Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CannaRed
    replied
    Here's a good video about bro science vs real science.
    Linda Chalker-Scott knows her shit.
    Clackamas Coot is on the talk too.
    [YOUTUBEIF]https://youtu.be/6FUItESzaXY[/YOUTUBEIF]

Leave a comment:

• Sesam
    replied
    I download my videos every time with https://www.freeonlineconverter.org from yt.

Leave a comment:

• CannaRed
    replied
    Chimera really brought the knowledge out on the Pot Cast!

Leave a comment:

• Hookahhead
    replied
    Yeah I’m kinda in the same boat. I used to be in to work an hour before anyone else, so I always had a nice 45 min for podcasts. I’ve moved back to the US and I’m currently unemployed, so I have a backlog of podcasts to catch up on. Fortunately today I have a bit of a drive (for a job interview), so I needed to find something to listen to.

Here’s my list in no particular order, I prefer the episodes that discuss real science. Stuff like Adam Dunn and Dude Grows are my last resort as it’s a lot of chatter with few morsels thrown in.
    • Growing with fishes (aquaponics themed)
    • Grow from your heart
    • The pot cast (great interviews)
    • Cannabis cultivation and science
    • Shaping fire
    • Growcast
    • Dude grows
    • Homegrown helpers (sad about Rob)
    • Great moments in weed history
    • Curious about cannabis (pending review)

Leave a comment:

• CannaRed
    replied
    I've been slacking on my podcasts. I mainly listened when in my truck driving to work but I had to quit my job for family reasons.

I still listen to Dude Grows, Growcast, Adam Dunn, Matt Riot, and Growing With My Fellow Growers. Grow from your heart, and Shaping Fire

The host of Homegrown Helpers Rob Smith passed away. He was also the owner of the Atlas Plant Trainer and a producer on GrowCast.

Leave a comment:

• Hookahhead
    replied
    Just found out about a new podcast “curious about cannabis”, haven’t actually listened yet but a few topics caught my eye.

https://www.cacpodcast.com

Leave a comment:

• Hookahhead
    replied
    On a newer episode of shaping fire, “Supplemental Insights for Successful Korean Natural Farming with Drake” they mention Drake’s podcast Microbial Secret Society Podcast. Not specifically cannabis related and I can’t say I’m into every episode, but a few topics caught my interest.

Leave a comment:

• BeAn v.2.0
    replied
    http://TrueCannaCast.com

Leave a comment:

• Hookahhead
    replied
    Yeah I’m pretty sure that the search engine is just using the meta data from the podcast itself, so if the search term is not in the title or description, the results will not include those as far as I’m aware.

I was frustrated that the iPhone podcast app only searches for podcast names as far as I could tell. I was not able to search the episode titles or descriptions, so finding pertinent podcasts was a long and fairly non productive process. A quick search turned up listennotes, there are probably similar services out there. I have been using it all day today and enjoy it, it also opens up the possibility of podcasts that aren’t included on the Apple app.

Edit: Apparently I was wrong and I’m just older than I want to admit haha. The apple app provides the episodes too, I guess I never scrolled past the listed shows despite wanting this option for a while now..

Leave a comment:

• CannaRed
    replied
    Originally posted by Hookahhead View Post
    Hey all, I wanted to share a service I recently discovered.

Check out https://www.listennotes.com

It’s a search engine for podcasts episodes. It allows you to search for something like “cannabis” or “lactobacillus” and find individual episodes relating to the search topic. This is a game changer for me, as it was hard for me to find podcasts discussing specific topics I was interested in. I hope it helps, let us know if you find anything interesting!!

Edit: Be sure to select a language in the filter after your search.
    Awesome Hook!
    One question tho. Who writes the descriptions for the episodes? Hopefully they aren't using the descriptions wrote by the podcast makers.
    Alot of times they don't include a description with the episodes.
    Sounds like an awesome idea.. gonna check it out and later.
    Thanks for the tip!

Leave a comment:

• Hookahhead
    replied
    Hey all, I wanted to share a service I recently discovered.

Check out https://www.listennotes.com

It’s a search engine for podcasts episodes. It allows you to search for something like “cannabis” or “lactobacillus” and find individual episodes relating to the search topic. This is a game changer for me, as it was hard for me to find podcasts discussing specific topics I was interested in. I hope it helps, let us know if you find anything interesting!!

Edit: Be sure to select a language in the filter after your search.
    Last edited by Hookahhead; 01-23-2020, 17:42.

Leave a comment:

• sincere604
    replied
    The Adam Dunn Show on Youtube

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Miner
    replied
    Originally posted by Blazeee View Post
    Agreed, the show is still good and I do still listen in here and there, the production quality really fell off once Mitch and the kid left. I used to enjoy watching live when they were on the previous live stream website, before they moved over to youtube. I dont suppose anyone is still in contact with SpringheelJack from the chat?

I like the Potcast too, it took me a while to get in to at first, however the host seems to have some great guests and interviews. I would highly recommend people check it out if they haven't already.
    I email Springheel now and again. I need to reach out to him, now that I think about it. I used to be a regular in the chat and was a guest on the show a few years ago when Mitch and Ryan were still on. It was an amazing experience.

Leave a comment:

• AFGHANICA79
    replied
    The duun show used to be my fav especially history of og kush n frank gegax they were interesting. It was a great show and still is good but i agree not the same when mitch and the kid left.

There should be an icmag pot cast where someone interviews members here with history of scene and strains , breeding, growing tips. Loads of members here with serious knowledge and experiences with old genetics.

Yeah the pot cast is a mellow insightful podcast . Dj short, bob hemphill , nspecta , bhodi etc were all superb.

Leave a comment:

• Blazeee
    replied
    Originally posted by AFGHANICA79 View Post
    Adam dunn show has fell away as it used to be good.
    Agreed, the show is still good and I do still listen in here and there, the production quality really fell off once Mitch and the kid left. I used to enjoy watching live when they were on the previous live stream website, before they moved over to youtube. I dont suppose anyone is still in contact with SpringheelJack from the chat?

I like the Potcast too, it took me a while to get in to at first, however the host seems to have some great guests and interviews. I would highly recommend people check it out if they haven't already.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X