What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Question for all who quit smoking before a drug test:

Drink

Drink

As added measure, the night before (and day of) the test take a B vitamin complex to make your urine yellow, take some creatine for specific gravity, and drink water like crazy the day of the test.

But like others have said, buy a test at Walgreens. It will give you peace or mind or lack thereof. I was couple hits a night a few nights a week toker and passed the strip test after 4 days, passed the official one after 3 weeks.

Fat Albert

Today is Day 24.

I'll be buying a home test kit tomorrow, and I'll post my results.

My test has yet to be actually scheduled.

Cheers!
Fat A :wave:

G

:wave:
witam! Hmmm bardzo dobry thread!:D Powiem jak bylo ze mna niestety trwalo to tylko 7 miesiecy:) Wiec do rzeczy mialem przez pare lat okres w ktorym palilem no-stop dzien w dzien pozniej pojawily sie zyciowe schody i musialem dac sobie spokoj. tak jak piszesz wszystko bylo super, pierwsze dni...tygodnie ah jakie waspaniale uczucie wszystko takie jakby nowe...i takie fresh:)polecam sport...dzieki temu moglem zasnac w nocy...a bylo ciezko ale nie odczuwalem az tak bardzo negatywnych skutkow 'odstawienia' fizycznie:) psychicznie troszke gorzej ale wszystko jest do ogarniecia:D ale zapalilem i wszystko wrocilo do dawnego ;)W tym momencie nie pale od jakiegos miesiaca :) Takie przerwy dobrze robia :D Ale tak naprawde chodzi o ten zloty srodek:) Wszystko z umiarem:D pozdrawiam!

Sorry guys for my polish but could not give all my 'feelings' with english language!:wink: Best luck Albert! Take care!:wave:

Last edited:

Vermonster

Good luck- you should be good- but def take whatever precatiouns you can. I failed a test one time and missed a job oppurtunity because of it, it wasn't so much the THC they cared about.....they even said i could start working and re-test in a month but i was like i know i will fail then too and then if i like the job i will be even more annoyed so....but got a good gig without testing so...personally i think its is unethical....i do own a whizinator just for emergencys though....good luck and congrats on those 24 days plus the other thing...damm your like a preacher!

I Predict

I Predict

Fat Albert said:
Today is Day 24.

I'll be buying a home test kit tomorrow, and I'll post my results.

My test has yet to be actually scheduled.

Cheers!
Fat A :wave:

After 24 days, I would bet with long odds you will pass the home kit and the actual test (as long as you stay away from smoke of course).

devilgoob

Veteran
The cut off for my test was 15ng/mL. I had 18ng/mL, but the place I work at still let me in even though I failed it...who knows. I've smoked 4 days before a test and then started drinking water and passed it. I've bought test strips and tested positive for 25 days, but that was when I was heavily smoking. I have 23% body fat, 5 8, 176 lbs. So if you were a heavy smoker, work out, drink pickle juice if you can (army tells people to do it to pass), drink cranberry juice, take niacin, dont eat fatty foods, dont eat meat the day of the test or the night before, be drinking tons of water on the day of and supplement with b6...or is it b12...hmmm..its so your urine is yellow. there are threads on here about this.

jimjay

Wish i would of seen this earlier.
Growing up everone of my dumbass friends were on probation. None of em ever quit smoking. They would drink gallon after gallon of water the night and morning before the test. dont want to over do it though i guess you can die? They always said make sure you piss at least 4 times w/ straight clear piss. I always thought that would be suspicious but the p.o. never said anything.
But yeah they never failed tests.
I never trusted that shit for jobs though so i used urineluck.com (?) Worked well too

Vermonster

congrats Fat A. glad it worked out, now go get HIIIGGHH dammit! jim, they test for clear piss at most places today, they can tell if your pissin pure water and that is usaly a do over witha 2nd clear piss being a failure...just a lil FYI>

jimjay

You are right. I think gold seal makes your piss yellow and throws some shit in there? but it comes out looking like toxic yellow/green lol

Vermonster

maybe, but its not just the color they check protein counts or some shit...i tried dying it belive me! bottom line, they can tell if your just pissin water that quickly passed through your body or real urine complete with toxins....

JJScorpio said:
Don't be so happy yet guys. If you read, the nanogram cutoff is 50 NPM, or Nanograms per million. I dug out a test I had to take a couple years ago and the cutoff was 20, not 50.

The people asking for the test can request any cutoff they desire from the lab. I wouldn't count on the cutoff being at 50. I think I'd want to be clean at a 20 NPM cutoff..... Some probation departments will have a cutoff of 10 maximum. That allows for any passive smoke a person may inhale at a party, etc.....

That article makes me very nervous for someone to believe because I know for a fact your not passing any tests where I live in 7 to 10 days......

Have you ever been on parole or supervised felony probation? Because I can tell you from personal experience, passive smoke will NOT get you a dirty.