• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi there irishSoCo

that smiley

cracked me up

cheers
    It is impossible to escape the impression that people commonly use false standards of measurement-that they seek power,success and wealth for themselves and admire them in others,and that they underestimate what is of true value in life.

Comment

What Irish said..

Peace, hhf

Lock it Zam, enough, free speech has been had and given here. They wanted to record their opinion, they have.
      Last edited by HothouseFlowers; 07-18-2007, 22:43.

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoke386
        Your right where I live everyone is waiting to fuck you and you cant trust a sole but yourself....Like I said you guys live in little happy places where everyone gets along, That aint the real world bra... What we call it around here is, Get it how you live

get it how you live, get down like you live, in this biz its all shady. man most people here are too afraid to go down the block to see whats there they are scared to death to buy from a street dealer... big smoke we charge $6500lb so if a mofo think I dont keep the 45 cocked on every transaction try me. most of my customers are cats that i know will do you in in a heart beat dudes driving ranges and nav jags and controlling many city blocks. probably millionaires. I'd deal with the devil if the price is right and its a dog eat dog world and i'm still alive

Comment

Originally posted by HothouseFlowers
          What Irish said..
          Originally posted by irishSoCo
          i think by this point everybody can draw their own conclusions about the integrity or lack thereof of hhf/ Q.
          my point entirely, straight from the horses mouth,

well people there you go, confirmation of just how much integrity these guys really have,

a bunch of low down underhand charlatans,

be warned

Comment

Originally posted by firefox337
            my point entirely, straight from the horses mouth,

well people there you go, confirmation of just how much integrity these guys really have,

a bunch of low down underhand charlatans,

be warned

i talked to fritzman and might still got the email as to why he aint working with zam or breeders choice everybody has a little crook in them or they wouldnt be in an illegal business
            but hay they did me right and since im commercial ill let the political correct people have this one

Comment

Originally posted by blowfishdirect
              i talked to fritzman and might still got the email as to why he aint working with zam or breeders choice everybody has a little crook in them or they wouldnt be in an illegal business
              but hay they did me right and since im commercial ill let the political correct people have this one

yo yo yo breh, go bust that .45 cap in that fritz's ass man

dude, your self admitted 'commercial dealer' status excludes you from being remoteley interested in strain preservation and also exhonerates you from being anywhere near the understanding of just how much work is involved in doing so,
              so why dont you just head back off to your block and shift your low grade shwagg for $6500 lb, eh

Comment

Originally posted by firefox337
                yo yo yo breh, go bust that .45 cap in that fritz's ass man
                dude, your self admitted 'commercial dealer' status excludes you from being remoteley interested in strain preservation and also exhonerates you from being anywhere near the understanding of just how much work is involved in doing so,
                so why dont you just head back off to your block and shift your low grade shwagg for $6500 lb, eh
                NOW THATS SOME FUNNY SHIT ! Dont you just love all these bad ass Killers and Dealers in computer land. There all Legends in their Own Minds.
                Peace Be With You Firefox. Give em Hell.
                Last edited by trouble; 07-18-2007, 23:31.

Comment

Hi guys first off i think facts need to be stated and corrected .

HHF
                  Dont you remember the seeds sent to Shanti, half the stocks? they where handed on and handed on as they dont have time for them or the will for that work according to Kashgari, i believe that too, as the collectors of our Colombians sent seeds of many lines there too, none has ever been preserved or shared on to our knowledge.

Shanti was not given half the stock shanti and nev were given x amount ot1 was given x amount and pacific who called wolfman a thief was also given x amount off seed as were a few others around the world 1 of that lot were the spanish guys.

This hole thing from the very start was ugly erly on when pacific posted soon as the post started in shantis forum at cw and called wolfman a thief.

Pacific infact gave the seeds away to wolfman i rember reading the post were pacific posted offering an old sat line as she could not grow them were she was no mention of wonting seed back or any such thing.

A few years later Gant shows up posts saying how the seeds from wolfman were going to be offerd and pacific posted calling him (wolfman) a thif bad karma from ward go.

I was one of the first to be offerd the sed i sed no and eny one that knows me knows im a sativa head why did i say no well i lost all respect for pacific a little time before this and i was going to send some Neviles haze f2s as she was looking to find a male haze to use in breeding reson why i then changed my mind is best left quiet becouse it will make this shit fest look small and open up a ugly side to the community few need in short .

I have had some wards with HHF and he will be the first to tell you i started a post at a diffrent site about this line only as my name was draged into it and as i couldnt not post here i started a post there he as do others know how i feel about this lines authenticity but i wont even go there as i came to the relisation time will sort all out karma dont come wen you expect it .

As for zamalito i dont know much of the guy but he seams okay.

What i dont understanmd is why are you all argueing over a strain that was made by a guy ( wolfman ) and past out to be sheard and past around to all that wanted to try it ?.

Ot1 firstly needs to thank wolfman as do a lot who like this strain becouse with out him it would not be in any of your hands right now or back in ot1s.

You then need to relise this line from what i rember was not just ment for a select few to have market rights over it was ment to be sheard rember that.

Im not even going to say a thing about the strain line .

Comment

Working...
                  X