X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SeedBay Update

High,

You asked for BuyNow's so as stocks build we have begun to post these. We have also sent to SB a whole bunch of freebies to go along (if possible) with customers auction wins and to share with the Seedbay customers. These freebies include pure Malawi and Ethiopian Landraces and some exciting F1 and F2's.

Currently at Seedbay on Buy Now are:

Pure Haze - $75 - 10 Seeds
    Northern Lights x Pure Haze - $65 - 10 Seeds
    ESB/hw x Pure Haze - $65 - 10 Seeds
    Bubba Kush S1 (5) - $75 - 5 Female Seeds
    Bubba kush S1 (10) - $140 - 10 Female Seeds

Over the next few days we will be adding more F1, Landrace and IBL lines all on BuyNow's.

Peace, hhf

Whatever happened to the HOG that Zoma mentioned was going to go up last week sometime?

Thanks

Comment

High BB,

It will be listed next week now, this line went into a later shipment to Seedbay.

Peace, hhf

Comment

...e as indicas hhfão??
        are they coming? too early to discuss the tom hill collab goods? be well
        "I am strongly in favor of using poisoned gas against uncivilised tribes." -Winston Churchill

Comment

Yeah mudddy, it's a bit too early but we will be working with his lines. I don't know the schedule but some landrace Indica lines will be coming soon.

Comment

cool guys i am so stoked about these h.o.g. beans!!!

will they be up for buy nows?
            -"act real as if you know. cause if you show you don't, you wont. if you show you don't, you won't. what's it all about?"

Comment

...e as indicas hhfão??
              are they coming?
              Yep sure are, couple of pure Kush IBL lines week to two away from listing..

too early to discuss the tom hill collab goods? be well
              ffs Muddy! Dont start, lol!

Seriously bro a lot of discussion to be made yet, prioritising of works in progress. Have a lot of accessions to make, including the collections of Gypsy from in the field for the Save the Strains project, also Mriko's field collections preservations are still under way here but we hope to squeeze Toms line in towards the Autumn and from there on. Will discuss with Zam and Humito tomorrow and let you know on schedules.

One things for sure, we are greatly honoured and touched by Toms offer and will make sure these lines are firstly preserved and then made available to the community whilst being maintained in pure form.

Peace, hhf

Comment

hot house flowers, i'd like to say, you are one lieing, thieving rip off scumbag of a human being, and i hope karma comes around to you sooner rather than later,

and beware of this fool people, he's a total rip off merchant, who robs other breeders genetics and does not send orders to customers,

i really hope you see this HHF, cos if i ever see you first, your head will roll

Comment

Do you wanna elaborate?

Comment

Let me guess, firefox is one of those folks who once ordered seeds and didn't get them, so he's angry.

But rather than us trying to guess why you're angry, please tell us why, just storming in here with all of 2 posts and calling people names is just not helpful to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by firefox337
                      hot house flowers, i'd like to say, you are one lieing, thieving rip off scumbag of a human being, and i hope karma comes around to you sooner rather than later,

and beware of this fool people, he's a total rip off merchant, who robs other breeders genetics and does not send orders to customers,

i really hope you see this HHF, cos if i ever see you first, your head will roll
                      I had my order go out from Canada to Britain and back again in 11 days. I'm planting the Blockhead next week thanks to Seedsbay.

Mmmm....maybe Karma is working here....

Comment

yeah, i'll happily elaborate, but before i do, i'd like to say i've never ordered from this thieving scumbag,

firstly, without getting into too much detail, HHF aka queijo, set up a seed vendor business were he stole genetics from other breeders, hacked them into hermie seeds and sold them to unsuspecting customers (well those lucky enough to receive anything at all after sending him payment).

Instead of dealing fairly with his customers and vendors quiejo packed his bags along with the money he made ripping people off and set himself up in southern spain/portugal.
                        He then went on to rename all his stolen seed lines and become a breeder under the name of HotHouseFlowers.

and in a recent article in 'soft secrets' he still has the audacity to namedrop OT AS IF HE WAS HIS MENTOR, even though OT was one of the peeps he ripped off big time,

maybe soft secrets should interview OT, and we'll see what kind of a person HHF is,

and in case my word aint good to you guys, here's a quote from A.C.E from another site

"Queijo as known now as HotHouseFlowers , had a website 2 years ago. he was very interested to distribute new seedbanks based in their own landrace genetics. He was a very passionated person and stupid of us we trusted in him. We sent him lot of landrace seeds (pakistan, jamaican, ...)to work in preservation projects and lot of ace stock to sell in his website.

It was the time we were doing the haze preservation for Oldtimer. Charlie, a member of my collective did the wrong act to send to Queijo/HHF the first haze parental clones and haze hybrids seeds we were using (far from being the best ones, haze tests and grows were not finished at that time).

Charlie sent him the clones because HHF/Queijo was lying us saying he was doing our contact with ***** staff and promised to give the clones and seeds to Oldtimer but he never did it. He kept the clones for his own profit and started to sell untested haze seeds and haze hybrids (like columbian haze) seeds.

He never commented our preservation work or where he got the haze clones to do his filthy job. He also has been using Oldtimer's name without his aproval in the Uk soft secrets arthicle and in other forums.

Queijo had to close his website after many problems with customers. People didnt received their payed ace orders, we never recived anything for the comemrcial seeds we sent him for his website, so as you can see queijo stole us and manipulated us. I had to re send again many ace seeds to stolen Queijo's customers.

HHF/Queijo dissapeared for a few mounths .... we thought it would be his end but we were clearly wrong, he mutated into a new identity (HHF) selling seeds creating Breeder's Choice (Thieves), Zamalito saw the filthy business and joined with him. I emailed Zamalito as i thought he was a good person working with the wrong team but i only received insults and unrespect from him. Nothing about plants and work.

Im very sorry to communicate this negative comments but i think is very important people know our experience. Sad! "

so there you go guys, trust this guy at your own stupidity.
                        Last edited by firefox337; 07-17-2007, 13:36.

Comment

that does sound very shady to say the least
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by firefox337
                            yeah, i'll happily elaborate, but before i do, i'd like to say i've never ordered from this thieving scumbag,

firstly, without getting into too much detail, HHF aka queijo, set up a seed vendor business were he stole genetics from other breeders, hacked them into hermie seeds and sold them to unsuspecting customers (well those lucky enough to receive anything at all after sending him payment).

Instead of dealing fairly with his customers and vendors quiejo packed his bags along with the money he made ripping people off and set himself up in southern spain/portugal.
                            He then went on to rename all his stolen seed lines and become a breeder under the name of HotHouseFlowers.

and in a recent article in 'soft secrets' he still has the audacity to namedrop OT AS IF HE WAS HIS MENTOR, even though OT was one of the peeps he ripped off big time,

maybe soft secrets should interview OT, and we'll see what kind of a person HHF is,

and in case my word aint good to you guys, here's a quote from A.C.E from another site

"Queijo as known now as HotHouseFlowers , had a website 2 years ago. he was very interested to distribute new seedbanks based in their own landrace genetics. He was a very passionated person and stupid of us we trusted in him. We sent him lot of landrace seeds (pakistan, jamaican, ...)to work in preservation projects and lot of ace stock to sell in his website.

It was the time we were doing the haze preservation for Oldtimer. Charlie, a member of my collective did the wrong act to send to Queijo/HHF the first haze parental clones and haze hybrids seeds we were using (far from being the best ones, haze tests and grows were not finished at that time).

Charlie sent him the clones because HHF/Queijo was lying us saying he was doing our contact with ***** staff and promised to give the clones and seeds to Oldtimer but he never did it. He kept the clones for his own profit and started to sell untested haze seeds and haze hybrids (like columbian haze) seeds.

He never commented our preservation work or where he got the haze clones to do his filthy job. He also has been using Oldtimer's name without his aproval in the Uk soft secrets arthicle and in other forums.

Queijo had to close his website after many problems with customers. People didnt received their payed ace orders, we never recived anything for the comemrcial seeds we sent him for his website, so as you can see queijo stole us and manipulated us. I had to re send again many ace seeds to stolen Queijo's customers.

HHF/Queijo dissapeared for a few mounths .... we thought it would be his end but we were clearly wrong, he mutated into a new identity (HHF) selling seeds creating Breeder's Choice (Thieves), Zamalito saw the filthy business and joined with him. I emailed Zamalito as i thought he was a good person working with the wrong team but i only received insults and unrespect from him. Nothing about plants and work.

Im very sorry to communicate this negative comments but i think is very important people know our experience. Sad! "

so there you go guys, trust this guy at your own stupidity.
                            You guys need to get outta your fantasy world and realize this is REAL LIFE.ITs not all happy times where everyone is honest and happy, Im sorry if you got ripped of and all your friends, But I have never been more happy with a breeder, Hey its life everyone fucks up once or twice, Doesnt mean he isnt a awesome breeder and can take over a bussiness just from a couple haze and sativa landraces. I will still proudly go to Breeders CHoice for my strains and ill ask HHF what to get before I do it, BEcause he is a stand up guy and is alwasys there to help me out and answer questions
                            Last edited by bigsmoke386; 07-17-2007, 14:35.

Comment

anyone else rush to seedbay when they saw the title of this thread??
                              F1 or inbreed/landrace strains only, NO POLY-HYBRIDS!!

Comment

Working...
                              X