Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well old stoners, how long have you been smoking and what got you started?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pieceofmyheart
    You always make me smile. SOL hahaha Smile out Loud
    Haha...well, it makes ME smile knowing that I make you smile ...you do realize SOL means 'shit outta luck' too, right?
    But not with you & me...

Comment

You guys are killin' me

Comment

Originally posted by Gunns
        You guys are killin' me
        If you ever saw a pic of her, it'd kill you faster & harder...

Comment

LMFAO @ zoltron

How about chatting over the phone or video emailing to chat? Better check out the stoner club friends web page. peaceofmyheart is very smoking woman. And one of my very best of friends. Peace.

Thisbuds4u
          Last edited by Thisbuds4u; 11-02-2005, 02:08.

Comment

I hope you're smoking some good green....it's definitely your shade.

Comment

Aw you guys are too kind.

Comment

Then spark one up and lst's get high.

Comment

What got me started? Probably the sound of crying babies.
                  Strains by Verite .......................... sigpic
                  Holy Grail Intro, Seeds at Seebay, Private Breeders
                  Orange Diesel Intro, Seeds now at Seedbay

Comment

my sister found dad's stash...
                    i figured it should be tested thoroughly
                    (42)

Comment

Well I'll be a monkey's Uncle!

Memy Selfandi

I aint seen that name in a coon's age!

How ya doin' old timer? Good to see ya

Welcome to the Stoned Geriatric rest area...

Hopefully, you will treat us all to a thread or two of whatever you got cookin' in the garden. It's always an honor when a "Grow Legend" joins our small community to share da knowledge & wisdom....

Once again, Good to see ya & welcome aboard my man!
                      Last edited by Gunns; 11-03-2005, 05:00.

Comment

never Forget it.

July 4th, 1974. Fireworks show with my 16 year old brother. Back then it was Hawian Gold Bus or Columbian Red. ahhhh, the old days of takin' acid, purple microw dots was my favorite. Another month and I'll be 43.

Now I'm too old to know better , but young enuff to do it anyway.

Comment

started back in 86 got a joint off a guy from work (wow) i was back the nexy day for a 8th and never looked back been 19 year now and still loving it but at the moment not been smoking for 2 month as my supply ran out (very sad) but should have a crop by january (WOW) cant wait only shit bar round my parts and i just wont smoke it

Comment

Around 27 years, somewhere around there. Loved every minute of it. To bad the old day herb is not around, 20 bucks for 7 grams of killer buds. Now it's Schwag from mexico and it sucks......hence I grow my Own.

Comment

1987 was a very good year.. I think?? A guy from class came by with a joint and the rest is very hazy memories..

Comment

Whoa!! ....Just got me 1/2 oz of some Super Skunk that is so damn potent, I just LOOK at the bag & I'm ripped ...slight exaggeration, but nevertheless, 2 bong tokes & this senior citizen be blasted!!
                                Ya know, I've had a lot of newer tokers ask me about the weed 30-35 yrs ago & which is more powerful [started in 1969] & to be honest about it, we did get some excellent weed back then...Michoacan, Oaxacan, Acapulco Gold, Jamaican Ganja...then came the Colombian Era -- Gold Bud, Santa Marta Red Bud, etc....but I do think with all these new genetics & these growers experimenting with new strains, the weed is more potent nowadays, usually.

Comment

Working...
                                X