Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seed co bust in spain anyone know which?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LA MOTA, DINAFEM AND HUMBOLDT SEEDS VICTIM OF GUARDA CIVILE OPERATION

https://www.cannabis-mag.com/police-...MZKjEoVqg&s=01

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainDankness View Post
      Definitely nice buying cheap seeds, I've gotten loads of Mr Nice seeds cheap from the auction and they seem to keep up with the more expensive seeds. One breeder I've been meaning to try is KC Brains definitely heard good about him and I swear breeders have used his seeds just from some of the genetics he's had forever.

Kind of sucks about Dinafem/HSO/probably a few more fake companies, but for the amount of money those guys made you think they'd pay for electricity!! Then I'd also be paying taxes I don't care if I had to wash it. $10 per seed at least 2 companies selling the same shit under different names, you would think they'd be smarter. Meanwhile KC Brains is still in the game, I'd almost like to meet him, he's got to be cool.

Hopefully Dinafem don't get in too much trouble though, but you never break a law while breaking the law.

KC brains is still around in Holland, A Dutch biker who likes a beer...

Comment

Still not processing orders ... if they have to wait for the wheels of Spanish bureaucracy to grind then it may be a while i guess...
        My contributions to this website in no way imply support for any political or cultural views promoted here.
        To the large and singular furniture of this noble island i have added from foreign places all the variety of herbs and flowers that i might any way obtain. I've laboured with the soil to make it fit for plants, and with the plants that they might delight in the soil - so they might live and prosper under our climate as in their native and proper country.
        Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

Originally posted by gorilla ganja View Post
          LA MOTA, DINAFEM AND HUMBOLDT SEEDS VICTIM OF GUARDA CIVILE OPERATION

https://www.cannabis-mag.com/police-...MZKjEoVqg&s=01

"In 2019 the sales of the POT SISTEMAK SL group reached 18 million euros."

Interesting to see actual sales numbers. I can't say I've ever really thought about how big these companies are. That's a lot of seeds.

Comment

2020 -2027, 34 billion in sales, projected...
            wow.
            sigpic
            Double OG.

Comment

Seeds are still priced like when it was illegal everywhere. Now they can be done legally the farmer is getting paid a lot less and we are buying the marketing. It's such a huge part of the product that the product itself looses it's importance. Becoming easily replaced by renaming another persons beans with no work done at all. I think a lot is contracted overseas. Leading to the immature seeds and huge numbers of some varieties been given away free, globally. Indoors you would wait till they're ready. Growing indoors outdoors you get what you can.

Comment

Originally posted by f-e View Post
                Seeds are still priced like when it was illegal everywhere. Now they can be done legally the farmer is getting paid a lot less and we are buying the marketing.
                I don't buy the hype either.

"Yeah, but with this one pack of $500 seeds you can grow infinite awesome weed"

Ok, but it is still a seed that cost less than a penny to produce and there is a lot of comparable genetics on the market for reasonable prices.

Comment

Originally posted by mack 10 View Post
                  2020 -2027, 34 billion in sales, projected...
                  wow.
                  I bet that doesn’t take into account them getting busted and all their assets seized ;-)

Dinafem is quality, I’ve grown several of their strains and one of my favourite smokes is a pheno of their bubba kush.

Afaik growing weed is illegal in Spain? So they’ve got to expect to run into bother at some point..

Re the stealing leccy - I doubt it was ‘Dinafem’ as such, probably just some grower involved in some way. Like, how do you know your pal/business associate hasn’t got some thing .. all it takes is one grass :(

Bring back their bubba kush!
                  Last edited by madalasatori; 11-17-2020, 00:36.

Comment

Was talking once with dinafem ceo, he looks like very good person to me. This is not nice..

Comment

Originally posted by JimCreator View Post
                      Was talking once with dinafem ceo, he looks like very good person to me. This is not nice..
                      Well if you talked once and he looked good, this is obviously just a big misunderstanding and Dinafem clearly did nothing illegal.

Comment

Heh, it was like ten years ago, and we have real nice chat.

Comment

Any info on the current situation? I heard alot of EU processors are cutting connect with the US
                          "Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there. When the soul lies down in that grass the world is too full to talk about." - Rumi

Comment

I'm curious as well.

I don't buy from out of country anymore, no need, but I am curious if this is affecting our European brothers and sisters. Has this made it tougher to buy seeds, or is the market big enough that it just keeps rolling along?

Comment

Working...
                            X