No announcement yet.

recommendation for portable vape...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To anyone in the EU on the look for a vaporiser, and a deal, I can only highly recommend Dispensr.

They have a crazy giveaway going on in January, you can thank me later: https://dispensr.eu/en/welcome-to-2021-giveaways/

B

Comment

I have no experience with Pulsar vapos, some people like their Rok for concentrates. I'd recommended Boundless, same price category and excellent CS, both made in China.

B

Comment

Try Vivant VLeaf. $50, 5 temp settings, has a piece so you can use it in a bong. About 6 inches long and about an inch thick. Suits my purposes. And no more coughing.

Comment

Love my pax 2!!

Comment

Arizer Solo (among 4 or 5 more) are eating dust somewhere in my house since I discover "Dynavap Vapcap M" around 2 years ago, you can (and it works beautifull) buy a glass body for it, learning curve is long, but all my friends never looks back after one month of use, but to do a session nicely (without cough) in 2-3 puff, it would take several months, but IMO, there is nothing better, you are not gonna regret to learn.

If you buy a Dynavap vaporizer, buy the accesories pack, it comes with some nice spare parts that you are gonna want to have at hand in your first months of use. Don't let the lighter method scare you, is very convenient, durable (18650 batteries sucks), fast, and you will end geting high in very few seconds, not even minutes, personaly i like to have 2 kind of torch lighters, one and two flames, two flames for outdoor, one flame for all the times that wind is not a problem, I have still (almost new lol) the three flames torch lighter that comes for free in the dinavap pack, but I don't see it, so much gas consumption, unless big long sessions, where the Dynavap could get hot (three flames reach the right temp faster and the vaporizer's body get less hot), I choose one flame every day and works perfect.

peace

EDIT: Some tips (not only for Dynavap vaporizers):

1- Mandatory, In the first hit, there is hot vapor/steam in the body/tube of your vaporizer, so, to avoid the rough hit in your throat/lungs, first hit always do a little "mouth to lung hit" to clean/empty the hot vapor in there (no direct lung hit the first time in the session) you would like to keep it a few seconds in your mouth before aspire it, so it can go even more cold, then you can go direct lung hit.
            2- First time in the session, you want to give it a bit more temp, since the vaporizer comes from a cold state.
            3- Just for Dynavap, the faster you turns your dynavap, the better, it get hot faster, and it get hot more even, no hot spots that will ruin the flavor/vaping experience.
            Last edited by HCMPA; 10-02-2021, 00:11.
            "Politicians are not necessary, but they convince us that we need them to solve problems that, without them, would not exist". (Fernando Sánchez Dragó).

Comment

Originally posted by Browser View Post
              To anyone in the EU on the look for a vaporiser, and a deal, I can only highly recommend Dispensr.

They have a crazy giveaway going on in January, you can thank me later: https://dispensr.eu/en/welcome-to-2021-giveaways/

B
              I will second this, I could not be more happy with my purchase. Delivery took a few days extra but that was DHL. But from Dispensr everything went very smooth with the exception of payment, as it did not accept my card for some reason. So did a bank transfer and Dispensr sent via DHL same day they got paid.

The box that arrived was sleek and it was all beautiful and loving on the inside. No joke, a very satisfied customer here and they gave me an awsome gift as well. They also gave me a code that I thought I would share. 20 percent discount for CBD extract (99.47%): CBCrystal20

Enjoy!
              Instant Zen

Comment

My Mighty has recently died, although I have used it most days for 5 years. The on/off switch won't work. I am trying to get it repaired but the S&B process is frustrating to say the least and I doubt it will be worth getting fixed (if I ever get a quote).

Looking at slightly cheaper alternatives particularly the Crafty+, or the Tinymight. They seem to be similar prices. I know S&B well. I have a 12 year old Volcano and got 5 years from the Mighty (although it should be longer for a vape that expensive imo). They make quality products that give great vapor, but the tinymight looks great. Only thing is it hasn't been around as long.

Any suggestions from anyone either way, or links would be appreciated. I am looking at quality high end portable vapes that will be reliable and last a long time.

Comment

Chi13 - lots of people on fuck combustion (.com) love the tinymight - big thread. probably on reddit, too, but i don't use reddit that much.
                  Bud Toaster, Model 15 version 1 --> The Herbal Cube, Model 15 version 4.

Comment

Originally posted by BudToaster View Post
                    Chi13 - lots of people on fuck combustion (.com) love the tinymight - big thread. probably on reddit, too, but i don't use reddit that much.
                    Thank you. I had forgotten about that site. Some great info and I am nearly sold on the tinymight.

I got a quote back for fixing the Mighty, about half the original price to replace a switch that costs less than $1. Not only that, I have to post to Germany (from Australia). I am thinking about trying to fix the Mighty myself, but need to buy a tool to open it, then buy and solder a new switch. Not impressed at all with the difficulty and cost of fixing S&B products. They clearly want you to buy a new one. However, it has been reliable for 5 years I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Chi13 View Post

Thank you. I had forgotten about that site. Some great info and I am nearly sold on the tinymight.

I got a quote back for fixing the Mighty, about half the original price to replace a switch that costs less than $1. Not only that, I have to post to Germany (from Australia). I am thinking about trying to fix the Mighty myself, but need to buy a tool to open it, then buy and solder a new switch. Not impressed at all with the difficulty and cost of fixing S&B products. They clearly want you to buy a new one. However, it has been reliable for 5 years I guess.
                      Welcome to the world of R by R! It sucks!!
                      Harlequin & Acapulco Gold manifold grow
                      https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=81581

“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience,
                      but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest
                      the crotch of the person who screws up your day and,
                      may their arms be too short to scratch.

Comment

Originally posted by Switcher56 View Post

Welcome to the world of R by R! It sucks!!
                        I am going to have a go at repairing the mighty. Wasn't sure what you meant by R by R, but you mean Right to Repair? My son was discussing this with me the other day.

So far I've ordered the right screwdriver for the job hopefully. Spent $12.95. If I can open it up I will see what's involved to replace the switch. I have sourced a switch for less than $1 but another $23 to post it from OS, but will have a look first to see what's involved. If i fail I will get the tinymight. Much longer 10 year warranty and lots of info online if you get into trouble.

Comment

I can also recommend the Dynavap Vapcap. The problem with most (if not all) other flame-heated dry herb vapes has been that it's too easy to burn the weed by accident. But with the Vapcap that barely ever happens long as you respect the "click". Yet the extraction/vaporization of actives seems to still be very efficient. An ingenious design really.

Comment

Working...
                          X