What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How to spot a Marijuana grower (from Illinois State Police website)

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
OMG, I smoked some <<<<<SINSEMILLA>>>>> and now I'm FREAKING OUT! HELP!

im here to help, give me all your sinsi' weeds and i will get rid of it for you so you dont have to relive this experience
/this sinsemilla stuff is no joke man! jelly could be in real danger

does anyone else remember when sinse was the original chronic weed; being seedless it was stronger and what you wanted

shithawk420

Veteran
ha!that a original walking tall reference pop!? i used to live where the original movie was made.actually my family used to own it or close to it.

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
It's a bit different in the UK. It's people in jeans and running shoes, buying umbrellas and insect repellent.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I was the guy at the garden store buying whatever left over soil supplies were still available, in January, with temps in the teens. "Just getting ahead of the Spring gardening rush". LOL.

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
I have seen good men dissolving in the field. There bodies inflamed as the swarm circled them, waiting for them to fall. Staggering about, arm flailing as they stood on freshly planted greenery. It's not pretty.

shithawk420

Veteran
You talking about Nam? Nobody who is sane wants to see that.sounds like napalm unless I'm just misunderstanding.sorry

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
No.. I'm talking about biting insects.

A swarm of midges lifted a friend clean off the ground and carried him away last year. We have not seen him since. I can still hear his screams "I've dropped me spliff"

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Ya'll need to host some summertime bug eating swallows. I can enjoy the outdoors at my place, until the sun goes down and they stop flying. Then the skeeters own the night.

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
So the choices are clear. Trench foot, heat stroke or munched upon.

I had to buy a hat with net like a bee keeper one year. They are right to.. I got a camo one