What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

how do you guys smoke during a day?

ningning

if i get one day rest and no need to do anything,i'd like enjoy a day with some pot and bike,or after work,nothing to do,find a movie not watch,but give me something to observe to find how the world work(it's crap,but at that i really enjoy i find something)。but i konw some people somke when they work,even the work need lots of social contact。how did you that?what you smoke?i tried but failed,the eyes,photophoby,it's feel really bad,and maybe you have to communicat with some people you don't like,you know what trick they are playing,when i'm sober,i can stand it with my logos,but when i'm high,fuck off,get away from my sight...
when i'm sober,i know what is important,like work,money ,relation ship。but when i'm high,i don't give any fuck about them,when i'm high,i jealousy of monk,my value become hippie but with some rage。i want to do some ascetic practices。i hate the life i pretend and other around me who pretend,like they don't care,i mean they say they care,but they don't,they won't do what they want,they can‘t honest to them self,and they don't want to be responsible for them self,just like what i do。so i can't stand these,i know it's overexert,it's not peace,but i do so...
i love weed,it's show me who i am。and teach me to feel my body,teach me how to enjoy by give up or do nothing,it teach me to relax...but i can't do it during work,i know it's my problem,cause there are no need to act,play role on my daily life,i can take that rage guy to my work,it's more real,but i'm not that brave,like i'm afrid of i become who i want to be means i will be crazy...though i ammire them,the crazy guys,but i'm not get ready...

BobChronic6505

Do u have a pipe? I used to hit a pipe once or twice every break. Usually one or two puffs is just enough to get me through, but not enough that I'm obliterated high.

Do they have Clear Eyes eyedrops where u are? Those r very important for keeping appearances

Glen Vowell

Maybe try making "Fire Crackers" a cannabis edible made with about a joints worth of cannabis that can be made without special equipment.. That might work in your situation. Recipes could be found easily online or maybe even on this forum. Try eating half a cracker at first if you do try making "Fire Crackers". You could substitute locally available ingredients if what is written down on the recipes online has unknown to you Western/foreign ingredients, eh? Rice crackers etc.

St. Phatty

Yeah I wonder about that.

I'm interested in hooking up with some tech community folks to work on some interesting stuff.

But if I can somehow manage to get an interview with a tech CEO, how do I tell them that I'm a Med Cannabis patient, that I smoke where I work, and that I spend most of my afternoons semi-couch-locked ?

ningning

Yeah I wonder about that.

I'm interested in hooking up with some tech community folks to work on some interesting stuff.

But if I can somehow manage to get an interview with a tech CEO, how do I tell them that I'm a Med Cannabis patient, that I smoke where I work, and that I spend most of my afternoons semi-couch-locked ?

if you ain't smoking weed cuz you got a good job then by all means make yourpaper boo but if you ain't got no job and you're not smoking weed I don't know what the fuck you are doing with your life ...

well,you got a good job,the ceo isn't mean you can do what ever you want?pull a bed in your office

ningning

Do u have a pipe? I used to hit a pipe once or twice every break. Usually one or two puffs is just enough to get me through, but not enough that I'm obliterated high.

Do they have Clear Eyes eyedrops where u are? Those r very important for keeping appearances

i got a pax,i don't know what is clear eyes,like eyedrop?i never try it,when i'm dry,i wash,but in public may be it's a good choice,i'll try some...
well,actually,no need to reply me,i was drunk last night,and say some bullshit,mean nothing....
thanks

ningning

can that work on red eyes?or it's help you dry eyes,if it can make eyes not that red,it's so cool,i need to got some

Mattbho

Grass is always greener. Careful what you wish for. I work on the assembly line for a big company . we smoke all day just being robots, never using your brain. It gets to me. It gets old real quick. Shift work is a killer. If I was braver I'd find something I enjoy and quit. But when I was a teenager I knew everything and had it all figured out.

Lol:groupwave:

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
I had a career that "flurted" within justice. I was busted in '74 and went straight in '83. Circumstances dictated it. We are now legal here, and low and behold my wife, never touched the stuff and won't (fuck off its personal!) Fully supports what I am doing. She is a well informed individual.

For pingping or whatever, I am retired so this is a non issue here in Canada, However, if you want/need your job especially with the animosity you have display in this thread or the other. You have serious "anger" issues (not related to cannabis) IMO, deal with them or get the fuck out. There you go. You have been told!

Sunshineinabag

At 47........j won't touch the pipe jntil at least lunch. If I imbibe hadd I make sure I ride my bike 5 miles to counteract the combustion of the lungs:wave:

negative37dBA

Veteran
Welp, I just sit down and fire up the dab rig or bong. I got no one to hide nothing from. Helps though that I do not work away from my home....haha. Edibles has been my choice in the past when I had to deal with others. Find something that does the trick for you and stick with it.
Peace, negative.