What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Post covid lockdown Monday madness

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
He could have made the effort to show us all how to do it. All would have benefited instead of a condescending comment from just another bozo.We used to help each other in the day. Today is me, myself and I. :tiphat:

justanotherbozo

Veteran
I apologize for my ignorance....I'll make an effort to practice this suggestion from now on :grouphug:

yeah bro, no apology needed, i wasn't critiquing, i was just making what i meant as a helpful suggestion to make your threads easier for lazy phucks like me, lol.

peace, bozo

note that i did share how in my response to your pm but let me share it here for everyone else.

...if you look at the dialog box where you type your posts you'll see a row of formatting buttons above that dialog box, anyway click the botton to the right that has three dots '...' and all the rest of the formatting buttons appear, the one to embed vids is in the center of the second row up from the bottom.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
yeah bro, no apology needed, i wasn't critiquing, i was just making what i meant as a helpful suggestion to make your threads easier for lazy phucks like me, lol.

peace, bozo

note that i did share how in my response to your pm but let me share it here for everyone else.

...if you look at the dialog box where you type your posts you'll see a row of formatting buttons above that dialog box, anyway click the botton to the right that has three dots '...' and all the rest of the formatting buttons appear, the one to embed vids is in the center of the second row up from the bottom.

Merci :tiphat:

G

when you imbed it. now i know you know how i wont click any more links. :party:

G

"its a really crappy situation" officer says to headquarters, they say, "do the right thing", hahahaha