What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bump This Thread If You're NOT High!

Big Eggy

Veteran
Got some auto ak hanging 8n the loft since Saturday... Not high now but some time next week I might be from the pop corn that doesn't end up in the jar.

Just reading into laws in AZ and Insys Therapeutics donation to campaign against prop 205. A company that's main products were fentanyl based and synthetic THC... Glad to see they went bankrupt.

I love cannabis - I love growing cannabis

no one should be against it

I'm not high unfortunately

just consider this thread bumped for my entire life in arizona

I've really got to find a better place to live

armedoldhippy

Veteran
no buzz for a few days. looking like i'm going to go back to work. retirement is boring, as is not having the extra $$$ to do random shit like i got used to for the last 52 years. always thought that it would be neat, not going to work. pretty damn dull actually. gonna hold out for a job that is interesting this time instead of looking at the numbers on the paycheck. something like climbing cell phone towers to change light bulbs, wrestling grizzly bears, shark taming or the like...

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
Been a few weeks since I've had a choof, was gifted a quarter a few weeks ago by a mate, can't get anymore can anyone in Australia help a guy out?

Been more than 20 years since I've had LSD, no idea where to get it, sure do miss it.