What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Where to get cheap bong online?

Gry

That is for rich people. I am dirt poor.
Sure not a upper crust or cutting edge type place, just an old style head shop
with standard gear at a decent price.
Got a small silicone bong there that I paid 18 bucks for about 5 years back.
Felt good knowing the tiny little sliver of profit in the transaction would go to the
son of the man who was Jack's dearest friend.
When you speak of high dollar shops, I am reminded of a shop in the
DC area that was once known as Earthworks over by Dupont circle run by a interesting guy
who was a notorious and flamboyant individual. When he ran into money,
he redid his store as a "Greybeards of London" on Connecticut Ave.
Was in there only once, and it was something else.
What he had there was beyond anything I have ever seen,
other than the collection held by the Smithsonian.
The shop longer exists, it was an impressive moment in time.

PDX Dopesmoker

That is for rich people. I am dirt poor.

If thats the case then get high and use the buzz as inspiration to figure how to make a good waterpipe from available parts & save your cash for when you really need it. The bong store guy already has plenty of money, he doesn't need your bottom dollar & I've smoked out of plenty of home made pieces that work great, every bit as good as commercially produced gear, better in many cases. If someone started a "tell me about your home made bong" thread, the nostalgic old fogies would soon be reminiscing about how their old home made sauerkraut jar hookah was the best hitting piece they ever smoked out of.

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
If thats the case then get high and use the buzz as inspiration to figure how to make a good waterpipe from available parts & save your cash for when you really need it. The bong store guy already has plenty of money, he doesn't need your bottom dollar & I've smoked out of plenty of home made pieces that work great, every bit as good as commercially produced gear, better in many cases. If someone started a "tell me about your home made bong" thread, the nostalgic old fogies would soon be reminiscing about how their old home made sauerkraut jar hookah was the best hitting piece they ever smoked out of.

That site had $200 to $600 bongs. One of my dogs knocks it over and it is gone (since all glass). Found one on e-bay but seller did not ship till after it was due here (10 days after sale), so refused it. Have one coming for $20.

PDX Dopesmoker

That site had $200 to $600 bongs. One of my dogs knocks it over and it is gone (since all glass). Found one on e-bay but seller did not ship till after it was due here (10 days after sale), so refused it. Have one coming for $20.

Congratulations, hope you enjoy test driving it

caljim

I'm on the edge. Of what I'm not sure.
Veteran
dhgate. 35 bucks u get a decent china glass unit shipped..

Dhgate.com for the win! When you need a bong in three weeks...DHGate.

Seriously though....Mobius stereoperc about $40 delivered.

IMG_20191009_160819.jpg
IMG_20191009_160823.jpg

My daily driver...so kinda dirty.

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
Finally got one from smokea. Already ruined it drilling a hole into it for carb. I put gorilla tape on first, but got log horizontal crack halfway around. Anyone know the trick to putting carb in acrylic bong without cracking. Now I need to find one hit bowl. That is another reason I do not like glass ones, is the big bowl. I only do about 3 one hits a day. With one hit it is always fresh bud.

BlackWhite

If you are always on the move, a cheap bong can be a great option. It can be a great way to relax and smoke without having to clean your huge bong. There are many options if you're looking to buy a portable and small bong at a reasonable price.

Latest posts

Latest posts