Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kcar View Post

My buddy and I drove around with this thing in his car for
    years back in the 80's. Can't believe it survived.
    Sweet! If you ever want to sell it, let me know. I have a 2 footer in same color from 1983 and would love to restore this and give it to my son as a college graduation present. Thanks! Maverick69 (text me at 617-281-6185)

Comment

My gawd thf acrylic purple lmaoppppppp thd dug out
      and who can forget the protopipe
      I eat legos

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick69 View Post

Sweet! If you ever want to sell it, let me know. I have a 2 footer in same color from 1983 and would love to restore this and give it to my son as a college graduation present. Thanks! Maverick69 (text me at 617-281-6185)
        thats outrageous ...reminds me of the bongs we had as a young one ..U.S. Bongs if im not mistaken ...we had one called The Towering Inferno ... it took two to operate , one to light one to receive ..ha ha

Comment

Friends in San Diego had a 40 year old clay pipe named "Mr. Mountain".

Mr. Mountain would be about 55 today.

I wonder what ancient Cannabis users used.

I read about the Scythians burning Cannabis in fires & enjoying the smoke.

But I'm sure they realized that was wasteful.

Do you think one of them carved a pipe ?
          Never Under-estimate the Psychopathic-ness of a Politician

who is in Save the Children Mode.

Comment

https://www.google.com/search?q=anti...pes+in+museums

https://pipemuseum.nl/en/

/\ old Pipes.
            Never Under-estimate the Psychopathic-ness of a Politician

who is in Save the Children Mode.

Comment

In Australia in the 70s most of us used plastic orange juice container (brand was Orchy so become Orchy bongs), with a bit of garden hose, and a shotgun hole. I've seen many containers used and we sometimes even had to make out own cone (bowl) out of a tin can. The best bong I saw was a petrol station oil container, with a round glass base and a volcano shaped plastic screw on top. It was a perfect bong. and easy to clean.

Later I bought a 20 inch bamboo bong which I used for years. Also used various pipes. The only surviver is an old brass pipe that I recently resurrected following many nice glass pipes breaking. I aalso had a smokeless brass pipe but no idea what happened to that? These days I mostly vape and bring the pipe out for a different high now and then.

Comment

Working...
              X