What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fess up! how many of you old farts need a nap?

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
On the rare occasion when I actually do get a nap in it makes a world of difference once I snap out of the grog coming out of it I feel so rejuvenated ….old fart

armedoldhippy

Veteran
it's a vicious circle. if i take a nap, i don't sleep well that night, so...then i need a nap. repeat as needed. :shucks:

Reactions: Gry

Plookerkingjon

yup its about 2pm been on the computer for awhile and gettin tired ..... time for a nap before the ball & chain gets home from work .

by the way..... i think i like this role reversal thing i got going here. she works now & i stay home clean the house & tend to my garden ...... lifes good !

all of it ...... her idea !!
Me too dan.....

brickweeder

So at what point do you become an old fart? Is it a particular age, is it age spots, wrinkled hands, attitude? What puts a dude in the old fart category?

brickweeder

so if i'm like....F this! F that!, gimme my burger!, and wipe my ass!, hurry up and turn so I can make the light too! that means Im an old fart?

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
My sched has changed... Now I go to sleep after work between 2am and 4am and wake up between 7am and 10am. Wow, there are definitely days I could use a nap now. lol Don't get any, but I sure do feel like it once or twice a week.