What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

shit hit the fan situation

ningning

fuck!i don't know where to complain,i got some suck situation,i rent a garden in village,and i also rent some soil from the garden owner。and i grown,
my soil is near by his,i grown some corn and hide some canna in to it,very small amount,between line and line,i don't live in that village,i just go come by about once a month。
last time i find someone moved all my plant on field,i think it's cool, i feel bad but you know,but it's just small amount,the main group is in my garden。i think it's the field owner did it,cause he doesn't like me to make the field lie waste,he had talk to me about that,and i find he remove my plant,it's mean he know about canna,and he doesn't like it。i don't say anything cuase it's weed,maybe they think it's just weed,he move it cause he is a farmer,farmer kills weeds
and what is suck is today,i back to the garden,i find he intrude my garden and move some of my plant,not all ,but some conspicuous,he left some,i dont know why,but i'm so fear,it's mean he know about weed,and he don't like it。i train left plant low,and take some cut to baocun。but fuck,he intrude my garden and remove my stuff,i don't know what he done else。
i don’t know should i remove all my plant?they got my name,my number,so now even i remove all,may be is useless
and i can't make them nature,like weed weed,cause i have already tie them with some rope,it's mean i grown them and care them,fuck!
i grown some sative kind,may be i grown too early,it‘s grown big,the male had show his sex,and i wipe them out,but the gril still haven't show the sex and it's about 2m tall...it's even haven't flower。these girl will grown big but it's not good news to me。i don't want to cut them down cause my paranoid,but i'm now not safe...if i keep them may things will go more bad,my fence is only 3m tall and the neighbor of my garden is cop,fuck!he don't live there either,but when i do some chat,i know someone in his family is cop....................
what should i do?should i move all my stuff?i don‘t want to,they looks nice,and even though i do so,they already have my name and numer...
ps,some odd thing,today i go to my garden,i find some poppy in my garden,i haven't grown any of them,i'm freak out and wipe them all。is that the owner set me up?or maybe just some bird did it?

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'd go with the birds did it.
you'll be fine just keep coming back to ya grow once a month.

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
I see it's illegal where you are, but how illegal?
I think he knew they were in the field and was saying stop it. Corn really need to come down where you are? We are only half way through, and leaving it till late fall is normal for forage. Nobody is cropping it yet.

Is it a single man on a farm. Doing everything? Most here will bring in hands. Are you sure it's just him involved. If it is, the situation could be manageable. However, the word could be out. People could be taking plants thinking it's money. Only to be told they need to nick the rest later.

You should probably leave graciously. Live to fight another day

ningning

I think he knew they were in the field and was saying stop it. Corn really need to come down where you are? We are only half way through, and leaving it till late fall is normal for forage. Nobody is cropping it yet.

Is it a single man on a farm. Doing everything? Most here will bring in hands. Are you sure it's just him involved. If it is, the situation could be manageable. However, the word could be out. People could be taking plants thinking it's money. Only to be told they need to nick the rest later.

well,it's in china ,so it's really illegal,i think he move my plant is because he know it's weed,it's waste his land。not drug problem,to him ,it's family of 3 people。
what i don't understand is that if he try to set me up,there is no need to remove my stuff。so i think maybe it's cause he doesn't like weed。but the poppy is really frighten me,cause the opium is really bad thing in china...
i try to move all my stuff,like take some cut,but i'm not sure it will help,cause if something bad happen,they will search my house,they will also find my cut

ningning

he not cut my corn,he left my corn,but only canna,he move them out....it's terrified isn't it?

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
If the dude put in poppies, pull your pot plants, throw them on the ground and step on them, like weeds. Smile for the cameras. He is setting you up for a bad social credit score. Where did he get the poppies, the cops?

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
well,it's in china ,so it's really illegal,i think he move my plant is because he know it's weed,it's waste his land。not drug problem,to him ,it's family of 3 people。
what i don't understand is that if he try to set me up,there is no need to remove my stuff。so i think maybe it's cause he doesn't like weed。but the poppy is really frighten me,cause the opium is really bad thing in china...
i try to move all my stuff,like take some cut,but i'm not sure it will help,cause if something bad happen,they will search my house,they will also find my cut

You got the message loud and clear! What more you need? It's China for frigg sake. What were you thinking?

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!

^^ that there ^^. You are growing on "his" land, renting or not. Because he "owns" the land, he is as guilty as you. Might be able to get away with it someplace else (owner claiming ignorance) but, it's China. Is it really worth it?

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
If he removed them, where are they now? Why has he put himself at risk, transporting cannabis.
Maybe he didn't.

ningning

^^ that there ^^. You are growing on "his" land, renting or not. Because he "owns" the land, he is as guilty as you. Might be able to get away with it someplace else (owner claiming ignorance) but, it's China. Is it really worth it?

good idea,it's could explain why he destroy my plant...

well,thanks alwell,thanks all...i think i know how to do then,it's hard decision cause i spend much money on it,but safety is first...

​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

St. Phatty

Well it's better than the shit landing outside the bucket, on the floor, and then sitting hidden for a few days while it hardens. :gday:

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Hardened dawg shit is a lot easier to clean up than the soupy stuff that made the mutt shit there in the first place.

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
Better to not have the shit machine primed and ready. This one is already squatting. Almost trembling. You just gotta recognise the signs. It can't go on much longer.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Turn the situation around in your favour. Go to the cops yourself, tell them your were trying to grow some corn, went to check on it, and someone had planted weed and opium in your field. Invite them to come and destroy it. Earn yourself some social credit out of the situation.

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
Good thinking GMT.

It doesn't look like he acted quick enough.