What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Number 1 old fart tip

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
This reminds me of a late night out, little bit drunk and very stoned. I came across three cops, and this female cop was sooo pretty looking.. I might have thing about ladies in uniform... and leather... I start joking and hitting on her BIG time. I could definitely see it working, at least the jokes, cause they all start too laugh still trying to hold the masks being at work. They also laughed at the right timing!;)

But the thing was I still had some grams of hash on me, and friend wanna join the fun.. jealous perhaps? He starts yelling with a grin as walks by: search him, he got hash!

I still kept the cool, but not sooooo cool either... I yelled back to him, still next to the cops: Shut up snitch! Or something like that.. Well, I like fire but I ended it pretty soon there and went a little further to smoke.... They didnt search me and it was all good.. Its a good memory, but if my friend were not there could I kept the cool and get her? Who knows...

Fun to joke with cops hehe

We were going to a party in the little ski boat, drunk as fuck, when my buddy drove it at speed right into a bridge pylon. We shoulda died from the gasoline explosion that didn't happen. FL marine Patrol chick was a tall well built amazon. I got her number, took her out in the woods shooting, brought her back home and may have knocked her cop ass up. :D

The speeding ticket I just slid on was a miracle. 2 years ago I would have gotten a DUI - no longer. Untouchable

I am gonna say adding baking soda to my water is a good old fart trick. Seems to work for me.

Last edited:

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I think I am on the downside of a 2 day bug, time to disinfect. One old fart trick I have discovered is soaking my toothbrushes in 35% foodgrade peroxide. The brush I keep handy at the desk, cause I munch nuts and stuff a lot, gets brown, especially the fuzzy side on back. The peroxide cleans them right up. Don't do the germs any favors either.

Last edited:

moses wellfleet

Veteran
Some tips for the ladies too...

picture.php

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Make sure you know the history of the soil you are growing your cannabis in.
Cannabis absorbs and preserves (until harvest and beyond) an amazing variety of elements and molecules. Excess and unnecessary "stuff" in the root zone can (and usually does) end up in the flowers.

It's much better to mess up occasionally by feeding your plants "not quite enough," than to overfeed even once during flower.

Cool and dry conditions produce cannabis/terpene quality I find vastly superior to hot/wet.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
EWPs will have you awake at night trying to figure out how to get more EWP. Usually involves theft. Dopers just wake up mid-morning with the indian thing and the tone showing on the tee vee, and a half eaten pizza box on the table.

Latest posts

Latest posts