Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was your favorite pot from the day?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm. I actually said you need full AND FLAT Spectrum.

Sunspectrum:

Metallhalyde with pretty big Spikes (some few new Models are way better):

LEP Plasma Lights, very good:

Ok, somewhat you are right that further north there is lower UV and you therefore added it, BUT the overall Amount of Light is also lower, Wich means Red Green Blue is also lower even slightly further north. Plus like said uv is double lower at the North, simplistically said. So, last offtopic-post. Back to topic ,

Comment

6500k lights have a spike in the uv range,i think those with 4 and 5000k would make a very sun like light

Comment

brick weed

white brick weed. quater joint and iwas stoned brick weed was the best smoke ive had.
        "Everythings man with me man know what i mean man WAHL !!! man i just said man again man. "

mickthebrag is my dads handle.

Comment

Originally posted by Jayded View Post
          6500k lights have a spike in the uv range,i think those with 4 and 5000k would make a very sun like light

I went with higher Kelvin rating white light, as that is what is found in the mountains or nearer the equator. That is where the soaring sativas grow. Indoor lights spike various bands of light but that flat even light of the sun is just beyond the tech of today. I am not sure there are even other rays of the sun that are not identified yet. Same as cannabinoids or other compounds in pot that are yet to be found.

Comment

Originally posted by bugman52 View Post
            no it was something i rolled just to see if i could lol
            but i remember the real ones
            Thanks for the memories. I wonder if anyone still makes em.

Comment

Strippe always had good flowers In his too dresser drawer....thank God my stepdad was a pothead....the drunk we lived with was a serious fuken drag
              I eat legos

Comment

Originally posted by yesum View Post
                I went with higher Kelvin rating white light, as that is what is found in the mountains or nearer the equator. That is where the soaring sativas grow. Indoor lights spike various bands of light but that flat even light of the sun is just beyond the tech of today. I am not sure there are even other rays of the sun that are not identified yet. Same as cannabinoids or other compounds in pot that are yet to be found.
                Pretty neat considering it's a giant ball of fusion
                I eat legos

Comment

Working...
                X