Clear All

Paint ball gun is a great idea.
    ______________________________ __________________________
    Dr. Tuggle's Compound Syrup of Globe Flower

https://youtu.be/x0BinEFCp38?t=74

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeEK_nCNuAw

"Things just chug long when those microbes are happy"........Scrappy

Comment

I can take a better picture.lets just its been recalibrated before.lol.its audio is well tested daily.lol

Comment

it's not the dea it's your lodge keeping tabs making sure you don't break code

Comment

Originally posted by mexweed View Post
          it's not the dea it's your lodge keeping tabs making sure you don't break code
          Doubtful.

Comment

Originally posted by vanilla dutch View Post
            Im not worried about the camera.its easily disarmed with thick sheets over my windows. Its the damn audio i worry about.that thing can hear very good.even with 3 types of stereos playing it can still hear a whisper. Its very obvisous too.because walking out my front door the lens (round end part) is directly pointed at the house but when u walk by it you cant tell its there. Seen them install it with a verizon truck. Verizon dosnt fix electrical poles in my area.the power company does.
            LMAO......put down the crack pipe,and stop peeking out the windows

Comment

Originally posted by flylowgethigh View Post
              Paint ball gun is a great idea.
              Actually thinking bout climbing the pole and spray paiting the lens.just to have it replaced again.lol

Comment

The lines on a power pole are cable/data/phone on the the bottom. Residential/commercial electrical service in the middle and local distribution up top.

Like stated above...thats a junction box for low power cable/data/phone. Ask me how I know, and here is a hint ...its not that i work for the DEA.

You need to reline the tinfoil in your hat, the reptilians can see you now.

Comment

Originally posted by NEW ENGLAND View Post
                  LMAO......put down the crack pipe,and stop peeking out the windows
                  I was waiting for that comment. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by caljim View Post
                    You need to reline the tinfoil in your hat, the reptilians can see you now.
                    Harlequin & Acapulco Gold manifold grow
                    https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=81581

“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience,
                    but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest
                    the crotch of the person who screws up your day and,
                    may their arms be too short to scratch.

Comment

Its okay people. I know what im doing.been pissing them off for years.

Comment

They spent 4 hours putting the camera up at my old house just for me to move 2 months later.

Comment

Il do a comparison picture of a normal power line versus there camera later. Where i live its old. These cameras are brand new

Comment

Do you live in an area with a lot of skante warriors or just high crime etc?? Regular piggies are installing cams everywhere.

OP

Comment

What is it that you believe they are watching you for?
                              Wanna see the original seed catalogs which started the revolution?
                              Check out my album at https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?u=353380

Comment

Follow that Verizon truck see where it goes , or covertly stick a tracking device on it.I mean that's what Ethan Hunt , and Jason Bourne would do.Just dont go Tony Montana on the poor Verizon guy just yet,and if you do , and he starts crying he'll give you free cable.....chances are he's the cable guy afterall......hahahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X