No announcement yet.

Leg Pain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had an ultrasound about a month ago as a follow up to the bypass in June. Surgeon said it looked good. Told her I still had pain so we just did a CT and it shows a blockage from the right side over to a bone on the left side, she’s not sure what to do next. She also mentioned that the mass on my kidney that I thought was fixed is now much larger.
    "Act the way you'd like to be and soon you'll be the way you act." Leonard Cohen

Comment

Well crap Smokerman, that's not good!

Comment

My best to you Smokerman... I do not wish this crap on anybody,good luck try to stay as positive as you can.
        “Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting.”

Steve McQueen

Comment

Originally posted by Smokerman View Post
          I had an ultrasound about a month ago as a follow up to the bypass in June. Surgeon said it looked good. Told her I still had pain so we just did a CT and it shows a blockage from the right side over to a bone on the left side, she’s not sure what to do next. She also mentioned that the mass on my kidney that I thought was fixed is now much larger.
          You got up today and typed that, so there's still hope that tomorrow might offer new insights and plans. Best of luck to you.... still. The combination of acceptance of where you're at, and willingness to move forward, can be tough. Keep on moving.

Deep Purple - You Keep On Moving - YouTube

Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers ~ Willin' ~ Red Rocks CO 10/3/14 - YouTube

Comment

that really sucks and I´m sorry you have to go through all this crap :(
            Sounds like you need more surgery, which also sucks.
            Have you looked into serrapeptase? It´s not gonna solve the actual problem or replace surgery but it may help a little bit as the stuff dissolves dead matter (to be blunt about it).

Comment

This is the CT the thoracic surgeon wanted for my lungs, he calls me later this week. It looks like I need to talk to the cardiologist.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	0C03023D-7DC5-4291-856F-C78C4E3AE603.jpeg
Views:	49
Size:	77.8 KB
ID:	17964226
              "Act the way you'd like to be and soon you'll be the way you act." Leonard Cohen

Comment

well, at least the lungs are OK.

Comment

Originally posted by CosmicGiggle View Post
                  well, at least the lungs are OK.
                  Not great, but could be a lot worse. Click image for larger version

Name:	EDEA7733-B47B-46CA-BCCE-A9C097676CDB.jpeg
Views:	43
Size:	64.5 KB
ID:	17964395

Comment

Not great, but could be a lot worse. Click image for larger version

Name:	EDEA7733-B47B-46CA-BCCE-A9C097676CDB.jpeg
Views:	43
Size:	64.5 KB
ID:	17964395
                    Hang in there. Thanks for keeping us updated.

Comment

Smokerman You’re still kicking and that’s what’s important.
                      Wishing you the best!

Comment

Working...
                      X