Bubba Kush s1's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bubba Kush s1's

A pack of these just left the bay on their way to me!! I really want to do them justice! Besides solid veg time, anything else I should be looking out for? Anyone have any insight, advice on these??

Thanks!

C.

Hola Chikskilz,

Well 'Humito' has worked with the Bubba line a lot and we will get you a brief grow guide for later today. Best I ask him to write that as he has worked with the plant a lot, indoor and out. From what I understand root space is key to yields with this one, also have a look around at the other growers of the Bubba as the S1's react very much the same as the clone. There is very little variation in the line

Peace, hhf

Comment

Thanks HhF - I'm glad to hear it's very close to the original, and have read a few grow diaries. Plan is to veg, lst under 400w hps for 6-10 weeks - then 12/12 under 1khps.

Not too worried about mold, etc - excellent ventalation, no heat/humidity issues. Not so worried about it being a 'low yielder' - Can always squeeze a couple in if the quality is what it's said to be.

Looking forward to giving them a run!! Thank you for making it available!!!

C.
      Last edited by ChickSkilz; 04-25-2007, 15:32.

Comment

Not so worried about it being a 'low yielder' - Can always squeeze a couple in if the quality is what it's said to be.
        High CS,

I don't actually know that it is really a poor yielding strain, reason I say that is that my colleague Humito gets great yields, once given the root space the plants do deliver well as the finished flowers are of a real high density, really solid and heavy buds.

Anyway the quality is there without doubt and we are totally confident you will find a good to exceptional mother in 5 or 10 seed packs as the line is very stable and true to form.

Thank you for making it available!!!
        Thank you for your support C!

Peace, hhf

Comment

I finally scored a pack of these cant wait to get them started. What pheno should i be looking for?

thanks for any help
          Bluekush

Comment

oh man....

ill absorb ALL advice on this one..

ive heard topping once or twice before flower helps the yields??

true?

what else ya got?

Comment

Please help

Finally! I have been looking for one of these threads for a while, well I got my pack and im growing them outdoor in southeastern united states, and would really like to know some helpful hints to make my first outdoor experience with this line.........Thanks
              Last edited by bigsmoke386; 04-26-2007, 00:48.

Comment

More then happy to support your team! From what I've been reading, sounds like you're doing some awesome work.

Happy to see others besides myself interested in these bubba's - What Pheno to look for would be of awesome help. I'm confident I'll find a beautiful mom in my 5 pack if you are!!

Thanks!

C.

Comment

ummmmm arent we expecting a guide or sumthing for these? sorry if im being impatient, thanks.

Comment

lol! not again, please just be a little patient brother. Humito who is writing that for you will get it done by the end of the week. He is extremely busy in the gardens this time of year..soon come amigos.

Peace, hhf

Comment

I will ask humito and get you strain specific answers tomorrow. In the meantime bigsmoke, could you start a thread listing the details of your grow. I'm not experienced with this strain but I'm very experienced growing outdoor in the southeastern u.s and I'm sure with the info I get from humito I can get you straight. Sorry to make you wait chik as soon as I hear from humito I will let you know.

Comment

No worries here what so ever Zamalito! The beans are still in the mail, it will be at least a week or two before they even sprout!

I'll be very grateful and appreciative of any knowledge Humito has the time to share.

Thank you so much for going above and beyond on the customer service. You guys are a class act all the way!!!

Muah!

C.

Comment

Humito

We patiently await your knowledge.

let him work people, jeeze.
                          heheheh, hes prolly working on next years MIND BLOWER,
                          dont interrupt the man.

patience.

hajahahahaha

(but damn, i secretly WANT all the answers too!)

im excited to work with this one!

Comment

I got a response from humito. He says there really is pretty much one pheno. Now of course with any seedline you will get some slight variation in flavor resin and yield but not enough to really designate different phenos. They all are pretty much like the cut except each with its own slight differences. Sorry its not much of an answer but at the same time it is good news, eh?

Comment

Thank you Zamalito that is very good to know hopefully i can find a really close representation of the bubba cutting.

Comment

Working...
                              X