What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How Much Do You Smoke

TWalker

No more than .5g a day for the last 2 years. And that includes vape, edible and smoke. I am a true lightweight (and usually grateful) and only enjoy a low level zone. 1 hit of anything (my stuff is high quality and high THC) typically medical and I am usually good....

I should add I consider myself a micro-doser also. I will do 5mg edibles until I reach my zone at maybe 10-15mg in a day. I can do more but I just don't enjoy going over my threshold. But I mostly use all day w. a larger amount around bed time. My tolerance never seems to change much.

Sometimes I wish I could take big 1970's jean jacket bad company hits:
https://youtu.be/U8FzGlgVGdo?t=57

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
I try to make sure I get shit done but i work fast so get high a lot as a reward for productivity, and as needed medicine obvs.

Ganja suits pretty much everything about my constitution.. i rarely toke less than 2-3 grams in a day i reckon.. been at that roughly 20 years with 4 individual breaks a year long to detox always went back to my fav allie.. we've made such a great soma..

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
I went a couple of days on just RSO. Got fed .3 of a gram of isolated cbd today, plus my normal 3 grain of rice rso. Got a shatter vape mod too so been hitting that, thanks bro you know who you are.

Just trying to get as much in as possible to stop me ending up like my old man.

madson

probably too much. i used to smoke the whole day a couple of years ago, but i got pains in my lungs from time to time..so i switched to vaporize. i bought a volcano but i prefer to smoke. so i guess i have to deal with some lungpains from time to time

whitebox

hi all,
i usually vape everyday around 1.5/2grms flowers and a few hash bongs, i mean .5grm when i have some nice maroc in my area.
sometimes more.
depends also on my harvests and friend's also.
actually i'm around 1.5grm with a nice blond/greenish maroc hash on the side.
cheers friends.
WB.

DrDee

hi all,
i usually vape everyday around 1.5/2grms flowers and a few hash bongs, i mean .5grm when i have some nice maroc in my area.
sometimes more.
depends also on my harvests and friend's also.
actually i'm around 1.5grm with a nice blond/greenish maroc hash on the side.
cheers friends.
WB.

Hi Whitebox and ICMag.
Your comment on blond Maroc hashish reminded me of my early hippie days in Minneapolis. We would buy ounces of greenish/blond slightly powdery hash shaped like the heel of a shoe. We called it green death. Not sure which I liked more...the beautiful aroma...or the amazing high. Recently bought some Maroc Kif seeds from Ace...decided to make my own! :dance013:
JD

PS I stopped smoking/vaping but I easily eat a gram a day

Last edited:

nahual

regulating about a 3.5er of flower every week. blended some live flower and leaves for cannajuice shots recently, was running low. carts seem to fill in the gaps as well

Bardo Eagle

I smoke two times for week, usually something like 0,1 g of hash or 0,15 g of weed ,get me high always to a 7 (scale of highness),it's good to be a lightweight :dance013:
Low tolerance is the key of a Lamborghini,i hate smoke a lot and don't get high,too much too often and I become a lazy anxious zombie
Weed is like champagne why drink It always??
Respect for the best plant of the world :tiphat:

Bardo Eagle

Usually my high last for 4 hours(maybe because I smoke da joint in 1,5 hours) and then a subtle but joyous feeling for another 3 hours then I'm little burnout,I eat like a hole also for my supposed disorder eating (I eat a meal for day for 3 day) then after the joint I eat what I fast for 3day,I love this method, always in shape and I can indulge a lot
Life Is good if you found satisfaction on little things
:huggg:

wutwut

Veteran
420giveaway
bardo same here
usually i smoke between weeks because i like to be high for a long time but also sober. i vape microdoses 0.05-0.1 after every two hours. makes me feel good enough.

hayday

Veteran
Around 49 years worth:biggrin: Some days I will smoke all day, sometimes a couple of hits in the evening and sometimes not at all.

Kind of depends on the day and whats goin on. Being a carpenter and a woodworker, if I have money cuts all day,I can't justifiy messing up expensive lumber because I was high.

Painting though,I'm getting high

Bobby Boucher

Every time I cut lumber, I pretty much have to plan a day ahead.

I have... something close to 50 stitches in my hands and arms and 20 in my face. Too accident prone to use a butter knife without making a plan and following it through.

If I did woodworking all day everyday for a living.. I'd probably be shy one or two fingers by now due to the constant fog I choose to live in..

Fuckin' 'way she goes..

DrDee

Every time I cut lumber, I pretty much have to plan a day ahead.

I have... something close to 50 stitches in my hands and arms and 20 in my face. Too accident prone to use a butter knife without making a plan and following it through.

If I did woodworking all day everyday for a living.. I'd probably be shy one or two fingers by now due to the constant fog I choose to live in..

Fuckin' 'way she goes..

Hi Bobby,
I used to work Emergeny Rooms (retired RN) We saw a bit of everything. I've assisted in chain saw and power tool lac repairs...nasty.

It seems it's guys that use them alot...they get sloppy. That surprised me when I first started. But newbies doing something dangerous are always super careful...it's the vetrans that get sloppy.

Are you all healed up Now? I hear knitting is fun...
JD

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
It takes me about 10-14 days to vape up enough flower to fill a 75gr quart jar of ABV. I make butter, and then about 100 cookies, with that ABV, and eat maybe 8 a day. I vape the dope faster than I can eat the cookies, so butter backs up in the freezer.

According to the math, cancer won't find a home here. Ima tellin my lung doctor about it soon, as I no longer need his inhaler prescription, and still maintain good SPO2.

Pots good for you.

Still can get a lot done outside, but the fuckups flow on a few days.

St. Phatty

I'm a deep believer of wake n' bake and bake n' sleep :biggrin:

Yeah, that's me.

One puff (i.e. I inhale once) in the morning around 7 AM.

Maybe another around 7 PM.

During the day, total, I light up 4 or 5 times, 1 puff each time.

Also hold my breath for 1 minute +, each time.

When I exhale I often exhale in the spare bathroom, no curtains or rug, still don't want to smoke out the house in case I ever sell or rent it.

And since THAT room is a big bird-cage, I exhale on the fighting rooster. Small black bird that is like a bird version of Bruce Lee.

Would like to let him fight with other birds, actually. He loves to fight !

EastFortRock

I quit smoking. I only vape about 1 bowl a few nights a week about 30 minutes before bed to help me sleep and reduce joint pain.