What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Can Female urine pass drug test for a man?

Hey i just got a new job and they want me to piss in a cup at a lab. The job is at home depot by the way.. My question was can a male pass a urine test with a female’s clean piss? Obviously i smoke dank so mine would be dirty and all my guy friends smoke or use other stuff.. The only "clean" urine available to me is my moms or my girl friends. Also if i can’t use a female’s urine what is the best fake piss option from a smoke shop? I’m taking the test Thursday the 31st before 4pm which is tomorrow... so not like i can drink a shit load of water to clean me out by then... thanks in advance for all the help guys!!! happy holidays :thanks:

bengie187

Yes it will pass unless they check to see if its male or female.....but i think its gotta be specifically asked for from what ive learned

thanks for getting back to me so fast. i thought the same thing and all the research i have dun today online says the same thing that it should pass unless they test for other medical things.

I guess my other question would be if i use my girl’s urine should i use a heat packet to keep it warm or if i just add a tiny bit of hot water in the bathroom at the lab to get the warm piss taped to my leg back to the right temp????

NO my girl is not pregnant fo sure.. and if i used my moms i would ask her but she is old so i hope she would not be haha...

Cutty

TAPE IT TO YOUR LEG!

Don't try to heat it up before or water it down with hot water.

I once microwaved a sample and was off by a few degrees. Got called out on it and had to take an observed pee-test. A 4oz model airplane fuel tank and some tubing taped to the far side of my fatty got me thru that one.

Let your body heat take care of the temp for you.

Good Luck

foozo

FORGET THE HOT WATER

FORGET THE HOT WATER

I have taken four urine tests for work. Every time, the testing place has shut off all of the water or just the hot water, depending on the place. I would not count on being able to heat it up with hot water. Buy one of those hand warmer things from the camping supply department at Walmart or Target. Even better, buy a hand warmer thingie from Home Depot. I like the irony.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Forsure......the answer is for sure you can use clean female urine. I've passed many tests over the years with my mom or wifes urine. I put the urine in a pill bottle....make sure it don't leak. Then put the bottle in a plastic bag and put the bottle/bag between your legs/ in your undershorts.....to keep the urine warm. Thats really the main thing to keep the urine body temp and if you place the urine bottle between your legs or in your underwear it keeps it warm and you'll pass......I've done this many times you have to be careful and not let the urine get to cold and you'll be fine. Or you can spend $150 usd on a whizzinator and it comes with everything includeing a warmer/heater. Jobs are hard to come by in alot of the USA right now so remember this if you get the job and hang with it for awhile....Goodluck

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Yea most places tell you don't turn on the water and they stand outside the door.....anyway I've never mixed any water or anything with female urine. I've used female urine from 20 years old and 45 year olds....doesn't matter if the females clean and the urine is body temp then you pass.

RetroGrow

Veteran
I would go with synthetic urine. Buy it online. Works 100%. The one I got comes with an IV bag and tube. You keep it under your armpit which keeps the temp correct. Works every time, and spares you the embarrassment of asking your mom for pee:)

armedoldhippy

Veteran
only way to tell male from female is doing DNA testing & that is illegal as hell without prior written permission from YOU! can you say "law suit" & "big settlement" ? of COURSE you can! armedoldhippy

dookie15

You can absolutely pass a test with someone elses urine...male or female!! JUST BE SURE THEY WILL NOT PISS DIRTY OR ARE ON MEDS.....YOU WILL HAVE TO PROVE A PRESCRIPTION FOR THOSE MEDS!!!! I think pregnancy will play a role also.....in whether you pass or fail!! I simply take a clean, liquid tight, prescription bottle. Fill with the specimen, and DO NOT MICROWAVE FOR MORE THAN 10 SECONDS (IF NEEDED) I USE A THERMOS WITH HOT WATER IN IT, PLACE URINE BOTTLE IN THE THERMOS. WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT LAB, REMOVE THE SPECIMEN (IT WILL BE A LITTLE HOT) BUT BY THE TIME YOU STRAP IT TO YOUR SCROTUM AREA (WITH GOOD TAPE) AND WALK INSIDE AND WAIT, THE SPECIMEN WILL COOL DOWN TO YOUR BODIES AVERAGE TEMP....I EVEN WORE SWEATPANTS UNDER MY JEANS....FOR EXTRA SECURITY!!! IF YOU PUT YOUR FINGER IN SPECIMEN AND ITS LUKE WARM....YOU SHOULD BE OK!! THEY USUALLY TEST FOR TEMPS BETWEEN 90-100 DEGREES!!! KEEP SPECIMEN NICE AND TIGHT BETWEEN YOUR LEGS!!!! THIS HAS WORKED FOR ME A FEW TIMES NOW!! HOPE THIS ADVICE MAY HELP SOMEONE!!! =)

Lauren243215

My friend asked me if I would pee in a cup for him because he might get drug tested from children's and youth. Now they send out the piss tests. would they know that its a female's pee?

O

otis33

The hand warmers work, they get it to the perfect temp if you secure it around the container you are transporting the urine in. elmers glue bottles worked for me...I had to do it with someone standing behind me

Mud Boy

Toe warmers are better, they don't get too hot like hand warmers can and they have adhesive on them to stick to whatever you use to hold the piss.

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
Again, you body is the best because it's the correct temp and keeping the container against it will be close enough. (Unless the container is THICK)

The important parts are that the pee is clean and that it's body temp or close enough to it.

You gonna stick a thermo in that pee while you use a heat pack on it? LOL

Stay Safe! :blowbubbles:

greeniiii

I used my son's urine today, I put it in a condom,tucked it in my cooch and kept it warm..I am nervous they will know it's not mine but from what I have seen here, I'm good..I pray..lol.

A

AlterEgo860

why guess and use some1 esles and rely on them .. when u can buy a fake urine kit for 50 bucks that u wear as a belt.. gives a heating pad.. and is used for army and probation and jobs drug tests with no problem .. I know people who need to pass drug tests everyweek.

B

BrnCow

Kid piss works..one guy told me he wore a bandaid on his finger that had a few drops of bleach on it and that worked. Just swished his finger in the piss and handed it to them. Ditched the Bandaid after he left the probation place.But that is pure hearsay so user beware...

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
:::::::::BUMB:::::::::::

A little info for those who need it.

I had to take a piss test at work,
not a good idea but no choice.
I had my wife piss in a cup and that was poured in a zip lock bag, and frozen.
The morning I needed it which was 4 days later, I removed it about 3 and a half hours before I needed to take the test.
paced it in warm water and get ready for work and the test.
Used a clean 4oz plastic bottle and taped it to my leg ( it was there for about 2 hours)
the heat from my body was enough to warm it up.
I took the test all they checked were my pockets.
And it worked effin great passed with my wifes frozen piss.

Stay safe and high.
.......HYDRO......