Stinkiest Strain during grow/ In bag.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Douglas.Curtis View Post
    ECSD stands for East Coast Sour Diesel. Though I'm sure they exist, I personally have never come across a stinkier strain. I had 4 plants, less than 4 feet tall, in a closet under a 400w hps and zero odor control.

Over 100 yards away, at a local business, it smelled like a HUGE field of cannabis was around the corner. You turn the corner and... nothing but empty lot, with a small house over a football field away. lol

Unbeknownst to me I had 'goofed' when setting up the ventilation. lol Any time the furnace heater kicked on, it would shove the smell into the crawlspace and up through the duplex next door. lol

The family living in the next unit was cannabis ignorant, and they kept complaining of some weird smell. Heck, if they'd said they smell strong cannabis off and on, I would have instantly clued into the ventilation issue. lol Nope, they ended up moving about a month after the ECSD started flowering.

Had a kid move in right after them, and he lasted a whole 3 days. lol He's the one who let us know I'd mucked it up proper. lol He knew what cannabis smelled like, but didn't use it personally due to job restrictions. He says he reeked so bad at work the last 2 days he had to move. All his crew workers were giving him shit all day, and his supervisors were not happy. Great guy, laughed the whole thing off, great attitude.

So yeah, a proper representation of ECSD will definitely be 'stinky.' lol
    Hahahahahhahahahahaha
    I thoroughly enjoyed that story. Thank you for sharing.

Originally posted by flylowgethigh View Post
    Queen's Candy. The terp's smell went through 3 layers of vacpak. Squishes out a gooey solvent like stuff that won't harden in the freezer. I am sailing on it right now.
    Candy Queen or Queen's candy? I cant seem to find any info on it. Its available in seeds?
    Mother hunt with Deep Cheese, Tangie, Zamaldelica, Pink Kush, Holy Grail Kush, SSH x Love Potion, Choco Candy and Philly Gold

"When you smoke the herb, it reveals you to yourself" - Bob Marley

Comment

May be Candy Queen. I can't find either on Leafly anymore, and when I did see it back when it showed up, they had no info. Almost out of it, and don't want anymore for the risk.

Pack was all glued together inside, like Strawberry Bannana does.
      ______________________________ __________________________
      Dr. Tuggle's Compound Syrup of Globe Flower

https://youtu.be/x0BinEFCp38?t=74

https://youtu.be/NUmIO_MG5IU?t=87

Comment

So many. Hmmm. Had a Sensi Star that was nasty! Also, Clips' f2's and f3's of StoneyBaloney X G13, where he used a rank f1 gal as the base of those.

Comment

One Afghani in a 1000.
          Never Under-estimate the Psychopathic-ness of a Politician

who is in Save the Children Mode.

Comment

Originally posted by MindEater View Post
            Blasphemy! You should be greatly thankful for Lord Skunkman. He tested terpenes individually and decided skunk was a worthless terpene... Grow up already!
            Hey, I get what you're trying to say but there is no "skunk" terpene. If you can figure out what compound or compounds specifically cause the skunky smell I would be very thankful. Best guess I have got is that it at least involves some sort of thiol.

As for the STINKIEST strains I could suggest;

~pink kush (pink painkiller from medman, u-pink from dr. Underground, pink kush from Scott family farms [reeferman, original breeder])
            ~original sour Diesel (Cali connection)
            ~818 headband (Cali connection)
            ~Irene x ____ (couple available from obsol33t)
            ~chem/chemdog/chemdawg/Chem D x ____ (way too many to name)

I could go on but that's probably a good list for now.
            I don't think these were what you were looking for but also cheese, romulan Jake's romulan, and 707 truthband are all very loud as well, but not the straight fuel/skunk/kush per se
            Last edited by Thesearch; 12-29-2020, 20:57.
            Mother hunt with Deep Cheese, Tangie, Zamaldelica, Pink Kush, Holy Grail Kush, SSH x Love Potion, Choco Candy and Philly Gold

"When you smoke the herb, it reveals you to yourself" - Bob Marley

Comment

I grown lots of strains...try Reserva Privada's OG#18.

Comment

roadkill skunk seed stock from late 70’s......nothing like it......many wannabe’s......didn’t need special concoction’s/additives for terps to shine.......rank from sprout through cure...........that was then .....now.....best in search......

Comment

The OG#18 has a diesel funk like a skunk pissed in the bottom of a diesel fuel tank.

Comment

Durban Poison (the Dutch lines), made my entire house smell like a beer brewery. Very odorous strain!
                    GG4 is also pretty loud but not as bad as Durban Poison though.

Comment

Skunk#1 Never smelt anything that intense ever, only got a bag or two in the mid 80's have never got anything close to that stuff ever again.lol
                      We preety much only got what the bikers brought through town at that time.
                      “Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting.”

Steve McQueen

Comment

Working...
                      X