No announcement yet.

Welcome to the PTSD forum.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MAOI's slow down atleast the liver, maybe some other organs too,so it does not breakdown chemicals so fast. Galvano linked to Aya where it is a must. Aya contains DMT, and if you take DMT orally without MAOI nothing or almost nothing will happen. Thats due to DMT is brokendown very quickly orally without MAOI.
    Hehe

Comment

so are you saying they are helpful or not helpful. also what foods would they be in?
      an OUNCE of prevention is worth a POUND of cured ...... anyone that doesnt like cannabis just hasnt tried the right strain.

Comment

Depends, what you are after. Since it slow down the metabolism, effects are stronger. If you have 2g of mushrooms and want a stronger trip, you can have something like syrian rue, to make the effects stronger. Since its microdosing I would recommend to not use MAOI`s. I cant remember so many foods ( long times since I went the psychonaut school), but I know some berries like blue berries act as an mild MAOI.

Also anti depressant have an conflict effect towards mushrooms. If you use some other medications, read a little if it has some effect with mushrooms.
        Hehe

Comment

I've been craving psychedelics for a long time too, but it's the same old story: I don't have a trip sitter.

I'm a piece of work, so I don't have any friends either. It's impossible to just stop eating, drinking, and sleeping and just let nature take its course if you don't have any friends.

Then it just gets into this dumb vicious circle. It isn't natural for me to be alive. Growing my own meds gives me a reason to live; these cute, inncent, little babies need me to take care of them and protect them from insects, landlords, and the economy.

My doctor wants me to grow a fuckload of GSC for the insomnia first. I can seriously go for two weeks without being able to sleep, with predictable results, and I'll never get a job until I can get that under control.
          California Proposition 215 compliant under Senate Bill 420 and my doctor's recommendation.

Yes, they're all mine, yes, I know what causes this, and if you think my hands, clone shelves, veg tent, veg rooms, seed storage jars, back yard, and bud/breeding tent are full, you should see my heart.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary57 View Post
            I've been craving psychedelics for a long time too, but it's the same old story: I don't have a trip sitter.

I'm a piece of work, so I don't have any friends either. It's impossible to just stop eating, drinking, and sleeping and just let nature take its course if you don't have any friends.

Then it just gets into this dumb vicious circle. It isn't natural for me to be alive. Growing my own meds gives me a reason to live; these cute, inncent, little babies need me to take care of them and protect them from insects, landlords, and the economy.

My doctor wants me to grow a fuckload of GSC for the insomnia first. I can seriously go for two weeks without being able to sleep, with predictable results, and I'll never get a job until I can get that under control.
            Damn....2 weeks without sleep , and I'd be tripping.

Comment

Yea, it's like I can't possibly get into my sleeping bag because of the rattlesnakes that aren't really there.

I'm sure you'd just LOVE to hire someone like me for a crappy trim job or to clesan your house for less than minimum wage---NOT!!!!

But I'm a pain in the ass. My former coworkers are still living their lives. Nobody's got time for garbage like me.

So I play with my medicine as if it were little dolls. It sucks, but that's life. Death is something rich people can buy in other countries. It's not legal in the US unless you can do VSED .

It isn't possible to do that on your own. I don't qualify for Hospice. There isn't enough money. It sucks.
              California Proposition 215 compliant under Senate Bill 420 and my doctor's recommendation.

Yes, they're all mine, yes, I know what causes this, and if you think my hands, clone shelves, veg tent, veg rooms, seed storage jars, back yard, and bud/breeding tent are full, you should see my heart.

Comment

I'm hoping the strains of afterthought autos are of some help to you, Mary57. While we don't have GSC, ones we sent should help in a medicinal way.
                ICMAG SERVER FUND LINK https://www.seedbay.com/vendor/icmag/

“Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.” ~Steve Maraboli~
                "Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis~

afterthought autos
                We are passionate auto breeders growing organically 2008. We offer 37 auto flowering strains, 17 photoperiods, 14 CBD hemp hybrids via catalog in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 15.5 years, we're running strong!

Mentor to 2 parties setting up microgrows (250 plants for GYO/sell with NM Rec. starting April 2022.) Help carve out excellent Cannabis Bill. GROW ON NM!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks, aridbud. They just got here today.

Comment

And I forgot to add that I already have GSC clones and hybrids up the yin yang from the dispensary anyway, so it's really just a matter of waiting for everybody to grow up. I'm just whining.

Comment

And I forgot to add that I already have GSC clones and hybrids up the yin yang from the dispensary anyway, so it's really just a matter of waiting for everybody to grow up. I'm just whining.
                      I hope you can find a path to peace.

"Nobody's got time for garbage like me."

You aren't garbage, and you have the same right to seek happiness as anyone. Believe that, it's the truth.

Comment

Even better would be if you could get someone professional, like an psychiatrist or someone who have an understanding of where to "direct" your mind, and to give support if needed. Just saying cause Im going down that path myself. Using these psych-tools makes it very likely that anybody with traumaus can relive them. Take big caution. I know from a personally perspective. To do that without someone that can help you on the way can be very tough. But using them can also help to put the puzzle together.

If you have the oppurtunity to grow your own herb and find joy in that, continue I would say and for many reasons.

When I first took the big step to really deal with the traumas I had. I had one week prior moved to place where I literally had nothing else than a one room appartment, rent money, grow gear and some pot from the outdoor season. When I wrote that it didnt seem so little either, aye?

But no job, no family and no friends.

After all I spent some good time in that apartment, just growing, learing so I can get self suffcient with my own medicine to get grounded. Traumas can make a person pretty facking wired.

I bet you can too get some quality time doing that? Its so easy to get some or another trigger factor to make the days hard. Damn, I have even been trigger during writing this post. LOL, like for real...

When you first got that jar full, and a little more empty again... And maybe some sleep too. It will help. Sleep is the number one medicine, and cannabis right next helping in that direction. Touching soil is also recommended, firmly roll it in your hand. If its somebody out there were that doesnt help, let me know!

Good luck, and fucking enjoi playing dolls with the plants. I will suggest making seeds, also for many reasons, but in this part... The SEX scene, oh lord! Just wait after you have seen all that pollen and probably sniffed some too, and watch them damn fine ladies turn there bellies out, GRRRrrrr...

Ops, I got cared away... But I had the time and a horny green mind, later
                        Hehe

Comment

Originally posted by H G Griffin View Post
                          I hope you can find a path to peace.

"Nobody's got time for garbage like me."

You aren't garbage, and you have the same right to seek happiness as anyone. Believe that, it's the truth.
                          Everyone has worth....agreed.

“Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.” ~Steve Maraboli~
                          "Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis~

afterthought autos
                          We are passionate auto breeders growing organically 2008. We offer 37 auto flowering strains, 17 photoperiods, 14 CBD hemp hybrids via catalog in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 15.5 years, we're running strong!

Mentor to 2 parties setting up microgrows (250 plants for GYO/sell with NM Rec. starting April 2022.) Help carve out excellent Cannabis Bill. GROW ON NM!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Veggia farmer View Post
                            I will suggest making seeds, also for many reasons, but in this part... The SEX scene, oh lord! Just wait after you have seen all that pollen and probably sniffed some too, and watch them damn fine ladies turn there bellies out, GRRRrrrr...

Ops, I got cared away... But I had the time and a horny green mind, later
                            You get it, then.

What they did not do to bury us, but the forgot that we were seeds.

These kind of have to be regs. I've got some feminized beans for "insurance" and plenty of clones.

Thanks, aridbud. I've got one in the paper towel already and two still soaking in one part hydrogen peroxide from the dollar store to five parts Ph 6.8 water with a dab of rooting hormone in it.

Probably about time to put those kids to bed..,.er....paper towel.

Comment

Now we are talking Mary
                              Hehe

Comment

You get it, then.

View Image

What they did not do to bury us, but the forgot that we were seeds.

These kind of have to be regs. I've got some feminized beans for "insurance" and plenty of clones.

Thanks, aridbud. I've got one in the paper towel already and two still soaking in one part hydrogen peroxide from the dollar store to five parts Ph 6.8 water with a dab of rooting hormone in it.

Probably about time to put those kids to bed..,.er....paper towel.
                                Yes, afterthought autos seeds are all Regular. We don't adulterate. Being purists, we grow the way Mother Nature intended.

afterthought autos

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X