What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

So...what's up today?

St. Phatty

One term that the judges hate is "Jury nullification". Ask the judge if it could be applied to the present case. ;)

you know it would be great if i could get there early and perhaps recognize a fellow comrade or comrade-orette in arms

and share my question about Laws in the US being applied so un-equally, e.g. Weinstein.

then ANOTHER juror asks about Jury nullification.

I sent the email for a reason - i think it would REAL easy for the judge to find me in Contempt of Court - since, in actuality, I have nothing BUT contempt for the courts in our county, and most US counties. it's possible I would say it out loud.

anyway I will have a folder with those emails so I can emphasize that I didn't want to be disruptive.

THEN ask the disruptive question,
with a small assurance that the judge won't let his possible irritation get acted out.

i think they tend to ask questions to weed out the "radicals".

e.g. if they want someone to follow a law, why don't they just write a computer program ? they don't need people with conscience.

See if the conversation wanders into the History of American Jurisprudence, I would say it is Evolving.

But I think the judge would say it is Devolving.

I just won't call him a Pig.

separate subject -

i bought one of these -

https://www.bearcreekarsenal.com/6-...h-gas-system-15-mlok-rail-side-charging-upper

i recently got introduced to the 300 yard line at the range - so i get more exercise walking up the hill to change targets !

I had a 6.5 upper from Aero Precision, but it has always been a little picky, on the edge of glitchy. Will not work with 2/3 of the standard loads the manufacturers recommend. Took me 2 years to figure that out and to re-load it like a Magnum Magnum, even more problems with pressure than a 300 Win Mag (so needs slower powders).

Anyway Bear Creek has been good to me so we will see if their 6.5 creedmoor upper maintains that tradition.

St. Phatty

Bought some Foxfarm Ocean Forest yesterday.

Got a Chem x Apollo 11 seedling that is ready for transplanting.

the G&B soil mix was just not cutting it. Could be the mix, could be the heat, could be me over-nuting it when I add Nitrogen to the water.

+ I bought a copy of a Michael Connelly novel, hardcover.

Then I told the jury coordinator that I refused to enter the jury room because it was an unsafe workplace.

so that she would find me in the jury break room, reading.

they postponed me until Feb 2021.

an hour after we talked, the state passed a new guideline requiring mask use in jury rooms, which was one of the things I asked them to guarantee.

though actually, who can wear a mask for more than 45 minutes ? not me.

EsterEssence

Veteran
My plant’s finally sexed, they are the most piss poor plants I’ve grown, but they are getting locked in and growing. They will probably turn out to be the best I’ve ever grown...

EsterEssence

Veteran
Going to do a zoom meditation meeting, and plant my starts, we have had some warm weather, but it’s supposed to snow this week, I’ll take any moisture we can get. There so many hmong giant grows, sucking up a ton of water to be replaced with some shit chemicals and sprays, fodder for El Choppo...

Sunshineinabag

Huh

Attachments

• photo2026601.jpg
    photo2026601.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 75

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Got a spreader buggy and put out 1250# chemical 3x17 on the grass. Some Purple Martins showed up today.

Come on spring.

EsterEssence

Veteran
It was in the 70’s the other day and supposed to snow for a couple days, I put a 3 ton mini split in my house, super efficient. Ive been heating with nothing but wood for 32 years, now I have a remote and a thermostat I am shit hog happy, wood has gotten expensive and as I get older 67 now wood is a hassle...

hayday

Veteran
Getting ready for work after another weekend at the country house. Four and a half months and I’m outta here :biggrin:

St. Phatty

Nursed my back for 6 days, just carrying too much weight.

Now I get to do it all over again.

I am modifying my watering procedures, carrying 3 gallons of water instead of 4 gallons.

Bucket watered 60+ fruit trees yesterday. Didn't want them going into today's heat spell without a drink of water.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
just checking in on you old stoners. So, what's ya doing today? Been a while since I have been on here. Busy doing traffic control on another site. Just had an old friend stop by over there and it reminded me of this place. Hope all are doing well.

St. Phatty

It's all SMOKEY - and I watered all the plants yesterday.

Got to save my Lungs for THE GOOD STUFF ! e.g. 2021 vintage cookies.

Got 2x 8 Terabyte drives yesterday, and my main workstation is completely clogged.

WITH LUCK, knock on Wood - but not in a perverted way - I will be able to rescue some files from an 8 Terabyte drive that is doing a slow motion crash.

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
Hey Putemback good to see you. I missed the summer outside grow this year with life stuff (car wreck). I am getting around pretty good now so I started an indoors grow with autos and hemp just so I could see something green. Nothing else new as I am just starting to plan for the outside grow this year. A friend is a Curandera from Albuquerque and she sends me MMJ stuff that really helps me keep exercising. Nothing else new.

St. Phatty

How many of you older Canna Connoisseurs, smoke sometimes to deal with Arthritis ?

Count me in !

I try to stay active, getting 1/2 to 2 hours of exercise every day, usually via manual labor and sometimes by formal gym play.

I end up DAMN ! my lower back aches, my calves ache.

This is after an initial wake-and-bake, just one mini-bowl & smoke inhale.

So if I'm dragging a little bit I have a second mini bowl around 9:30 or 10.

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
I'm assembling deer stands, camo'ing up some plastic chairs I snagged out of the dump with spray paint for ground blinds and going to help a buddy who is visually impaired check his plants for mold.
Might go to the beach down the road this afternoon to look for arrowheads at low tide if I have time.

St. Phatty

I FUCKED UP.

I left the chicken coop open a tiny bit.

They learned how to open the door, sort of.

So now 8 extremely healthy & noisy Velociraptor-ish birds have been unleashed on the neighborhood.

I caught 2 of them and put them back in the coop.

They keep getting smarter.

I think maybe they behave smarter when you give them extra healthy food,
what I call the "Kelly Slater diet" since he is 50 years old & still competing with the best,
much of which can be attributed to his diet.

Maybe it's my own diet that needs work, f'ing birds out-smarted me !