No announcement yet.

Bubba Kush s1's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure you will, blue. I'm excited for you. The fact that it is so true breeding definitely adds to the mystery of the origins of bubba kush. Either it was just an insanely rare heavily homozygous f1 or f2 or someone put some serious work into it.

Comment

Either it was just an insanely rare heavily homozygous f1 or f2 or someone put some serious work into it.
      Definitely Z, from the S1's i sprouted to test them there extremely homozygous to the point that it looks very much like a IBL to me.

Peace, hhf

Comment

You guys totally rock! As far as I'm concerned, in the most basic form, the only thing you owe to us, the grower/consumer, is the product we paid for. Your willingness to take the time to answer questions, and share your knowledge/insight really blows my mind.

Actually, after reading more of your forum, it just reaffirms what you're all about. Nice to see you walk the walk.

It makes me wish I had the space (and time) to grow out some of your sativa's! Happy to report the BK S1's have landed...all 5 will be germed asap and should be hitting 12/12 in 12-13wks. (in very good company I may add!!).

Can't wait to update ya on progress/results!

Thanks!!!!!

C.

Comment

Alright, I think I have been pretty patient, Is he writing this guide or what?

Comment

what is it you are wanting to know about bubba...lots of sun is a must ...lots of room for root space...I average 4 oz dry when grown in 5 gallon buckets when putting them out around now...I use clones so they would be a lil faster than by seed....goes around 55 -60 days...mine goes 65 max for the knock you out effect....best of luck

Comment

I'm lost. Who's writing a guide?

I though you were going to ask me questions but I can talk you through it. I guess we should start with the soil mix. I will post it in your thread.

Comment

*pulls up a chair. notebook in hand*

Comment

Originally posted by KittyCageKiller
                  what is it you are wanting to know about bubba...lots of sun is a must ...lots of room for root space...I average 4 oz dry when grown in 5 gallon buckets when putting them out around now...I use clones so they would be a lil faster than by seed....goes around 55 -60 days...mine goes 65 max for the knock you out effect....best of luck
                  what do you mean, you average 4 oz dry when grown in 5 gallon buckets and putting them out, How old are they? and how tall are they.........I was goin Veg them for 24 hours a day for 2 months....But let them sleep, everyonce in a while throughhout........Then put them outside......

Comment

Alright, I think I have been pretty patient, Is he writing this guide or what?
                    lol Bigsmoke, best thing to do is to use the search button and look at the hundreds of grow threads of indica kushs and bubbas conducted here in every style and manner. Learn something from all of them and you will be able to write you own guide. Glad you found your seeds, sometimes its hard to see what your looking for even though it stares you in the face, just use that search and all will be revealed.

Peace, hhf

Comment

Is the bubba are very difficult one to clone, or is it just like any other plant??? I was going try LAzy growings method

Comment

Its not a real dificult one to clone. As far as gardening techniques, I strongly encourage you to do as much as you can as every drop of effort will be returned to you with increased quality and yield. Also the strain is going to be mold sensitive in your locale which is something you'll have to stay on. If you wish for something easier to grow in your environment send me a pm and I can advise you on some cheaper seeds to use for your first grow that are more suited to your environment.

Comment

Sounds good, Well I might just have to put them inside, and sacrifice the yield, for more bud instead of moldy bud..Thanks for the input

Comment

Also to those who asked we used the pre-98 cutting for making the s1's we sell.

Comment

Thanks for that info Zamalito, mine just got here today cant wait to pop them.

Comment

Any nutrimental preferences for these BK S1 ladies? Are they light on nutes or tend to heavy feeding? Thank you in advance.

Comment

Working...
                                X