No announcement yet.

CBD buds - are they worth it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have pure Iranians that are 2-1 CBD/THC and the highs on them are very pleasant and long lasting
    Hall Of Fame

Comment

I've tried CBD flower purchased online and am convinced that besides tasting like hay, it gave me CHS. I was inundated with intense nausea which only went away went I ceased smoking/vaping it. God knows what they spray on that stuff. If you want to go down the CBD route, grow your own. I had good results with Dead Lights by TGA Subcool, but with his unfortunate passing, I'm not sure how available the seeds are.

Comment

Originally posted by aridbud View Post
        How much wattage? Lumens? Fluoro tubes? What do you mean by "vegging lights"?
        hi aribud, they look like this and it says :

65w cool daylight
        220-240v-50-60Hz
        I bought this donkeys years ago but this is what I used back when I was still using my growing tent.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Storm Shadow View Post
          I have pure Iranians that are 2-1 CBD/THC and the highs on them are very pleasant and long lasting
          stormy, I know nothing about these Iranians. can you elaborate - like how big do they get, where to buy seeds etc, do they have a strong scent?

Comment

Originally posted by Green Squall View Post
            I've tried CBD flower purchased online and am convinced that besides tasting like hay, it gave me CHS. I was inundated with intense nausea which only went away went I ceased smoking/vaping it. God knows what they spray on that stuff. If you want to go down the CBD route, grow your own. I had good results with Dead Lights by TGA Subcool, but with his unfortunate passing, I'm not sure how available the seeds are.
            Definitely GYO! It's unknown what fields are being sprayed for herbicides. Sorry to hear, Green Squall. Argh!!

For personal use, CBD hemp is great medicine mixed, being similar to strains mentioned. Glad there are CBD personal cultivation choices out there!
            ICMAG SERVER FUND LINK https://www.seedbay.com/vendor/icmag/

“Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.” ~Steve Maraboli~
            "Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis~

afterthought autos
            We are passionate auto breeders growing organically 2008. We offer 37 autoflowering strains, 17 photoperiods, 14 CBD hemp hybrids via catalog in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 15 years, we're running strong! We're on SEEDBAY again...trio of goodies - autos, photoperiods and CBD hemp strains!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cuddles View Post
              hi aribud, they look like this and it says :

65w cool daylight
              220-240v-50-60Hz
              I bought this donkeys years ago but this is what I used back when I was still using my growing tent.
              Can you run three? That would work. Back in the mid 80's in Reno, NV, we used a bank of shop fluoro tubes vertically (4 FT.) and 2 on top for 6 plants. 6 total in a basement. Worked great!! You need to supplement additives - at that time, it was MG and bat guano).

Maybe something like below you can get at hardware stores on line. Doesn't break the bank. Good for 2-3 containers, properly placed.
              Attached Files
              ICMAG SERVER FUND LINK https://www.seedbay.com/vendor/icmag/

“Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.” ~Steve Maraboli~
              "Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis~

afterthought autos
              We are passionate auto breeders growing organically 2008. We offer 37 autoflowering strains, 17 photoperiods, 14 CBD hemp hybrids via catalog in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 15 years, we're running strong! We're on SEEDBAY again...trio of goodies - autos, photoperiods and CBD hemp strains!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aridbud View Post
                Can you run three? That would work. Back in the mid 80's in Reno, NV, we used a bank of shop fluoro tubes vertically (4 FT.) and 2 on top for 6 plants. 6 total in a basement. Worked great!! You need to supplement additives - at that time, it was MG and bat guano).

Maybe something like below you can get at hardware stores on line. Doesn't break the bank. Good for 2-3 containers, properly placed.
                thanks. sadly I only have the possibility of using just he one. should that not be enough for 2-3 autos ? maybe i just have to wait till spring time after all and put them out on the balcony or by the door... :(

Comment

Originally posted by Green Squall View Post

in the past some of my weed has tasted like that too. But in my case it was just badly cured? I certainly never sprayed my plants with any crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuddles View Post
                    in the past some of my weed has tasted like that too. But in my case it was just badly cured? I certainly never sprayed my plants with any crap.
                    That, or dried too fast. The chlorophyll can get locked up leading to harsh smoke and little smell. This happened a few winters back and I ended up using it all for hash.

Comment

To be honest, I've been using CBD buds for a while now. But I can already say with confidence that it is worth it. I have previously tried CBD oil, gummies, and other versions of products containing cannabis. But this option pleasantly surprised me. I spent a huge amount of time to find a really high-quality product. And now for 6 months I have been using My moms old tampons*
                      Last edited by Palindrome; 03-30-2021, 10:34.

Comment

thanks, what kind of an effect does smoking cbd bud have? I´m looking for something that relaxes me. I don´t want a couchlock though.
                        Did you notice a difference in strains, othe rthan the fact that some have a higher cbd content? I don´t want a couchlock though.

Comment

They have 1/8ths of CBD buds in jars down at the corner store. Nobody buys it. Some people here swear by CBD buds...like it gives them the same effects that regular good buds are supposed to give you. CBD bud won't get you high. It can't give you couchlock I think. Some people probably say it does. Not sure what the story is. I smoke 3 smaller bowls of good cannabis every hour or two starting as soon as I get up until I go to bed. At night I smoke G13hashplant. At least for a few weeks. Glad CBD buds work for some people.

Comment

Originally posted by D. B. Doober View Post
                            They have 1/8ths of CBD buds in jars down at the corner store. Nobody buys it. Some people here swear by CBD buds...like it gives them the same effects that regular good buds are supposed to give you. CBD bud won't get you high. It can't give you couchlock I think. Some people probably say it does. Not sure what the story is. I smoke 3 smaller bowls of good cannabis every hour or two starting as soon as I get up until I go to bed. At night I smoke G13hashplant. At least for a few weeks. Glad CBD buds work for some people.
                            Trust me Doober, CBD "cannabis" strains will get you high. That being said CBD from hemp wont!

Some people understand when you tell them,
                            not to piss on an electric fence,
                            others have to find out for themselves. ~ Im'one

A good approach to just about anything in life is to hope for the best,
                            but be prepared for the worst.

Civilization is the history of conspiracy!
                            What is civilization but, a conspiracy,
                            for all of us to do better, working together!
                            ~Snowden

“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience,
                            but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”

sigpic

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest
                            the crotch of the person who screws up your day and,
                            may their arms be too short to scratch..

Comment

are they worth it? depends on why you buy them. smoking a bowl of high-CBD helps me sleep, with less arthritic pain in shoulders. only got a buzz once; that bud out of a CBD purchase LOOKED different than the others, smelled different, & fucked me up. i suspect possibly a prank by someone where it was packaged, or "maybe" my youngest son. he has a sense of humor that could explain it...
                              smoking more pot is NOT the answer to my problems. my problem is that i need more problems that smoking more pot IS the answer to...

Comment

Originally posted by armedoldhippy View Post
                                are they worth it? depends on why you buy them. smoking a bowl of high-CBD helps me sleep, with less arthritic pain in shoulders. only got a buzz once; that bud out of a CBD purchase LOOKED different than the others, smelled different, & fucked me up. i suspect possibly a prank by someone where it was packaged, or "maybe" my youngest son. he has a sense of humor that could explain it...
                                Get your hands on some Harlequin (great for pain), and a decent high.

Some people understand when you tell them,
                                not to piss on an electric fence,
                                others have to find out for themselves. ~ Im'one

A good approach to just about anything in life is to hope for the best,
                                but be prepared for the worst.

Civilization is the history of conspiracy!
                                What is civilization but, a conspiracy,
                                for all of us to do better, working together!
                                ~Snowden

“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience,
                                but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”

sigpic

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest
                                the crotch of the person who screws up your day and,
                                may their arms be too short to scratch..

Comment

Working...
                                X