What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

D.E.A. undercover survelliance camera

vanilla dutch

Bean. Ur talking about the first picture up and to the left. Its just the way it looks.its not a drone.but you do have a good eye .

vanilla dutch

A closer pic

Attachments

• 20210221_124805.jpg
    20210221_124805.jpg
    230.7 KB · Views: 64

buzzmobile

Veteran
Another closer pic.

attachment.php

Closer

Closers stand on the pitching mound, which is located in the center of the infield and 60 feet, six inches away from home plate.

A closer is often considered the best relief pitcher that a club has in its bullpen. Closers are most often deployed for the final inning of a game when a narrow lead -- three runs or less -- needs to be protected. Closers almost always excel against both right- and left-handed batters and are more often than not capable of striking out batters at high rates. Most closers are right-handed, although there are typically a few left-handed closers in baseball each season.

On offense: Closers receive even fewer at-bats than the standard relief pitcher, as they appear only late in games. If a closer's spot comes up in the batting order, the manager will often pinch-hit for the closer. Most closers go the entire season without an at-bat. For example, Aroldis Chapman tallied just two at-bats over the first six seasons of his Major League career.

Play Ball!

Attachments

• mariano.jpg
    mariano.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 46

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
They definitely watching. Not good. Take all your weed and vac seal it very well and send it to me quick! I'll dispose of it properly.

Lol

Funny thread!

Also man, just crop the photos a touch before posting them and they will post right side up. I don't know why that is but it works.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Friggin cable guy crossed ya wires,I ordered UFC 259 and have Vanilla dutch on split screen......I'll be disputing the 69.95 if you don't raise the shades and have the Mrs slip into something....shall we say 'more comfortable '

vanilla dutch

Friggin cable guy crossed ya wires,I ordered UFC 259 and have Vanilla dutch on split screen......I'll be disputing the 69.95 if you don't raise the shades and have the Mrs slip into something....shall we say 'more comfortable '

Unless your idea is an elderly man i help take care of not much action to be seen.thanks for the warm thoughts though

audiohi

Veteran
This is what they look like. At least a version of them.

There are constantly people accessing them due to them being unsecured. People have even controlled them. Here's a picture of a camera in Freeport, NY and a guy waving to it while controlling it on his phone.

faRM2QO.jpg

inside camera.png

There's currently that exact scenario hitting the news in Jacksonville, FL. with a DEA camera
https://www.firstcoastnews.com/artic...b-7f37cd7ae8d6

24041e39-898f-44fa-9cdb-f26134672b06_1140x641.jpg

Another example in Framingham, MA
XWh15QB.jpg

Attachments

• XWh15QB.jpg
    XWh15QB.jpg
    208.7 KB · Views: 48