What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How to 1 pound blunt or joint ?

Dankwolf

So I watched the video posted if Mr special you tune guy rolling up a lb of what looked like what comes out of a extraction tube . So did not get much from it other then watching him deep throat it was off putting at least for me lol . So still going to roll a lb up just need something so you don't have to open up wide to hit it . Thinking a one off custom glass butt to rip on ?

Any thoughts ?
I am sur I can fin a glass guy to throw it together. Might need a stand to hold it as well lol

Remember this is just for fun . Not just to get high . Yes I know wax and other methods would make better use of smoke . Point is to be over the top .

Dankwolf

Don't know how many 1/4 lb joints you have smoked . But I can tell you from super solid experience you have to cut the smoking end off often it starts dripping resin / hash that will clog it up and make a mess lol

Dankwolf

IMG_20210226_163713~2.jpg

Dankwolf

Ended up rolling a bunch of these instead . Quest for proper 1 lb joint is not over . Lol

Notice fire extinguisher in back ground just in case lol

Maple_Flail

I'd take a pylon and start "laminating" whole or near whole tobacco leaves overtop of plastiwrap and parchment paper. compressing each layer potentially pre planning tear areas with leave stems.
and find some mother trunk of a harvested main stem to use as a Crutch or filter.(pre drilled OFC)

Latest posts

Latest posts