What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Number 1 old fart tip

Midnite Toker

Veteran
Always...no, wait, it was never...
No, always keep a litter bag in your car. It doesn't take up much room and if it gets too full you can just toss it out the window.~ Steve Martin

Reg Dixon

ICMag Donor
Please remember this one. Very important.....

If you are going to wear trousers with a zipper make sure you always put your underwear on first. If you fail to do this the only results of any consequence are some people might mistake you for Superman or you might get your foreskin stuck in the zipper.

D

draco

you can pick your friends,

and you can pick your nose.

but you can't pick your friends nose.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Marry the first girl you screw, and have a bunch of kids you can't afford. Get divorced, become an alcoholic (not necessarily in that order). Get stuck in a job you hate because of child support, and repeat for the rest of your life.

Wait a minute. Do the opposite of what I just said.

skullznroses

that aint nothing but 10 cent lovin
Veteran
Hahaha... hope your diabetes heals up

Is this the cliched diner saying thread? Cause I used to eat at a place full of "woman and dog gone, reward for dog" type of posters. That being said... I actually have a fart in the wind tip about herbs... since I already have a woman. haha

Never stop experimenting. Often the idea becomes more complex with time, perhaps its better to focus on doing less as you get better instead of more. I've simplified and improved my grow recently, with great results. I had to go all the way around the horn :ying:to find out exactly what I was missing to help me simplify, but the experimentation has been worth it.

(if you wonder, my improvement has to do with the size, shape , and age of a plant being taken from clone to flower. Essentially I hit one of the stops on the "dial". Finally found the rhythm of plant size and pot size, and topping for my current set-up. (how to go from clone plug to small cup to solo cup to flower in 6 weeks veg in small space) Also, recently have added 50% coco to an amended promix diet and have seen some nice fresh fast growth)

fastgreen1959

My pearl of wisdom is planting a seed in a root riot pre soaked with root hormone like rhizotonic, does away with all this soaking the seeds or using paper towels. I have a 100% success rate doing this.

Po boy

measure twice and cut once

ps
"give my love to your mother and never argue with a crazy person?" Kevin Kitchen

Peace

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^Measure twice cut once....... that's a good one for a Mohel too. (circumcision rabbi)