Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Female urine pass drug test for a man?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Again, you body is the best because it's the correct temp and keeping the container against it will be close enough. (Unless the container is THICK)

The important parts are that the pee is clean and that it's body temp or close enough to it.

You gonna stick a thermo in that pee while you use a heat pack on it? LOL

Stay Safe!

Comment

I used my son's urine today, I put it in a condom,tucked it in my cooch and kept it warm..I am nervous they will know it's not mine but from what I have seen here, I'm good..I pray..lol.

Comment

why guess and use some1 esles and rely on them .. when u can buy a fake urine kit for 50 bucks that u wear as a belt.. gives a heating pad.. and is used for army and probation and jobs drug tests with no problem .. I know people who need to pass drug tests everyweek.

Comment

Kid piss works..one guy told me he wore a bandaid on his finger that had a few drops of bleach on it and that worked. Just swished his finger in the piss and handed it to them. Ditched the Bandaid after he left the probation place.But that is pure hearsay so user beware...

Comment

:::::::::BUMB:::::::::::

A little info for those who need it.

I had to take a piss test at work,
            not a good idea but no choice.
            I had my wife piss in a cup and that was poured in a zip lock bag, and frozen.
            The morning I needed it which was 4 days later, I removed it about 3 and a half hours before I needed to take the test.
            paced it in warm water and get ready for work and the test.
            Used a clean 4oz plastic bottle and taped it to my leg ( it was there for about 2 hours)
            the heat from my body was enough to warm it up.
            I took the test all they checked were my pockets.
            And it worked effin great passed with my wifes frozen piss.

Stay safe and high.
            .......HYDRO......

I am a compulsive lier so anything I say is a lie.
            Now am I lieing or not about being a lier,
            only the shadow know's

If you want to go fast go alone,
            If you want to go far go with others.:wink:

A friend of Piece Of My Heart, limelight and MTNJOHN

Comment

Yeah, some specimen cups have a tape showing if temp was correct. Taped to leg would be a few degrees difference. Good that your cup was the regular old urine specimen cup!! Glad you passed!
              ICMAG SERVER FUND LINK https://www.seedbay.com/vendor/icmag/

“Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.” ~Steve Maraboli~
              "Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis~

afterthought autos
              We are passionate auto breeders growing organically 2008. We offer 37 autoflowering strains, 17 photoperiods, 14 CBD hemp hybrids via catalog in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 15 years, we're running strong! We're on SEEDBAY again...trio of goodies - autos, photoperiods and CBD hemp strains!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
              sigpic

Comment

High.

It had the temp meter on the side of the cup,
                the form had only one box to check for temp and
                gets checked if the sample is between 90 and 100 degrees

I am a compulsive lier so anything I say is a lie.
                Now am I lieing or not about being a lier,
                only the shadow know's

If you want to go fast go alone,
                If you want to go far go with others.:wink:

A friend of Piece Of My Heart, limelight and MTNJOHN

Comment

M & M's mini candy container, sealed up and bagged, taped with duct tape to the side of your legs next 2 your nuts. Female, pregnant or not, will work.
                  Just hit 'er in the shitter like a Pipefitter did 'er!

Comment

I had a friend that use his dogs pee once......he passed lol
                    SML..iff mi spellin and centances suk and yoo don't lyke itt too fukkin bad;/?.....I once was asked what I would say upon getting to the gates of heaven??? m/r is a visitors badge an option??? I would like a few drinks at the bar... YEEHAW....vote for real legalization not sum bullshit...free the weed or kiss my ass...you wont be getting my tax money..

Comment

+1 on the synthetic. Worked for me and my girlfriend. They shipped both samples out to specialty labs as well. Don't mess around with other peoples piss. Get the kit and be done with it.

If the urine test isn't court ordered, they won't be watching you. You'll be in a locked bathroom with time to do whatever you wish.

Peace!

Comment

Get the F out! lmao
                        Originally posted by stoned-trout View Post

Comment

Originally posted by stoned-trout View Post
                          that's fucking sick. How the hell did he collect it?

And I have been on parole for the last 3 years, and when he does home visits and I am dirty I use that vitamin water that looks just like piss. Its orange flavor but it works great. I only use it for home visits because after he sees that its clean he just has me dump it back in the toilet and throw it away. I don't fuck around when I need to go to the office.

Comment

The 2 times I've taken drug tests, it was the kind where they watch you pee. It wasn't court ordered. One was for employment, the other was voluntary for a (civil) legal matter.

I guess Home Depot doesn't do it that way ?
                            I have Limited Tolerance for Zero-Tolerance.

Stoned Thinking is my Specialty.

Comment

Originally posted by Hydrofome420 View Post
                              :::::::::BUMB:::::::::::

A little info for those who need it.

I had to take a piss test at work,
                              not a good idea but no choice.
                              I had my wife piss in a cup and that was poured in a zip lock bag, and frozen.
                              The morning I needed it which was 4 days later, I removed it about 3 and a half hours before I needed to take the test.
                              paced it in warm water and get ready for work and the test.
                              Used a clean 4oz plastic bottle and taped it to my leg ( it was there for about 2 hours)
                              the heat from my body was enough to warm it up.
                              I took the test all they checked were my pockets.
                              And it worked effin great passed with my wifes frozen piss.

Stay safe and high.
                              .......HYDRO......
                              Damn. Frozen piss. I've heard it all now, but got to say I never thought of that. Question though, why didn't you just get the pee the day of the test instead of having to freeze it for so long?

Comment

Absolutely. Use some of those single shot plastic vodka bottles, rinsed thoroughly. 1.5 hours before the test, rubber band a hand warmer to the bottle. Sow a pocket into a pair of underwear, or any other hidden pocket.

Problem solved

Comment

Working...
                                X