Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well its about time;...lol

thanks HHF..

seven months later ive finally received my order...not the two packs i originally ordered, but a fine lot nonetheless...i appreciate your efforts and i harbor no ill feelings about Breeder's Choice, packaged received...!!!

contents

pure haze
    nlxhaze
    esbholyweedxhaze
    columbian black

woulda been nice to get the kush ibl and the pure thai x kush ibl like originally ordered, but im satisfied with knowing i didnt get ripped off afterall...Thanks again BC crew for pulling through....maybe one day I will have a space where i can grow hazes...lol

cool they came through. That is pretty funny though, order some Kush and get Haze. Two varities that are on the opposite ends of the spectrum.

With proper materials and training you should be able to keep the Hazes in order. I've a Haze x AK47 (without training) that's stretching endlessly. Went into flower at 5 inches and is right now at 3 feet 10 inches. Training is a must for small spaces.

Comment

whats going on fellas,you boys have been a bit quite since the spanish boys got up ya's. the only way to come good is to come up with the goods?

Comment

well its about time;...lol
        High LDT,

That is very good news. Your Kush's will come out to you soon, that is just some freebies to achieve good will. We have only just got our own distribution sorted so will sort your Kush lines now it is all working.

Peace, hhf.

Comment

that is good news indeed...glad you're up and running...please check your pms...thanks!

p.s. if those are only the freebies, then I am stoked...your haze is the bad ass original line correct?

Comment

that is good news indeed...glad you're up and running...please check your pms...thanks!
            Thanks bro, got ya PM and responded.

p.s. if those are only the freebies, then I am stoked.
            Well we sent the Sativas, next is the Kush's, then you can make what ya want

..your haze is the bad ass original line correct?
            Your deadly man, lol, No comment!

Peace, hhf

Comment

Originally posted by HothouseFlowers
              Your deadly man, lol, No comment!
              in case you incriminate yourself?

Comment

hahahaha you guys kill me its all good

Comment

Forum Guidelines #7 exists for a reason, and applies to everyone...equally. Seed suppliers of Sboo/Sbay who choose to provide 'freebies' or shipments of seeds for any reason do so thru Sboo or Sbay, and not directly to anyone.....why????.....if the seeds are sent to Sboo/Sbay for forwarding then there is no need for giving of one's personal details to the supplier...iow, only Sboo/Sbay need have that interaction between sender/recipient for security reasons....sure, what is done via pm is private...but all this talk about it here isn't so private, and sets a negative prescedent to the guidelines.

If you do it....don't talk about it in open forum...then no one is the wiser.
                  If you do it....and talk about it in open forum....then that's where we gotta problemo.

Why is this being posted here and not via pm? To let everyone who reads this know that no matter who the member is, the guidelines apply to everyone.

Here's where alot of folks get unstuck....and this is much the case with smaller suppliers....personal info is provided then later when 'shitola' hits the fan for whatever reason or another (whether the shitola is true or not) then if the supplier never had the personal details to begin with then there can not be any 'finger pointing' later on.

It's all a matter of security.

Kindly adhere to tou #7.

Thanks,
                  dg

Comment

Apologies. Complete brain fade in responding.

Please feel free to delete.

Many thanks, hhf

Comment

Originally posted by HothouseFlowers
                      Apologies. Complete brain fade in responding.

Please feel free to delete.

Many thanks, hhf

used up all your excuses more like, as testimonied here
                      http://www.*****.com/boards/index.ph...ic=97914&st=60

Comment

I have followed this for years. I have watched and read on most of the boards since the beginning. I assumed most of this was common knowledge. It is very important to know the reputation of the breeder with whom you plan to buy beans from... As both with beans and Karma, you shall reap what you sow.
                        Personally, I believe in my opinion that HHF/Q had planted shill accounts way back earlier when he was planning this little seed fiasco. He would act like a complete stranger and post positive accounts in a different writing style. He's a tricky one, he is.

Comment

Yeah, I just feel sorry for Zamalito as he seems like a decent guy having his reputation tarnished by hanging out with his type, shame.

Comment

It is very important to know the reputation of the breeder with whom you plan to buy beans
                            Check out the sticky in the breeders lab for some breeders histories!!
                            Lights, Cannabis, Action!

Smurfs turf; 12 lights of Lemon G
                            https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=298512

Tips for new growers; Cutting the curve...
                            https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=294173

Lets have a Deathstar thread!
                            https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....60#post3162660

Comment

Originally posted by medical_shed
                              Yeah, I just feel sorry for Zamalito as he seems like a decent guy having his reputation tarnished by hanging out with his type, shame.

you should'nt feel anything for him, cos if you fly with the crows, you get shot with the crows.

Comment

Working...
                              X