What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fess up! how many of you old farts need a nap?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
just finished a 12 hour graveyard. gonna z for a few & go climb a tree. hope i don't doze off up there! wouldn't be the first time though...:biggrin:

LostTribe

Premium user
just finished a 12 hour graveyard. gonna z for a few & go climb a tree. hope i don't doze off up there! wouldn't be the first time though...:biggrin:

Hey Tennessee! How come there ain't no prostitutes in Tennessee?

Because they are all Volunteers!

WOOOO HOOOO!

N

noyd666

best week's of snoozing this week fer many a moon. must be all the HAM.
picture.php

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Hey Tennessee! How come there ain't no prostitutes in Tennessee?

Because they are all Volunteers!

WOOOO HOOOO!

we got hookers, but the ones that they bust & put in the paper would scare a hard-on off of a blind dog. the good-looking ones...NEVER get arrested.:tiphat:

Meraxes

Veteran
Can cats throw their voices? She's laying in front of me, but I hear her purring behind me...

Andyo

Veteran
fish oil ,brain repair ,omegas

fish oil ,brain repair ,omegas

7/8 hrs sleap from 1 am the back to sleap 11 am the again 3pm
Lol its abut mending its only if i eat makaral.

every thing getting better
Thank fuk i dont need a job.A

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
oh yeah!,,,,,
always have a kip in the afternoon or early evening,,,s2

I'm a Master Napper! The best naps are when you lay out of work and nap from around 10-11 until 2ish. Then, when you awake, you're so satisfied with your nap that you do a nap encore for about another hour or so. It's especially gratifying because you laid out of work, and you know all them little worker bees you work with are busy busy working they little fanny's off trying to impress the boss. And you're all laid up and chill in nap world. Yeah man. That's how you Master Nap 101. I also have my own office at work. We'll discuss master napping at work in the next addition. 😴

OranguTrump

Crotchety Old Crotch
I used to be champ napper, but now suffer from really bad insomnia on and off for past few years. If I can nap, I know there will be no sleep later (not like there'll be much anyway, but still). I miss naps 8-(