, "Why the big pause?"
                              Last edited by Fingaz2; 09-30-2008, 12:51.
                              We will grow...........
                              Stronger, Longer, Bigger, Deeper.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest
                                How many board junkies does it take to change a light bulb?

1 to change the light bulb and to post that the light bulb has been changed

14 to share similar experiences of changing light bulbs and how the light bulb could have been changed differently

7 to caution about the dangers of changing light bulbs

1 to move it to the Lighting section

2 to argue then move it to the Electricals section

7 to point out spelling/grammar errors in posts about changing light bulbs

5 to flame the spell checkers

3 to correct spelling/grammar flames

6 to argue over whether it's "lightbulb" or "light bulb" ... another 6 to condemn those 6 as stupid

2 industry professionals to inform the group that the proper term is "lamp"

15 know-it-alls who claim they were in the industry, and that "light bulb" is perfectly correct

19 to post that this forum is not about light bulbs and to please take this discussion to a lightbulb forum

11 to defend the posting to this forum saying that we all use light bulbs and therefore the posts are relevant to this forum

36 to debate which method of changing light bulbs is superior, where to buy the best light bulbs, what brand of light bulbs work best for this technique and what brands are faulty

7 to post URL's where one can see examples of different light bulbs

4 to post that the URL's were posted incorrectly and then post the corrected URL's

3 to post about links they found from the URL's that are relevant to this group which makes light bulbs relevant to this group

13 to link all posts to date, quote them in their entirety including all headers and signatures, and add "Me too"

5 to post to the group that they will no longer post because they cannot handle the light bulb controversy

4 to say "didn't we go through this already a short time ago?"

13 to say "do a Google search on light bulbs before posting questions about light bulbs"

Me too!
                                When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.
                                - Hunter S. Thompson

NYCD, OG Kush X Blue Sat 2.2, White Satin [current]

OG KUSH X BLUE SAT 2.2 RDWC [fucked up]

UK Cheese, Mandala HashBerry, SensiStar [harvested]

Comment

Working...
                                X