No announcement yet.

Welcome to the PTSD forum.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aridbud, I'm a bit concerned about these three specific Oblivion seeds but I've got so many issues going on right now that even I am aware that the PTSD thread isn't the right place to discuss sprouting seeds.

It's a big mess. My doctor isn't incompetant, he just isn't a psychiatrist or even a primary care physician. If he was, I'd hire him in a heartbeat.

I need regs, at least right now, because of the sex thing. I need to breed, even just my bagseed with my unknown and anonymous neighbour's bagseed, because of the sex thing. I need to feel safe, even though I live in Humboldt and it would be ridiculous for the Flower Police to go after a sick old lady playing with houseplants as if they were little dolls BECAUSE SEX EXISTS and I am not part of it even though I think it was a very good idea on Nature's part and that clone-only strains are not sustainable.

Nor are abusive marriages. No matter how many times we knowingly do them or how noble our reasons are or how much we are willing to sacrifice or what causes we think are worth more than our own lives.

Sex still exists. We don't get to change that just because colloidal silver also exists and I'm perfectly capable of feminizing my own seeds, thankyouverymuch.

Oblivion fascinates me, not just because she has a cool name, but because of the little bit I do know about Hazes and the lot that I don't know. The little bit that I do know about autos is why I think that the lot I don't know is going to be good "brain candy" to keep me off of the news for awhile. I spent eight bucks on a giant piece of rock wool to spoil my first ever auto rotten and make absolutely sure the cat doesn't hurt her while we figure this out. The other two have 4" cubes and I never promised not to harvest pollen.

I know I need more CBD. I know I need to trust pretty much the best dispensary there is (Humboldt County Patient Resource Center) that the indica clones they sold me will help me sleep when I harvest them and properly cure the bud. I know I need to trust my doctor when he said that he wanted to address the insomnia first.

I just trust you in a different way because I know enough about the internet to know that you, aridbud as an individual poster, and Afterthought Autos as a company, are trustworthy. I know I need more CBD and CBN for multiple medical conditions. I know why I can't grow Industrial Hemp in Humboldt County. I know these laws and regulations are still evolving. I know that turning 65 is a total game changer for many people.

So I'll be ordering more Afterthought Autos. If I sent these three specific little seeds prematurely to heaven, I've got more testers. If I misunderstood the law or if it changes, I'll throw a high CBD strain into the mix in a heartbeat, but right now I'm just grateful that I like THC. I'm focusing on things like juicing or eating raw leaves to just get the non-psychoactive cannibinoids into this messed up body as fast as possible so that I CAN be my own caregiver.

It's a relief to have a thread for this stuff. I found the Arthritis thread too and even the Asthma thread and of course the dedicated Insomnia thread. I don't enjoy talking about myself, but I do enjoy learning from other people, especially Nam vets, about how to live a good life and be a decent human being in spite of all the scars and wounds that aren't ever going to go away.
    California Proposition 215 compliant under Senate Bill 420 and my doctor's recommendation.

Yes, they're all mine, yes, I know what causes this, and if you think my hands, clone shelves, veg tent, veg rooms, seed storage jars, back yard, and bud/breeding tent are full, you should see my heart.

Comment

Well, the "immature" seeds you speak of will sprout....they really are not immature by any means. If you have a problem with germinating them by their appearance, then don't germinate them. There are others in your palm that will sprout, as well.

If you are complaining about seeds, TESTER seeds we sent, you are mistaken that they will not sprout. I just trust you in a different way because I know enough about the internet to know that you, aridbud as an individual poster, and Afterthought Autos as a company, are trustworthy. Your posts suggests something different.
      Last edited by aridbud; 02-02-2021, 19:59.
      ICMAG SERVER FUND LINK https://www.seedbay.com/vendor/icmag/

“Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.” ~Steve Maraboli~
      "Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis~

afterthought autos
      We are passionate auto breeders growing organically 2008. We offer 37 auto flowering strains, 17 photoperiods, 14 CBD hemp hybrids via catalog in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 15 years, we're running strong! Getting website this week. Asked for remaining packs to be mailed back. SeedBay only has (I presume) SERVER FUND hybrid strains. Doing so much more business in the good ol' USA, and another UK seed site.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
      sigpic

Comment

I still scan rooftops......I don't care
        I eat legos

Comment

@sunshineinabag I don't care either and I bet you're a better driver than most of those doogie howsers out there who don't even know that "doogie howser" is a derogatory term.

I'd rather get in a car with you than with any Millenials I am unfortunate enough to know, no offense intended to any millenial who might be reading this because they are also part of the club that nobody wants to join.

I wasn't in Nam, it's just a "something like that" that maybe only people who actually were can understand. If you think I'm bad about my male cannabis plants, just don't ever ask me why I don't carry a smartphone or why I run around barefoot.

Just don't ask, lol. My doctor, my dispensary, and my auto breeder are all working on that diligently along with all of my medical AND recreational ladies, but in the meantime, I'm just a major piece of work and not really "friend" material for humans, lol.

It's just nice to have a safe place where I don't have to feel quite so all alone.
          California Proposition 215 compliant under Senate Bill 420 and my doctor's recommendation.

Yes, they're all mine, yes, I know what causes this, and if you think my hands, clone shelves, veg tent, veg rooms, seed storage jars, back yard, and bud/breeding tent are full, you should see my heart.

Comment

Originally posted by aridbud View Post
            I just trust you in a different way because I know enough about the internet to know that you, aridbud as an individual poster, and Afterthought Autos as a company, are trustworthy. Your posts suggests something different.
            Then we do have a problem. I have to stop posting for awhile. End of subject.

Your business is not a joke and you are not disposable.

Comment

I have a tactical pen in my jockstrap ouchie
              I eat legos

Comment

Originally posted by 'Boogieman' View Post
                My brother was injured in Afghanistan (non war related) and has PTSD really bad. Weed never helped, I was always trying to get him to try different strains but he thinks about war a lot when he smokes. He actually got shitty with me because I told him I just haven't found the right strains for him but he believes weed will only make it worse.
                There are conditions that pot does not help in the least and there are people who cannot use marijuana in a safe and controlled manner. Period.
                It is not the strain of pot, it is the strain of person that is nonfunctional.
                One size has never fit all.
                If you are pushing your idea of a cure so hard that friends have to get "shitty" with you then perhaps it would be better for all concerned for you to just back off and not add to the stress.

I tried starting a thread on this but not being good with words it ended up fairly dismal. Seems like a good idea though, just not practical at this time, who knows why.

Comment

Originally posted by Phaeton View Post
                  There are conditions that pot does not help in the least and there are people who cannot use marijuana in a safe and controlled manner. Period.
                  It is not the strain of pot, it is the strain of person that is nonfunctional.
                  One size has never fit all.
                  If you are pushing your idea of a cure so hard that friends have to get "shitty" with you then perhaps it would be better for all concerned for you to just back off and not add to the stress.

I tried starting a thread on this but not being good with words it ended up fairly dismal. Seems like a good idea though, just not practical at this time, who knows why.
                  Yes.....sometimes it's better to have a professional deal with PTSD symptoms....they vary.

“Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.” ~Steve Maraboli~
                  "Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis~

afterthought autos
                  We are passionate auto breeders growing organically 2008. We offer 37 auto flowering strains, 17 photoperiods, 14 CBD hemp hybrids via catalog in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 15 years, we're running strong! Getting website this week. Asked for remaining packs to be mailed back. SeedBay only has (I presume) SERVER FUND hybrid strains. Doing so much more business in the good ol' USA, and another UK seed site.

sigpic

Comment

ITA; thanks, @Phaeton.

Sadly, all that some doctors are allowed to diagnose are symptoms. Poor communication skills are a symptom. ITA with @aridbud too

Talking about symptoms doesn't make them go away for me. It never does. Maybe it works for other people, but in my case, all it does is freak out my plants.

Take care and me too; see ya around the appropriate newbie forums, @sunshineinabag

Comment

Coping strategies may help vs. cognitive therapy.

https://www.verywellmind.com/ways-of...nxiety-2797619

https://www.mind.org.uk/information-...tsd/self-care/

Breathing, yoga, a hobby (growing!), calming music, exercise (even a walk where you feel safe), watching Nature, hybrid cannabis use....they're not the magic bullet, yet can ease some symptoms.

afterthought autos

sigpic

Comment

after a solid 2 months of microdosing psylicybin i can state beyond a doubt that i have had genuine improvement in literally every category of my mental health to different degrees but improvement across the board. i would equally accept the possibility of the placebo effect as i was absolutely certain it would make a change so that may be a factor but i am drastically different than i was 2 months ago despite a major stumble during that period of time, i still rebounded and leveled back out. it is far from perfect or a cure all at this dose but im definitely a believer but again, i was before i even started.
                        an OUNCE of prevention is worth a POUND of cured ...... anyone that doesnt like cannabis just hasnt tried the right strain.

Comment

PTSD is not my biggest problem. but my physical handicap is a hard to live with. I lost my left eye, and was burned over 48% of my body. from an I.E.D. exploding under my feet. My right eye is almost gone now completely, and can't be fixed due to the permanent damage. I'm fucked when comes to finding my lost dog, or other important things. It seems like I lose a lot of stuff all the time. I'm not allowed to drive ever again and the only transportation I have, is my bicycle which I love. When someone takes me to the store and I can't find the stuff I looking for,, its so frustrating. For instance I wanted some instant chocolate pudding and it took me 30 mins to find it. All you people, if you can see then count your blessing. I'm blessed to get to use visual impairment equipment from the state to get around on the web and CCTV that magnifies stuff. State and Veterans Administration says I'm blind, but I can still see a little! 😎

Comment

The best treatment for PTSD is to have a garden somewhere. The same goes for a Therapist, Mother Nature, and going in the woods. Year round there was always something one could do outside. Since I can't go onto the woods anymore because my handicap, I do setting meditation every morning and that helps a lot. Stopping and taking time to focus on the present moment, and counting my blessings. Everything changes. 😎

Comment

The hardest and most important part of my PTSD today and every day is remembering, not give a fuck, I forget all the time.!😎

Comment

Originally posted by Mary57 View Post
                                @sunshineinabag I don't care either and I bet you're a better driver than most of those doogie howsers out there who don't even know that "doogie howser" is a derogatory term.

I'd rather get in a car with you than with any Millenials I am unfortunate enough to know, no offense intended to any millenial who might be reading this because they are also part of the club that nobody wants to join.

I wasn't in Nam, it's just a "something like that" that maybe only people who actually were can understand. If you think I'm bad about my male cannabis plants, just don't ever ask me why I don't carry a smartphone or why I run around barefoot.

Just don't ask, lol. My doctor, my dispensary, and my auto breeder are all working on that diligently along with all of my medical AND recreational ladies, but in the meantime, I'm just a major piece of work and not really "friend" material for humans, lol.

It's just nice to have a safe place where I don't have to feel quite so all alone.
                                Doogie howser don't yield for anyone
                                I eat legos

Comment

Working...
                                X