What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

recommendation for portable vape...

billy_big_bud!

Proud Cannadian Cannabist
Veteran
can anyone recommend a good website to order from? after waiting on hold for 45 minutes namaste vapes gave me the complete run around.

RB56

Veteran
I've had successful transactions with Planet of the Vapes as well. I've also bought directly from Arizer, when they have a sale.

watts

ohms
Veteran
I believe they ship to Canada but a good Canadian site I've used is https://www.planetvape.ca/ - May be more expensive though depending on what you buy. Or just buy directly from Arizer as RB56 stated. Arizer is a Canadian company.

billy_big_bud!

Veteran
damn. i never would have imagined it would be this difficult. apparently no vape companies own a fax machine. all i need is a simple fax sent to my worker with the name of the unit and the price and none of the companies mentioned seem to be willing or able to do so.

RB56

Veteran
damn. i never would have imagined it would be this difficult. apparently no vape companies own a fax machine. all i need is a simple fax sent to my worker with the name of the unit and the price and none of the companies mentioned seem to be willing or able to do so.
Don't believe I've sent or received fax in 20 years. Didn't realize it was still in use. Can't what you need be accomplished using email?

billy_big_bud!

Veteran
ugggg. its being payed for by a government agency so go figure. i suppose i am going to inquire if there is an alternative way to make it happen.

Consolidated

Hi there. I was not a vape person 'couse seems to me that,they... lack of something...till I found the Splinter...and wow all changed .

Attachments

• 20190612_173821.jpg
    20190612_173821.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:

billy_big_bud!

Veteran
thanks everybody for the input. got the arizer solo II. over all i like the unit. seems like a descent entry level vape that leaves little to be desired...

Happy Times

I like my Arizer ArGo, easy to use and clean flavors

Some tips I learned (just my two cents)

Just blow out the flower from the glass tube, no “stirrer” or stick needed

I keep a few extra glass tubes on hand soaking in alcohol. A buddy keeps a bunch of pre-loaded ones.

F

Fermented

I just bought a new dry herb vape called the "Verb", $99.00

The main on/off button on my Airizer Air stopped working and I was not able to fix it. I had used the Arizer daily for several years and it worked well, but due to the long glass mouthpiece and overall size it was not discreet.

The Verb dry herb vape works really well, it's compact, the loading and emptying is so much better than other dry herb vapes, it's got a built in poker and it can be used in public discreetly. Every friend of mine who has used it likes it!.

Dry herb vapes are getting better every few years and the Verb DRV is up to date with lots of features, but the main thing is that it's really feels and works really well.

billy_big_bud!

Veteran
after a few weeks of vaping i decided to take a break. it was making my throat feel weird. almost like a coating of resin in my throat for lack of a better description...

F

Fermented

the first thing I notice when I mostly vape instead of mostly smoking is the lack of phlegm in the morning, which is nice, but better still is the return of my sense of smell....smoking really hides or diminishes that sense.

I do get some back of the mouth and upper throat dryness during vaping (but not after). I've noticed that some strains have that dry throat effect way more than others ... maybe try different strains?, maybe your bud is little too dry? or try a lower temp setting??

delerious

the first thing I notice when I mostly vape instead of mostly smoking is the lack of phlegm in the morning, which is nice, but better still is the return of my sense of smell....smoking really hides or diminishes that sense.

I do get some back of the mouth and upper throat dryness during vaping (but not after). I've noticed that some strains have that dry throat effect way more than others ... maybe try different strains?, maybe your bud is little too dry? or try a lower temp setting??

Run it through a bong/water piece if possible. I know I've seen a few adapters for Arizer. Check out Sneaky Pete on youtube.

billy_big_bud!

Veteran
ya, im pretty disappointed at the end of the day. i would much prefer to vape but the effects on my throat were too much to endure. i stopped vaping about 3 weeks ago and my throat is just now feeling back to normal.