Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well old stoners, how long have you been smoking and what got you started?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God, I haven't heard The Fish Cheer in years.
    :cool: I inhale and I vote :cool:

Comment

For me it was 1969 and a five finger lid of mexican for ten bucks or was it columbian, hell I don't rightly remember now. To many dead brain cells since then.
      They just couldn't pry that joint from my cold dead hand....

Comment

just stopped in to say HIGH!

When is the last time you bought a lid ?
        lol A looong freakin time!!!

I lit up in 72...with Scott and Jody...lol who knows where them boys are now?
        went to Hawaii at 18, I about smoked them dry for four years.
        Been dabbling a bit ever since. I picked up a couple bargins<cough> today...

G13bx <DG>
        and a pack of Sacred Seeds Original NL <bred by Ferry.92>

Later all

Comment

same as rockymtnbuds, daltron, ancient1 and smokin'bones LOL

<as always, one toke over the line, Sweet Jesus!>

Comment

I was 17 and it was a woman that did it. I very much wanted into missy owens' panties. we were at a coffee house she walked over to where I was sitting, kicked my feet and said "If you ever want a chance, you're gonna have to get stoned" we went outside, smoked some. nothing happened (on any front) she gave the rest of the baggie to a mutual friend and told him to make sure I got stoned. a couple days later, we're at the boulders, and I'm taking huge hits with no air, gagging and coughing, tom, would pull my head up and stick the pipe back in my mouth and yell "are you stoned yet?" suddenly I was fascinated by the textures of the boulders and realized, by gum, I am. when we ran down the hill my friends threw rocks in my general direction, to make sure I was thoroughly stoned. that was 32 years ago and I spent at least 18 of them continuously stoned.
            data rich, soil based organic scrog
            1000w hortilux, flowering
            fluoro, 400w mh veg/germ/clone mother
            nbog lifesaver,bogglegum, sour bubble, blue moon rocks
            listen to my living room at:
            http://jonesnose.com:8128 (shoutcast 128kbps stream)

Comment

Ill be 47 in a couple of month's time..... been doing this for 30 years straight now and only stopped for 28 days around 20 years ago....(what the hell was i thinking..!!!)
              What got me started.......?.....the greatest of human traits...... curiosity.

peace.

Comment

started in "72" ...seemed like the thing to do
                a sophmore in high school....and oz's were $15 qp's $40...brickweed of course...

then someone comes along with sinse...smoky mountain gold it does help the quality of my life...

and i plead the fifth on other illegal drugs

Comment

Its a blur but when your born into weed, I know my mother used to pull over on the highway during trips to the family when I was a toddler and she would put on my kiddie music and I can somehow remember this decades later. I musta been a contact toker for my entire childhood and when I became 7 I would pick seeds for seeded herb and eat the sweet tasting ones and then throw up and be high for hours, smoking is regular and me and my cousins just picked up whenever we wanted to. I would say by 10 I was a regular smoker. Cigs on and off but weed is all i need! great stories nice thread another reason to spend more time here, people just how you'd expect them to be in pot utopia.

Comment

i dont remember the year but i do know i was about 12 or 13 and my dad would get lbs ,thai ,a.gold & skunk when he made deliveries out west i would come behind my big bro(RIP) and smoke the roach then one day i saw were the stash was and i have'nt looked back... on my 21st birthday..8 years later for the 1st time i smoked a joint with my dad (RIP) and told him how we used to pick his stash ..it's been 21 years now !
                    haves..lemon skunk,amnesia99.blue sattelite,dsdv2,boggelgum,pre2 000kush,afgahni/skunk wants...og kush,true blueberry,grape krush,bubba kush,train wreck,l.u.i.(ortaga)

Comment

first toke at 18 months, first joint at 6. every day since approx age 13, except 1986, when i missed 9 days in a row. never a whole day missed, other than those 9.
                      Never Trust Somebody Who Says Never Trust A Hippie !

Comment

What a nice thread!!! Whoaaa! Me 40 now! Actually 40+1month. Started smoking in 1983 and smoked.... - well - it didn't resemble marijuana much except for the leaf style! It must have been hemp with absolutely no THC content in it, but boy did I get really stoned on it.

After some years I managed to develop some ruderalis strains, which made me quite famous in my city, though I've never dealt,only spread the bud among my friends. Got to know indoor only just last year.

Now, I don't smoke much anymore. Just a 1-2 tokes on my pipe once in a couple of days. These modern indicas are soo darn strong.
                        kov's outdoor 2006

kov grows Crazy Monk's gear

Comment

The year was '73. I was a Junior in high school. We smoked in the woods, and I missed my bus. I hitchiked home and while walking, the whirr of the 17 year cicadas freaked me out. I then got a ride by the girl who was our church's organist. She was only a couple of years older and knew I was stoned but didn't say anything about it. I still wonder if she would have smoked with me if I offered.
                          When I got home I raided the cupboards. Ahh, good times...

Comment

About 40yrs. Had my first hit sitting on Brighton Beach 1964/5 aged 16 and haven't looked back. First grow 1978 outdoors for 2 yrs, knew nothing, got killer bud . Started indoors 5yrs ago.
                            Wishing everyone the best growing season ever...

Comment

Well, Im only 24, but since ive been at it more thn half of my life...that counts as me being an old stoner, lol.
                              My 1st toke, I was 11, i had heard about some stuff to smoke called "Draw" at school and found out u gould get a lump of some herby thing....the 1st time I tried a toke was with the chef , I grew up living above a pub which my folks ran....the chef was astoner, i smelled it, he was in the beer cellar on a breakl having a toke, I asked him for some, he obliged, it was a little skinny single sheeter, no baccy, he said it was his homegrown! i had 1 tike, and within a few seconds I felt really light and floaty and generally wierd..had a nother and had to sit down for a minute...then i went and raided the pub kitchen...I even remember the Ice cream i ate, it was a gourmet one, called "Tin roof", it was toffe, and peanuts and all kinds of lovliness...then i started having the occasoonal smoke wheni could find some1..the 1st time i tried to score, I was sold liqourice...the 2nd, it was oregano(still only 11) but the 3rd time as they say was the charm, lol, and i was pleased. bot into it regularly, like all wekend, and a bit through the week, and was at it every day by the time I was 13. was getting into some bad shit too thru the pople i was meetung, and got a bit fucked up o acid before i was even 15.
                              so, now im growing, prob=viding for myself, and loving it.
                              Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, and none of these people are very funny.

Comment

52 yrs young &amp; still smokin !

:smile: My very 1st tyme was good Mex from the kid that everyone knew had the BEST WEED at that tyme,and of course he got it from his college age big
                                brother, anyway everyone was gettin high but me,and my buddies were buggin
                                me to try it....but I just said NO!!! ALOT!!! Well, after months of badgering from my buddies, I gave in, but I had to walk our BIG DOG every night before I
                                went to bed, so earlier in the week I asked the kid if he could get me HIGH my
                                1st time this coming weekend, but I want it to be the BEST he could get,cause my dad always said " If your gonna pollute your body do it with the BEST pollutants...." LOL! Hey makes sense 2
                                me!!! :wink: So back to my story...I told him to meet me by a ditch next to a fence that had a full view of a Perfect Full Moon....so it's him & I and my 120lb Big Ass Dog
                                on a leash...we settle in and spark that 1st joint, ohhhh that smell of Mex back
                                in the dayzzzzzz!!!!!! Geez ! that taste I'll never forget, anyway we
                                smoked 6 joints and the kid was smashed, and I'm still wondering when something is going to happen ? So the kid says lets stand up and
                                walk, just as I stood up my 120lb dog took off after this cat, and I still have his leash in my hand,boy I'll tell you that dog bout ripped my arm out of its socket, he was gone like that and me flyin done the street with him, I guess
                                that all that runnin got that weed going in my veins then BAMM! It was the BEST FEELING EVER, I thought that I was on a cloud a foot off the ground like that hover board in Back to the Future, and I was Space Walking my Big Ass Dawg!!!!! :smile: LOL!!! This all happened when I was 17 the Summer Of '69

Damn Good Memories...........us old farts r very Lucky to have lived and survived those Incredible Dayz!!!!! Party on Garth!!!!1 PEACE!

Comment

Working...
                                X