What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fess up! how many of you old farts need a nap?

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I need a nap right now !
picture.php

T

Teddybrae

What's all the shouting about? All day is not THAT rare? Surely ... ?

But I want to celebrate the fact that at three score and ten, I have not had a little lie down thru the day for a few years now. In fact, ever since I had a cancerous kidney removed I 've had heaps of energy. I think I may live to 200 if I don't get bored first.

It's full on winter here (got down to 8C this morning ... wow) yet pensioner me has so many enjoyable things to do each day that I grumble the days are not long enuf!

bye for now ...

PS: forgot to say ... a Cannabis Cookie a day keeps the Doctor away.

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
What's all the shouting about? All day is not THAT rare? Surely ... ?

But I want to celebrate the fact that at three score and ten, I have not had a little lie down thru the day for a few years now. In fact, ever since I had a cancerous kidney removed I 've had heaps of energy. I think I may live to 200 if I don't get bored first.

It's full on winter here (got down to 8C this morning ... wow) yet pensioner me has so many enjoyable things to do each day that I grumble the days are not long enuf!

bye for now ...

PS: forgot to say ... a Cannabis Cookie a day keeps the Doctor away.

Love it.
Nice to see a good positive post sometimes, I hope you crack that 200 mark.

Hats off to you sir. :tiphat:

kaochiu

Veteran
Just woke up. Slept for half an hour. Still a bit dizzy, but relaxed and ready for a long evening of farm things. After coffee. And spliff.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Hell I'm just waking up lol. Done some yard work late yesterday evening and very tired. My GF kids are visiting family and it's a great Sunday morn to sleep in. I've been needing to rest up my foot & back are giving me lots of trouble. Gonna have to get up and stirring. I've gotta finish working in the yard after the sun goes down. It's in the 90s and very humid !!!

troutman

Seed Whore
Naps are a Human Right. :)

Statistics show, that naps like with meals it's healthier to have a bunch of small ones
thru the day than one huge meal. With naps breaking up a long day you'll feel better.
Ok, so I made that entire quote up. But it makes sense. :biggrin:

23 and nappin hard. cant fight the fatigue once im home and relaxin. always just close my eyes with the tv on and just kinda float there till im feeling recharged!

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Had a lovely nap today- my little girl got me awake at 5am , and I had to get barbecuing this afternoon so a nice refresher in between was just what the doctor ordered

Naps ftw

zamzia

Veteran
Had a 20 minute nap on my lunch break today.... it's now 15:10 and I could do with another hahahaha

T

Teddybrae

Gonna have a little kip soon,,,,,,

I need someone to debrief to ... and I have chosen you because of your Englishness.

some time ago on this thread I bragged that I haven't needed an afternoon nap since I had a cancerous kidney removed.

this is not absolutely true as sometimes since then I 've worked so hard that when I 've come indoors I 've drifted off to sleep on the armchair.

also sometimes when I eat too much special biscuit I go into a slumber which is not quite a sleep. that's usually when I 'm at my horniest.

so anyway just thought I 'd grab this chance to debrief and emphasise to you ... and other readers that I never lie!

cheers from the Land of Oz!

Latest posts

Latest posts