What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Seed co bust in spain anyone know which?

G

Sounds like some serious profit margins...

why bother to steal electricity....

Talk about profit margin? Dinafem are notorious for their inflated prices for subpar genética, going up to 12-15 eur for one feminised seed, while paying 0,15-0,20 eur a seed to the growers who make these seeds in southern spain for them and risk their freedom doing so.

Apparently rhey were making close to 3 million eur a year in profit. That would of course bring a lot of attention to them. Rumors in spanish forums would suggest they could be in trouble with the spanish IRS. If they are making that kind of money I would hope they are paying their taxes. Up to the last cent.

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
here more details to this bust ;

Dismantled a laboratory equipped with the latest generation technology for the manipulation and genetic control of cannabis seeds

The operation has been carried out in the provinces of Guipúzcoa and Navarra for three days, proceeding to the arrest of 14 people and investigation of another 8, dismantling 11 large marijuana cultivation plantations

There have been 12 home searches and 5 inspections, intervening more than 207,000 euros, numerous checking accounts, bitcoins wallets, various properties and documentation, as well as 2,188 plants of various unique varieties and 20 million marijuana seeds from different parts of the world with a estimated value of 100 million euros

Intervened in a high-performance laboratory specialized in the production of cannabis plant specialties using sophisticated genetic manipulation techniques.

Within the framework of the INXER-TORO operation jointly developed by the Civil Guard and the Tax Agency, a criminal organization dedicated to the illegal production, distribution and sale of cannabis seeds has been dismantled, in many cases of unique varieties; Through the process they carried out, the consumption of this type of narcotic substance was promoted, favored and facilitated.

The aforementioned operation had its origin in the framework of the actions of ensuring the logistics chain of international trade and border control carried out by the Spanish Customs.

They have proceeded to the arrest of 14 people and investigation of another 8, carrying out 12 home searches and 5 inspections in industrial buildings, having agreed preventively the blocking of three safe deposit boxes, 126 bank accounts with an approximate balance of 12,000 .000 euros, and the intervention of 55 properties with an estimated value of more than 9,000,000 euros; more than 207,000 euros in cash has been seized.

The INXER-TORO operation began last November 2018 by the Organic Unit of the Judicial Police of Álava and the Tax Agency; The first inquiries indicated to the investigators the existence of multiple irregularities in the business activity of those investigated, obtaining data that corroborated innumerable businesses that were presumably based on illicit activities.

The business activity of the organization, in addition to providing what is necessary for the crops, included all kinds of teachings (consultations by mail or tutorials) about the cultivation of cannabis through social networks, including through personal advice, promoting the consumption of this type of products without any optional endorsement. The marketing used by the organization included videos that were later uploaded to social networks with the purpose of advertising the varieties of cannabis that had previously been developed in its facilities.

The organization considerably increased its profits through the surcharge that they applied to their products, which they put on sale in person at their commercial facilities, or through electronic commerce at national and international level.

The operation of the Civil Guard and Tax Agency has managed to determine how the organization used paid growers located in Guipúzcoa and Navarra to obtain crops of the varieties of cannabis that were interested at all times, paying these people for their work, but with prices much lower than those that they later obtained in the market and also making it difficult to locate the crops.

Members of the Spanish Agency for Medicines and Health Products of the Ministry of Health have collaborated in the operation in technical advisory work.

Once the investigations, which have lasted several years, and in which the Judicial Police Units of Vitoria, Guipúzcoa, the Basque Country Zone and the Tax Agency have participated jointly, the operational activity was decided on the objectives that were identified in continuous discreet surveillance.

On September 15, 16 and 17, a joint police operation was carried out in the provinces of Guipúzcoa and Navarra, in which a significant number of members of the Civil Guard of the Vitoria and San Sebastián Commanderies and the Regional Area participated. of the Basque Country Customs Surveillance, also with the collaboration of the Central Computer Audit Unit of the Navarra Tax and Customs Surveillance Agency and the Pamplona Civil Guard.

More than 2,100 plants of different varieties of cannabis and a multitude of seeds have been seized that would have reported several million euros to the Organization, dismantling 11 large marijuana cultivation plantations.

In one of the registries, a laboratory perfectly equipped with state-of-the-art technology for the manipulation and genetic control of the varieties put into circulation has been located. In this laboratory an exhaustive program of genetic evolution was carried out on the seed, which once completed, gave rise to its massive production; some 20,000,000 seeds of different varieties of marijuana whose commercialization is not authorized in the European Union have been intervened inside, estimating a market value of more than 100,000,000 euros.

Several sites with illegal hookups to the electricity supply have also been located, which further increased the Organization's profits by cultivating the seeds at no cost.

With this operation, a pioneer of its kind, the Civil Guard and the Tax Agency have managed to disrupt an Organization dedicated to the cultivation, promotion, favoring and facilitation of the illegal use of cannabis.

The detainees are accused of crimes against public health, criminal organization, money laundering and fraud of electricity.

The investigation has been directed from the Central Court of Instruction No. 6 of the National High Court and promoted by the Anti-Drug Prosecutor of the National High Court.

video to bust of it ;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAFWTyvhH18&feature=emb_logo

Grinder Crew of Dinafem & humbolt seeds how there works ;)

G

If you're going to be money laundering you better pay your growers well, according to the risk they're taking! Not saying this is true as the true reasons for this intervention are still not clear. But if this is a tax evasion issue I hope they get hit with the full force of the law.

TheDarkStorm

As faras im aware ther are a number of companies that will be effected by this as a lot of companies were sourcing ther seeds through the same network....

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
- some big figures in that Spanish report - I am mourning the 20 million seeds - taken out of circulation - with around 60k-80k seeds in one kilo - that's quite a few kilos of seeds lost - and probably will never be grown - what a waste -

- my thoughts and sympathies are also with the owners of the business - and all the workers/growers who benefited from this industry - who are now much worse off -

My thoughts exactly Gypsy. It's fuckin 2020, the stuff has no bad properties and is good for humans and other mammals, and the cops worldwide are still trying to eradicate the herb.

Pharma and the medical mafia are the root cause behind this genocide of genetics.

Cvh

Supermod
I'm not finding info that Humboldt Seed Organisation (Spanish chapter) got hit too.
Anybody can confirm?

bibi40

I'm not finding info that Humboldt Seed Organisation (Spanish chapter) got hit too.
Anybody can confirm?

Yes i confirm ,
Lamota was the one who manage all Hso buisness in Eu , and also Dinafem ,
Lamota was busted ,

so Lamota seeds , Dinafem and Hso , all affected .

bigAl25

Veteran
This is really sad, but I am now so grateful that I can obtain seeds right here in the US and not worry about customs intercepting my package, like before. I can now drive across the Wabash river and buy legal cannabis, they do grow some really good stuff, just $60 for 1/8 before taxes is really too high a price. World wide legalization is needed and all cannabis organizations need to play by the rules, tax and permit wise. This advice comes from a retired, cancer survivor, CPA who prefers to grow his own.

mr.brunch

Veteran
When I got busted years ago, they said I had a ‘laboratory’ because I had lights and fans.
:facepalm:

G

When I got busted years ago, they said I had a ‘laboratory’ because I had lights and fans.
:facepalm:

These guys had actually build a real lab if I remember correctly, for testing and such. Gives you an idea of the kind of money they deal with.

bibi40

These guys had actually build a real lab if I remember correctly, for testing and such. Gives you an idea of the kind of money they deal with.

Really normal for the Eu leaders , using a lot of money for R&D ...
that' s what i expect for the money i spend :tiphat:

rolandomota

Shit now they now bout that freaky stuff maybe that's what got them busted u never know the attention and such

loyral

Birdseedbreeders anyway, best news in a long time!!...

Better spend your money with the good guys like karma, connoisseur genetics or other seedbay breeders, if u look out in the eu...

'Boogieman'

Birdseedbreeders anyway, best news in a long time!!...

Better spend your money with the good guys like karma, connoisseur genetics or other seedbay breeders, if u look out in the eu...

A certain pheno of Blue Widow is the most potent weed I ever smoked in my life and I'm in the USA. It would put me down like a bitch, 30 minutes in I was sleeping away every time. The best before bed smoke I ever had.

Latest posts

Latest posts