Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well old stoners, how long have you been smoking and what got you started?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

20+ years

I'm in my mid thirties(or so ) and I've been smoking for at least 20 years, probably a few more. Not positive of the very first time I smoked.... I know I was in 6th grade and was offered a hit from some older neighborhood kids I knew, but passed.I remember thinking "mmm that smells nice though" but wasn't ready to try it. I seem to remember smoking later that same year with the same guy. My very first hit MAY have been from my older sister who smoked. Again, not positive. Like many others, I have no plan too quit any time soon. In fact, now that I''m growing, I hope to INCREASE my consumption I MAY begin vaporizing more than I smoke, but I just had a chest xray that says I got fairly healthy lungs(surprise to me) so I'm not TOO worried about it.
    I've tried many a substance in my day, but none can compare with my beloved Mary Jane.
    cook- cooked right now!
    Culinary Apothecary

Comment

My first experience with the weed is still foggy.... Went to a friends' friend place in 1967, just around 13 yrs, of age.....there was a huge ass party there ...I did'nt Know shit yet...so someone gave me a qualude and somebody else gave me a cube(LSD)....Go ask Alice was on and The tune white rabbit was playing...I tripped my brains out..even with the lude!!!I know I smoked the weed then but I can't say if I got off on it or not....But I've smoked many years....eight years behind bars and still smoked some good shit in there!! Wil continue the odessey(sp.) the rest of Days!!
      Be not like a child.. in all ways..child. For the child in it's inpatientence rips open the Bud... and the flower it so wished to see... is lost.. to itself and the World...forever!

Comment

It was In 1971 I was 11 years old. My friend had all older brothers and they got me going pretty early in life. No regrets!!
        Smoke another one

Comment

23 years for me...parents went away for the weekend. brother threw a party all the 'cool' kids came!

hash knife hits, bongs, and joints. what a way to start!!

til this day, the folks think I got Him started!
          Sleepy Test Chemmy Jones

Sleepy Tests Jolly Bud from Mountain High Seeds

Killer Chem Freebie grow

Sleepy Tests OJD...>>>
          Gangsta Haze

Comment

28 years and can still run a mile in 8 minutes
            and i'm not like ff, i'm no lier no tobacco either can't stand it yuk,puke, nasty
            sttb

Comment

first time i smoked out of power hitter man was i fuked up went home ate the refridgerater and went to bed
              sttb

Comment

older brother smoked over a gram of blond hash with me to get me goin.

Comment

My 1st time was with some hash.. in the 5th grade.. I am 35.
                  I didnt keep on smoking after the, But i did start back up between 6 & 7th grade. Been going since.. Didnt know shite about the sticky icky, Just that it got me all high.
                  Lots of body highs i remember. I would say the best weed i smoked was thai.. Also my brother was the 1st to get me high... peace..

sack

Comment

First hoot 1967...
                    still on the toad...

"turn on, tune in, drop out..."
                    in a brotherhood of eternal love

Comment

1968--a beach party in Delray Beach in Florida, and the hippies gave me this baggie---my first stone was a lung-burner---but I rememberrrr---I think?? Just started again after too many straight years--WOOOOHOOOO

Comment

74 or 5. I was 13 and continued for 4 years. We got Columbian Red and Gold in Florida. That was outstanding weed. I than put it down until 1999. I tried the cannabis again for depression. I dumped all of the perscription meds and have not looked back since. The sacred cannabis.

Comment

many years

My first smoke was also "pinched" from bag found in parents dresser...... 12 years old, summer of 66...... those were incredible days.... Laguna Beach CA.

Comment

11 yrs old a friends older bro and his friend were smokin a j , well 2 b cool i had 2 take a toke Ya know it realy helped me I was a VERY hyper kid and they didnt have drugs 4 it then, but I found that I could consintrate i felt less agetated it realy changed my like Now at 40 I use it medicaly for my may problems, but I thank god 4 that day for I may have never discoevered the wonderful secerets of the magical herb!

Comment

wow , i t hought i started early , but 14 seems to be average if not late around here .. lol ... that was 23 yrs ago now ...
                              first stoning was a thai stick ,, took 2 joints , but man when it hit , i knew id found what id been lookin for .. lol ... i began to grow straight away , havent looked back really , met some great stoner folk , you guys being no exception ...

Comment

I think...

... I started about '72 at the summer between grades 8 and 9... I must of been -12-13, born in '59, regardless... it was the 10.00 lid and .50 cent joints full of seeds peeps sold at high school, I was cruising Whittier blvd with my friends at the time... or around that time... it seems eons ago... 30+ years... The 1st joint I actually smoked we went out to the "BIG" tree, at the local grade school, where we used to play tag football... it was regular Mexican commercial... they should have legalized it in '72 in California... and elsewhere... it was on the ballot... slowrolling... F1.
                                Zzz...

Comment

Working...
                                X