What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Synthetic urine stability?

ballplayer 2

hi guys I'm new to synthetic urine and have a couple questions.

Assuming the synthetic urine is stored properly, in the dark cool and dry, what is the shelf life of the urine?

Also, I was playing around with the bottle and following the directions to see how long it takes to heat up. That way I know my window and can time everything properly.

I put the bottle in the microwave for 10 secs to get up to temp. And then let it cool down and saw how long the handwarmer method takes. At no point did the temp get higher than 98 F. Is my sample still good to provide for a test if prompted? Just wanting to make sure it won't degrade from my experiments to see how it works.

Thanks for your time and experience!

Latest posts

Latest posts