ID:	17871158Click image for larger version

Name:	20210603_101428.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	170.0 KB
ID:	17871160
      Attached Files
      I eat legos

Comment

Best of wishes to you once again Smokerman. You have been and are an inspiration to many.
        That which matters most

Comment

Good luck with your surgery tomorrow Smokerman, hurry back and tell us how it all went.

Comment

Good luck tomorrow!

Comment

good thoughts for a good outcome
              current grow: www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=7872194

Comment

Thanks so much for the support. All done. Pain is tolerable. They took a vein from my right bicep area. Hopefully this is the last one for a long time.
                "Act the way you'd like to be and soon you'll be the way you act." Leonard Cohen

Comment

wow, that was fast, easy peasy!

Comment

Originally posted by CosmicGiggle View Post
                    wow, that was fast, easy peasy!
                    Yup wasn’t too bad. Surgery took about 3 hours. Unfortunately I have to stay overnight. So first I have to talk them into getting this friggin catheter out and then tomorrow I have to talk the doctor into letting me leave. Usually she’s pretty good about it.
                    "Act the way you'd like to be and soon you'll be the way you act." Leonard Cohen

Comment

Originally posted by Smokerman View Post
                      Yup wasn’t too bad. Surgery took about 3 hours. Unfortunately I have to stay overnight. So first I have to talk them into getting this friggin catheter out and then tomorrow I have to talk the doctor into letting me leave. Usually she’s pretty good about it.
                      How much did they charge your insurer, or whoever paid for it ?
                      Never Under-estimate the Psychopathic-ness of a Politician

who is in Save the Children Mode.

Comment

Originally posted by Smokerman View Post
                        Thanks so much for the support. All done. Pain is tolerable. They took a vein from my right bicep area. Hopefully this is the last one for a long time.
                        good to hear you´re doing okay. The pain will subside and you´ll feel much better overall

Comment

Originally posted by St. Phatty View Post

How much did they charge your insurer, or whoever paid for it ?
                          Thankfully I live in Canada, doesn’t cost me anything out of pocket. (Taxes)

Comment

Here's to a full and speedy recovery for ya.

They whacked away at my knee a few hours ago. I have a walker now and can't stand on my leg like the surgeon says I should be able to.

As soon as these cookies kick in, things will be OK. 6 or so ought to do the trick, as well as a spliff and many hits off the cano.

this getting old stuff is less fun that the term "golden years" implies.
                            ______________________________ __________________________
                            Dr. Tuggle's Compound Syrup of Globe Flower

https://youtu.be/x0BinEFCp38?t=74

https://youtu.be/NUmIO_MG5IU?t=87

Things just chug long when those microbes are happy........scrappy

Comment

Originally posted by flylowgethigh View Post
                              Here's to a full and speedy recovery for ya.

They whacked away at my knee a few hours ago. I have a walker now and can't stand on my leg like the surgeon says I should be able to.

As soon as these cookies kick in, things will be OK. 6 or so ought to do the trick, as well as a spliff and many hits off the cano.

this getting old stuff is less fun that the term "golden years" implies.
                              Golden years lol

Comment

I got the MRI results from a scan they did June 8th in regards to the kidney cancer.
                                I gotta say it’s not great.
                                It says there’s tumours on my pancreas and spine that weren’t there on the previous scan last October.
                                I’m kinda at the crossroads whether I want keep fighting this or just let nature take its course.
                                I think all these tests and surgeries are starting to be counterproductive and just taking a toll both mentally and physically.

Comment

Working...
                                X