What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Number 1 old fart tip

Dime

When you make an inside measurement with a tape ,measure from one inside corner to any number you choose,mark it ,then measure from the other corner to the mark and add the two and you will get a perfect inside cut every time.

buzzmobile

Veteran
Backing a trailer?

Put your left hand on the bottom of the steering wheel. Look back over your right shoulder. Move your left hand in the direction you want the trailer to go.

Only go as fast as you want to crash into something behind you.

Practice in a wide open space.

ost

Backing a trailer?

Put your left hand on the bottom of the steering wheel. Look back over your right shoulder. Move your left hand in the direction you want the trailer to go.

Only go as fast as you want to crash into something behind you.

Practice in a wide open space.
did you ever watch a cat with two new jet ski's try to get them down the ramp, and in the water?

buzzmobile

Veteran
did you ever watch a cat with two new jet ski's try to get them down the ramp, and in the water?
Boat ramps are cheap entertainment especially on holiday weekends.

I was a park ranger in the Keys in my younger days. I was painting picnic tables green one fine day when the Superintendent pulled up with a trailered boat. He asked me if I wanted to go for a boat ride. "But, of course", I replied. He backed down the ramp and discovered he had not put the plug into the stern. OOPSIE! The boat was filling with water and the truck was not able to pull it up the ramp. I made a run to the maintenance shed to get a tractor and we hooked it to the truck and pulled the boat back up the ramp to drain.

The 'boat ride' was more dramatic than I expected. We put the boat back in the water and roared off into the Sound and headed for a marina where we picked up a very large Florida Marine Patrol officer equipped with body armor and an AR. The radio was chattering about a suspicious vessel farther up the Key Largo Sound. Off we went and I crouched behind the very large officer. We rendezvoused with several Coast Guard boats and then a Huey appeared and I crouched lower. This took place in December before Christmas and the target vessel was about a 70 ft. steel hulled Chinese Junk.
1701513303978.jpeg

The hull of the junk was painted "Picnic Table Green" with bright caution yellow trim. Well the air and sea flotilla came roaring up from the west keeping the sun behind us for the just in case. I hunkered a little lower.

Turned out there was a Christmas tree on deck and a family of four trying to make their way to safe harbor before sundown. They had strayed out of the channel and the 'suspicious activity' was the captain of the junk trying to find his way. No drug bust for the warriors on that day.

LOL

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
5 minutes Asian squat every day - and when in the full squat position - try to move in a circular motion - good stretch - then do 50 deep standing squats - slowly 🐌 -

- concentrate on bodyweight exercises - you don't need fancy gym equipment to do weight resistance training -

Weezard

Hawaiian Inebriatti
Veteran
we spend a third of our lives in bed. Buy the best bed you can find.
then indulge yourself with quality sheets and pillows. ZZZZZZZZ

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
You are sure right about having a good bed with clean sheets and warm blankets. Sleep is very important and investing in good sleep is the best investment one can make. The body heals itself during sleep and lack of good sleep will lack good health. Most mental health issues come from not enough sleep or not enough good food.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
want to sleep well ? buy (and WEAR!) dark colored underwear while in bed. no, NOT while having sex, just the rest of the time. you'll eventually thank me for this... :rolleyes:

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
want to sleep well ? buy (and WEAR!) dark colored underwear while in bed. no, NOT while having sex, just the rest of the time. you'll eventually thank me for this... :rolleyes:
can you elaborate on that comment...you got me curious...

Latest posts

Latest posts