Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• emmy75
    replied
    wow nice to see so many who have a taste for indian food. got to order the lamb, rogan josh style, with garlic nan and rice and lots of onions, oh yah and a sweet lassi

Leave a comment:

• Alex-F
    replied
    I'd go for a Biryany or whatever it's called, with garlic naan please

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    That is one funky pic. Nice grill.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    verite 4 ic comedy guru

Leave a comment:

• Verite
    replied
    Ok who parked the goat outside? Braaaaces

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    bugger now i need another 1 cheers hazy lol

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    no problem ,, i'll bring a bottle of cava too lol,,got me wanting 1 now

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    same here but wtf gn nan bread is always good mrs tricky ain't alowed any she stinks too much lol

Leave a comment:

• Gypsy Nirvana
    replied
    ......I might go for a Korma.........but tonight a Jalfrezi is out since I had one yesterday with a Lamb Vindaloo......ouch!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    wot about a jalfrieze gn

Leave a comment:

• Gypsy Nirvana
    replied
    ......get me a Chicken Madras......2 Chapaties.......a Garlic Naan.......and an Onion Baji please Hazy.......

Leave a comment:

• Saabotage
    replied
    I really must resist talking politics on these forums. :-( it kills my buzz!

Leave a comment:

• Saabotage
    replied
    Originally posted by weener
    How often do you think people realize that the U.S. screwed that whole region of the earth over REPEATEDLY? Im not saying that their isn't a little over reaction going on, but we used all those cultures for decades to "try" and destroy the U.S.S.R. Seems like a little ill will might be due, No?
    Was about to post something very long. But, fine we are America the great evil.

Lets forget about every other country and Empire their roles in history, except U.S.A. 1900's and after...

To anwser your question. Look at what led to WWI and THEN you will know from history whom exactly set up the region of the world as it is today. Surprise!

It won't be America.

Leave a comment:

• cannigrow
    replied
    Yay for some politically incorrect posts (Bozwell hit it on the nail) and jokes.

Did you hear about the Muslim strip club? It features full facial nudity!

A Palestinian suspect was being grilled by Israeli police. "Honest, I'm not a suicide bomber," he said. "I didn't say I wanted to blow myself up so I could sleep with 72 virgins. All I said was I'm dying to get laid!"

Leave a comment:

• Underground Man
    replied
    Originally posted by Verite
    I do kinda enjoy the irony of someone dying in the name of a cartoon.
    haha I get a kick when I see headlines on the news that say things like "cartoon outrage".

Leave a comment:

Working...
X