Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seed co bust in spain anyone know which?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bibi40
    replied
    Originally posted by mack 10 View Post
    looks like someone thought they where getting too much of the pie and wanted there slice.

Sure

Leave a comment:

• mack 10
    replied
    50properties, 12 mil cash, 20 mil in seeds, some good money in seeds,. Maybe I should start a seed co..;-)
    (Prob a nice sideline in hash too.)
    Been watched since 2018..
    Dam. That's smashed the euro seed biz.
    Would be interested in seeing the so called lab. As the grow shown on the YouTube video was not exactly super tech.
    Sucks though.looks like someone thought they where getting too much of the pie and wanted there slice.
    Must of pissed someone off back in 08.

Leave a comment:

• bibi40
    replied
    Originally posted by loyral View Post
    Birdseedbreeders anyway, best news in a long time!!...

any argument ?
    Hatred is often rooted in ignorance.

I grew a lot of Hso Mango sapphire , several dinafem strains ,
    certainly not for birds , or perhaps royal eagles ...

Leave a comment:

• 'Boogieman'
    replied

Better spend your money with the good guys like karma, connoisseur genetics or other seedbay breeders, if u look out in the eu...
    Double post

Leave a comment:

• 'Boogieman'
    replied

Better spend your money with the good guys like karma, connoisseur genetics or other seedbay breeders, if u look out in the eu...
    A certain pheno of Blue Widow is the most potent weed I ever smoked in my life and I'm in the USA. It would put me down like a bitch, 30 minutes in I was sleeping away every time. The best before bed smoke I ever had.

Leave a comment:

• loyral
    replied

Leave a comment:

• rolandomota
    replied
    Shit now they now bout that freaky stuff maybe that's what got them busted u never know the attention and such

Leave a comment:

• bibi40
    replied
    Originally posted by Magoluci View Post
    These guys had actually build a real lab if I remember correctly, for testing and such. Gives you an idea of the kind of money they deal with.

Really normal for the Eu leaders , using a lot of money for R&D ...
    that' s what i expect for the money i spend

Leave a comment:

• Magoluci
    replied
    Originally posted by mr.brunch View Post
    When I got busted years ago, they said I had a ‘laboratory’ because I had lights and fans.
    :facepalm:
    These guys had actually build a real lab if I remember correctly, for testing and such. Gives you an idea of the kind of money they deal with.

Leave a comment:

• mr.brunch
    replied
    When I got busted years ago, they said I had a ‘laboratory’ because I had lights and fans.
    :facepalm:

Leave a comment:

• mojave green
    replied
    So breeding plants is “sophisticated genetic manipulation techniques.”

Leave a comment:

• bigAl25
    replied
    This is really sad, but I am now so grateful that I can obtain seeds right here in the US and not worry about customs intercepting my package, like before. I can now drive across the Wabash river and buy legal cannabis, they do grow some really good stuff, just $60 for 1/8 before taxes is really too high a price. World wide legalization is needed and all cannabis organizations need to play by the rules, tax and permit wise. This advice comes from a retired, cancer survivor, CPA who prefers to grow his own.

Leave a comment:

• bibi40
    replied
    Originally posted by Cvh View Post
    I'm not finding info that Humboldt Seed Organisation (Spanish chapter) got hit too.
    Anybody can confirm?

Yes i confirm ,
    Lamota was the one who manage all Hso buisness in Eu , and also Dinafem ,
    Lamota was busted ,

so Lamota seeds , Dinafem and Hso , all affected .

Leave a comment:

• chilliwilli
    replied
    Humboldtseeds.net has the same notification

Leave a comment:

• Cvh
    replied
    I'm not finding info that Humboldt Seed Organisation (Spanish chapter) got hit too.
    Anybody can confirm?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X