What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone 'cured' prostate cancer with....

Status
Not open for further replies.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Talked to former grow partner in S. TX yesterday, at length, after I suggested he look at this thread. I won't mention what he said (he wasn't kind...) with all the play-by-play, day-by-day entries other than sifting through and found a few morsels of information.

He said if he had to do it over again, he'd not have done the 26 radiation treatments, plus brachytherapy, but instead have prostate removed. Took him 2.25 years to recover and cannabis was a major part of recovery. He still has low ebb energy, but it's to be expected after Stage IV.

G

Talked to former grow partner in S. TX yesterday, at length, after I suggested he look at this thread. I won't mention what he said (he wasn't kind...) with all the play-by-play, day-by-day entries other than sifting through and found a few morsels of information.

He said if he had to do it over again, he'd not have done the 26 radiation treatments, plus brachytherapy, but instead have prostate removed. Took him 2.25 years to recover and cannabis was a major part of recovery. He still has low ebb energy, but it's to be expected after Stage IV.

If it's offensive in the way it is presented, no one is required to read it.

Your point in posting the bit re. criticizing this thread, or the quip in the other medical cannabis thread, re. COVID-19 and Medical Cannabis, & your stated desire to displace this thread from the top of the forum menu (stated in your post in that thread as your primary reason for posting in Tudo's thread), other than demonstrating pettiness, was/is what?

Last edited:

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
maybe a trick to getting the most out of those sprouts moose...

https://hormonesbalance.com/recipes/how-to-grow-broccoli-sprouts/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2o3Goczp2t0

How to triple the sulforaphane content in broccoli sprouts
The tender, crispy, chlorophyll-loaded broccoli sprouts are one of the most potent hormone balancing foods Mother Earth has ever created.

Grace Slick, white rabbit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyMtIwobqbI

looks like the youtube videos don't work like before...

G

maybe a trick to getting the most out of those sprouts moose...

https://hormonesbalance.com/recipes/how-to-grow-broccoli-sprouts/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2o3Goczp2t0

How to triple the sulforaphane content in broccoli sprouts
The tender, crispy, chlorophyll-loaded broccoli sprouts are one of the most potent hormone balancing foods Mother Earth has ever created.

Grace Slick, white rabbit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyMtIwobqbI

looks like the youtube videos don't work like before...

Thanks trich.

The YouTube link works for me. Don't know if that was what you were referencing?

I recall reading someone's post in another thread, re. excess anti-oxidants, and potential problems, but I didn't get into that enough to have any thoughts, other than I take the Alpha Lipoic Acid, Prostate Health Plus (or something like that), and a couple other items that also claim antioxidant properties. So I know I'm getting a fair bit, but not sure of how much is too much.

Another research question to pursue, I guess..

The info on increasing the sulforaphane content of the sprouts is helpful stuff, as a relative number attached to the ingestion for medicinal benefit is (at the lower end) 2-4 oz. of sprouts/day.

My reading tells me sulforaphane is also available as a supplement (I assume in capsules), but as with many extracts, vegetables or plants with medicinal value, good nutritional numbers, etc.., it's often the case that the closer to fresh, the better the content.

I've been trying to stay in supply of the finished sprouts, and have done pretty good so far, increasing the amount I eat in a day, trying to get closer to the 2 oz. lower end limit (*Still have just over or about half of the organic broccoli sprouting seeds I bought several months ago, from Utah).

The trip to the bush this next week, with my younger son, is requiring me to do a double batch of the things (or so), to make sure I have the equivalent of slightly more than 2 qt. jars worth of the things, as the cabin temps there fluctuate in our absence through the day, sometimes getting toasty (won't hurt), but sometimes getting a bit chilly, too (which could interrupt their growth), so I need to put 2+ jars worth into a gallon freezer zip lock, and put enough air into it to keep the sprouts from getting compacted too badly in the non-frozen cooler(s). They need to be kept cold enough to survive without much rinsing, but warm enough not to freeze; at room temp, beyond being ready to eat, they will mulch and rot fairly easily, I've found.

I'll try the method they're using to increase the content of sulforaphane.

I'm ingesting the turkey tail mushroom tea a 2 to 3 times a week now (brewing one time/week, but then drinking the tea from the one preparation about 3 times altogether, but keeping it regrigerated in between.).

Last night's THC capsule was the largest dose yet, and eaten a bit earlier than many evenings, as I had to get up early this AM to get to town for a once-over on the truck, before the trip to the bush, and I didn't want to be sideways going down the road earlier.

Thanks for the leads on the sprouts. They were one of several non-conventional treatments I'm using that garnered a (relatively) positive review from the surgeon who will be cutting on me, and he is affiliated with a clinic that does lots of research, so there's that benefit. Many surgeons only focus on related issues to do with cutting. At a research clinic, they are often aware of things that go well beyond their own area of treatment. That was a plus.

------------------------------------------------------------

IZ

Covering Louis B. Armstrong's 'What a Wonderful World' (*Louis B's copy o this tune played on a looped cassette through 41 hours of labor when my daughter was born. It was her song; each of our kids were born to looped music, and had their own special songs).

OFFICIAL Israel "IZ" Kamakawiwoʻole - "What A Wonderful World" Video - YouTube

buzzmobile

Veteran
How long are you planning to be out in the bush with your son?

That's a wonderful song to enter a new life.

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have heard a veterinarian found that worm medicine helped. Also, Vitality Science provides a protocol to support the body hth

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
hey Moose,
no not the links. i left them in because clicking on the image of the video didn't work.
i remembered you mention sulphurofane (sp?) and found that clip and link. anything to increase effectiveness makes sense to me.
have you been juicing those sprouts? or relying on mastication to accomplish that result?

have a great time fishing friend. see you when you guys get back.

this is what i meant...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuoynYcUMvw

G

hey Moose,
no not the links. i left them in because clicking on the image of the video didn't work.
i remembered you mention sulphurofane (sp?) and found that clip and link. anything to increase effectiveness makes sense to me.
have you been juicing those sprouts? or relying on mastication to accomplish that result?

have a great time fishing friend. see you when you guys get back.

this is what i meant...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuoynYcUMvw

Thank you, trich.

And thanks for the fishing wishes. It's truly our 'church' when we're out that way; 4-5 ft. thick of ice, caribou herds roaming, wolves on the lakes and in the trees, lynx, eagles, moose, and more. Getting there, doing that trail out into the lakes, is part of the joy, but being there, sitting meditatively, on a good spot, with warm bright spring sun shine, and feisty lake trout, along with good home-cooking on-board. There'll be less craft beer (as in, none) than most trips there, but that's OK.

Yes, I chew the sprouts. Healthline had published a write-up on sulforaphane, and stated yellow mustard powder (which is in my spicy brown mustard, as well as dried for Chinese cooking) helps to activate the sulforaphane, as does thorough chewing.

I found another article last night or this morning, when I was seeking sulforaphane in a supplement, to augment the sprouts intake when we're in the bush, and they advised something 180 degrees off from the article you linked to; they stated that freezing helps to activate them. In which case, I wish I had sprouted more, as freezing en route to the cabin out that way is not a problem at all. It's usually more a matter of trying to NOT freeze stuff that's a pain in the ass.

Anyway, we're hard at it, packing, now repairing an older Strikemaster Mag 2000 10" power ice auger, which decided to give up the ghost this morning on the throttle trigger, where the barrel on the cable snapped through the plastic retainer on the trigger. Murphy was with us on this one, at least a bit, and ONE shop in town has 3 of the throttle triggers (the unit is well over 20 years old, so I was pleased), and now we're waiting to see if they also have a throttle cable to put on the thing, to try and reduce tension on the cable retainer barrels.

I dread last minute stuff, and all the other things that've been going on, seem to have increased the probability of last minute scrambling.

Thanks again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

John Prine

'I Remember Everything'

John Prine - "I Remember Everything" - YouTube

G

Just about packed for the trip.

Found a lycopene supplement yesterday (20 mg per capsule), as well as a sulforaphane supplement (145 mg per capsule) to augment the intake of ^ lycopene vegan minestrone and to bolster the sprouts while we're in the hills.

Taking a supply of the THC capsules, though they're more full than most, and finding the lesser of the doses among them is now coming to an end, so I'll be dipping a bit of the extract from the caps, until they reach proper dose.

Not taking the turkey tail mushrooms with us, as they are marginal in re. to be confirmed by research, and the other 3 approaches (lycopene, sulforaphane, and CBD/THC tx., are more established in re. to efficacy.

Currently ingesting 1.5 to 2 ml of 50mg CBD oil 3 to 4 x's/day, and THC capsule @ about 300 mg of THC, 1 x /day (night time). My hope is to do a THC-A (non-decarbed) extraction after we return home, and begin doing that through the day, to an excess of 1,000mg/day, if possible.

Maybe 10 oz. of cannabis left to extract from, including 3-4 Oz. of sugar trim. So the girls are needing to get on step toward more extraction in the future.

Likely going to DC any THC (and maybe CBD) a week or so before the surgery.

"Tight lines!!"

-----------------------------

John Prine

'Fish & Whistle'

John Prine - Fish & Whistle (studio version) - YouTube

IlonFelt

My grandmother died of stomach cancer. It is very nice to hear that in our time it is possible to cure cancer. I hope that in the future, humanity will be able to completely get rid of cancer and other terrible diseases. As far as I know, science is only moving forward and perhaps in the near future they will even invent a cure for aging. Although as far as I know there are already peptide procedures through similar services like healthgains.com which help you look much younger and surprisingly they are very effective. Although it still seems like magic, because it's really hard to believe that it works. I hope that you will be able to go to recovery and you will no longer have problems with cancer.

G

My grandmother died of stomach cancer. It is very nice to hear that in our time it is possible to cure cancer. I hope that in the future, humanity will be able to completely get rid of cancer and other terrible diseases. As far as I know, science is only moving forward and perhaps in the near future they will even invent a cure for aging. Although as far as I know there are already peptide procedures through similar services like healthgains.com which help you look much younger and surprisingly they are very effective. Although it still seems like magic, because it's really hard to believe that it works. I hope that you will be able to go to recovery and you will no longer have problems with cancer.

Thanks.

For the moment, cancer is a 'wait and see' phenomenon. Often times what we get back is somewhat less than what is hoped for. Then again, others do quite well.

I share your hopes, though it's been so long, and despite advances, cancer still rides us.

Take care.

G

How was the fishing?

Fishing was modest, cold set in the last couple days we were there, and when we went to pack up and clean the cabin on Saturday morning, March 13, it was -32 f., so we took a bit of extra time scrubbing, sweeping, etc., and let the sun do its thing before we headed to the road.

My youngest son caught a 7+ lb.. lake trout, and I caught a respectable burbot.

Normally he would have been catching burbot and I would have had lake trout on the line, typically out-fishing him for weight and numbers, but this trip was up-side-down a bit; he caught more fish and bigger fish. The up-side being he had to clean his fish. There's -some- advantages to marginal fishing.

We had a series of mechanical issues to overcome, starting with coolant leaks on my freighting snowmobile the morning we were to leave the road for the cabins, at about -15 f., and my son taking apart the exhaust system on the thing to gain access to coolant hoses under the engine.

Out at the cabin, the new carburetor on the (then newer) ice auger wouldn't tune in properly on the high-speed jet, so we slapped in the older carb, which resumed its leaking from the fuel pump diaphragm, so we went back to the new carb, and had to modify a method of adjusting the restricted jets; found a pair of finger nail tweezers worked just right, but have since ordered the tools that the repair shops are forbidden from loaning out or selling.

Got back and waited for another week, then headed out to the Alaska Range, to deliver some fuel drums, ATV tires, and an ammunition reloading kit that belonged to an old friend out that way. Spent the night after riding in to his place about 46 miles of trail, then back out under blue skies the next day (yesterday).

Currently adjusting to being back. I get cut on in 22 days, not that anyone's counting or anything. ;^>)

My back hurts a bit from the trail in and out over the last couple days, but not too terribly.

Soilless mixes to get done, with cuttings ready to see something with more substantial nutrients in it.

Have had thoughts about heading down the road and doing this on my own.... or not.

Maintained my vegan diet for the most part, but cheated a bit before the trips, during, and a bit after. Delayed gratification by virtue of not being able to -see- any/the progress from the various efforts, and the somewhat pessimistic earlier PSA draw from last month, all tell me, "Why bother?"

None the less, for better or for worse, or for what ever outcomes, we're going through the motions, until we're not. The wills were re-filed a while back, and the older 2 children are now effectively out. They made their choices. "Life's a bitch, then you die." Get over it, buttercups.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Creedence Clearwater Revival

'(Wish I could) Hide Away'

Creedence Clearwater Revival - (Wish I Could) Hideaway - YouTube

G

I took a couple moments this evening, after reading a bit of the article briefly at your embedded link, and did some searches re. peptides and cancer tx; seems it's in its 'youth' in re. to research, but looks somewhat promising.

There were several other articles resulting from my search(es), but off the top, was this one.

The Potential Use of Peptides in Cancer Treatment - PubMed (nih.gov)

Thanks again. I'll be doing some more reading re. this topic shortly.

---------------------------------------------------

CCR

'It's Just a Thought'

It's Just A Thought - YouTube

buzzmobile

Veteran
Have had thoughts about heading down the road and doing this on my own.... or not.

It's a lonely road we travel. Lots of 'bush fixes' along the way. Your son learned well.

It is good to hear from you again, Moose eater.

G

It's a lonely road we travel. Lots of 'bush fixes' along the way. Your son learned well.

It is good to hear from you again, Moose eater.

Thanks buzz.

I haven't felt like posting; probably a relief or 'blessing' to a few folks.

I fly out in 2 weeks from today, and subject myself to the unknown outcomes of the blade in 16 days.

No news yet re. any stress tests or chest x-rays, pre-op.

I'm mostly done with the 'seasonal cheating' that interfered in a more zealous adherence to my vegan diet, and found an alternative for a few dollars more, to replace my protein bars with a vegan protein bar, also Keto-friendly.

Glucose #s are still solid.

I'm ingesting 200+ to 300+ mg of high potency, full-spectrum CBD tincture per day, and ~350mg each night of decarbed THC extract, for the comatose knock-out that results a couple hours afterward.

I'll be extracting both decarbed and not decarbed THC and THC-A concentrates before we fly out, though right now I'm waiting for the weather to warm a bit more.

Wondered what the potential is for the sulforaphane, lycopene, and various cannabinoid therapies to be interfering with each other in some way; a synergy of sorts that might interfere in the effectiveness of any of them? Stranger things have been known to happen in the chemical world.

Spoke/wrote some time back in this thread about the 'wearing down' and 'surrender' to the unknowns. As a PTSD, OCD kinda' guy, when things don't offer suitable outcomes from one option or another, I tend to dig my heels in. From there on, it can become a process of simply eroding the resistance to which ever action, and accepting the unknowns. We'll either wake up, or we won't. We'll either have urinary control eventually, or we won't. I'll either overcome erectile dysfunction, or I won't. And the same 360 degree circle of potential outcomes exists for nearly every other aspect of this, from relationships, to finances, to health, to... what ever. Reminds me a bit of the old Monty Python skits, with the effeminate voice, saying something like, "You'll eat your mush, and you'll LIKE IT!!!".. or something like that.

It's one of many ultimate moments in life where the Cosmos reaches down, and whispers (or shrieks), "You want a handle on this? To control outcomes? Too GODDAMNED BAD!! You can't have that.!!" An exercise in semi-powerless acceptance. The Zen of mortality. The Cosmos doesn't appear to give a flying fuck about the sentiments involved. She's a cold bitch, this Nature. She is.

So yes, I have pushed aside the modicum of balanced politeness in too many cases, as all of this settled in, and I have found myself less and less patient with bullshit, nonsensical circumstances, and especially those inventions and/or circumstances that assert or claim convenience, but end up being anything but. Nearly took a relatively new computer and/or printer out to the driveway this morning, to shoot it with a 12-gauge shotgun. Fixed the malfunction temporarily, instead. Emphasis on 'temporarily', as it hasn't had sufficient time to prove itself yet.

It's in this frame of mind that I have contemplated all-out surrender, and launching into 'The Mystic,', accepting mortality a bit earlier than nature would have it, if for no other reason than to deny the bitch the satisfaction of calling those last shots in this whole ordeal.

I've contemplated heading down the road and spending either the surgery and recovery time by myself, maybe in the woods, remote, alone, or perhaps permanently. The natural tendency in times of strife and upheaval to distance those who are closest, for the sake of quiet thoughts, and maybe to keep them away from me as I become something more resembling Mr. Hyde on some days, leaving Dr. Jekyll a ways behind..

The sources and causes of PTSD, not to mention the life experiences that capitalized on that set of unique personality traits, led to a series of injuries to trust. Going into surgery and recovery requires some trust, but there's little to trust other than past records of the players, and the fact that we can 'trust' that outcomes and processes are largely unknown for now. it's a Pandora's box, which may hold a shrunken tumor, and evidence that the various non-conventional and conventional efforts to deprive the cancer of growth functioned well, or it may have spread, and be untenable, but unknown as such until we open me up. My personality and past has me not subscribing to patience and unknowns of significance very well at all. But Ma' Nature says this is the way it has to be now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Allman Bros. Band with Warren Haynes & Derek Trucks, Live, Dec 3, 2011

Covering 'Van the Man's' 'Into the Mystic'

Allman Brothers Band- Into The Mystic - YouTube

-----------------------------------

Van

Van Morrison - Into The Mystic - YouTube

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
"It's in this frame of mind that I have contemplated all-out surrender, and launching into 'The Mystic,', accepting mortality a bit earlier than nature would have it, if for no other reason than to deny the bitch the satisfaction of calling those last shots in this whole ordeal."

if you surrender, 'ma nature' may have other plans that are more sinister...just a thought that giving her the satisfaction may be completely out of your control anyway, because never can one live without it ending.
life is fleeting, the alternative is permanent.
which leads one to believe that death is more about life than not.
you've said yourself survival is difficult, launching oneself into 'The Mystic' may not be the escape you imagine.
i implore you to end the suggestion of cheating your way out of this until the prognosis indicates otherwise.

have you any progress with the skin tags/black mole experiment?
would love for Weezard to update his experience with those too...are you listening Weez?

for want of relief from worry over a limp outcome: https://www.edcure.org

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aU7Pd06DV-A
Damage Control
Curtis Salgado

Weezard

Hawaiian Inebriatti
Veteran
Howzit? Moles are probably the hardest.
Most have been with us from birth.
Until they go bad they look like normal tissue to the oil.
When they sour, it makes short work of them.
Have shrunk the one on my back by about 30% and changed to color, but it's still there.
IMG-3971.jpg
Here's on from 3/12. The smooth skin around it was the original shape and size
Knew it would be a long haul but because of the very slow response this mole is probably not a threat.
I decides to conserve my meds and just keep a close eye on it. (actually, I ask the wife. it's on my back)
I'll get a final picture when the wife gets home.

Can't show the skin tags. There's no scar.
Same with the warts. They were gone in 4 or 5 days. Dried up and crumbled.
I also have a flat "planar "wart near my knee. tried to take it off a while back.
After a month it had only shrunk about 20% and lost it's color.
Tried that one again with this latest batch of oil. Same deal, just a little faster.
Got a 50% reduction in size in 3 weeks.
But it's the color of normal skin and seems to be normal according to the oil.
Not surprised, it's been there 50 years.

Summary: when removing abnormal tissue, the key word is abnormal.
The first use for this was Rick Simpson.
It took off a large melanoma in a very short time between the diagnosis and the surgery, that he no longer needed. :)
And the Dog's large mammary tumors were gone in 3 weeks.

@M. E., In my opinion, based on tests, you are overdosing on the THC oil.
I'd cut that in half.
I have no useful data on the CBD amount but it may be that overdosing is counterproductive with it as well.
As with all meds more than enough is TOO MUCH, yah?

Aloha,
Wee

buzzmobile

Veteran
The anticipation of what's ahead coupled with the mental countdown clock sure does muddy the mental clarity, moose eater . I felt some relief just to be done with the angst of making the "right decision". Accepting the reality of the diagnosis was part of the struggle and the wearing down. The trust comes when the struggling stops. Trust that you are making the best cake possible with the shittiest ingredients imaginable and toss it into The Mystic.

Pull your hat down tight. Face into the wind. Spread your wings.

I think of you often.
:D

G

"It's in this frame of mind that I have contemplated all-out surrender, and launching into 'The Mystic,', accepting mortality a bit earlier than nature would have it, if for no other reason than to deny the bitch the satisfaction of calling those last shots in this whole ordeal."

if you surrender, 'ma nature' may have other plans that are more sinister...just a thought that giving her the satisfaction may be completely out of your control anyway, because never can one live without it ending.
life is fleeting, the alternative is permanent.
which leads one to believe that death is more about life than not.
you've said yourself survival is difficult, launching oneself into 'The Mystic' may not be the escape you imagine.
i implore you to end the suggestion of cheating your way out of this until the prognosis indicates otherwise.

have you any progress with the skin tags/black mole experiment?
would love for Weezard to update his experience with those too...are you listening Weez?

for want of relief from worry over a limp outcome: https://www.edcure.org

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aU7Pd06DV-A
Damage Control
Curtis Salgado

Thanks trich.

Nice tunes. Very calm stuff. Helpful in that regard, lately.

It's all processing, trich. All of it. And all options are open, all the time. Life's lessons.

I have a 96% chance of being intact re. urinary continence, but based on many experiences, I also know that 4:100 ain't too terrible odds, and most of us have bought lottery tickets with far worse likelihood of outcomes, soo, that, coupled with an acute awareness of how often Murphy follows me close enough to feel his breath, I figure even 96% chance of success, in that niche area of this issue, is not a 'given' outcome. Not yet.

I have a 75% (or greater) probability of not being able to achieve a spontaneous erection w/o Rx help, robbing some aspects of sex/physical intimacy from what has been.

All of that with a reasonable and (seemingly) honest prediction of 67% chance of being cancer-free in 5 years, and a 52% chance of being cancer-free in 10 years. Again, better that it might be, but plenty of room to be the 'unlucky winner' in this drawing.

I'm a math guy a lot of the time.

And you're absolutely right; we/I don't know what the outcomes are until we're down the road a piece. But the odds, while not terrible, don't have me buying party hats and horns, either.

I've been a scorched earth kinda' guy for most of my life. If it weren't for my youngest son, I'd already have chosen to feed the worms, and deprive Murphy of his drama, games, etc. I was never good at waiting to see what folks had bought me for Christmas as a youngster; I used to sneak in to the closet where gifts were, and open them with a razor, using surgical precision for an 8-10 yr. old, and then replace the tape. And that didn't have half, or even a quarter of the angst this moment does, re. apprehensiveness and the waiting to see.

Never mind that I'll still be in a 'deep sleep' when the Docs and others have already gotten the pathology reports back that they'll be sampling in real time as they slice and dice. I'll be waking up to a room of people at that time who know more about the probabilities in my future than I will at that moment.

So yes, all of that anxiety has an ominous color to it. While my metabolism is finding its way back toward me being someone I know and am familiar with (my body functions were that far from the person I know from the decades I've been me), I'm still not back to where I was, and at this time, frankly, am doubtful I ever will be.

But we'll see. I'm here for now, going through the motions, getting up groggy each morning, slowly clearing the electric sense of being from my gut and chest (the pins and needles feeling I wake up with literally every morning. EVERY morning), And the conundrum in all of this, is that my younger boy, if he knows I stayed on for him, and endured anything too graphic or painful in the process, well, that'll leave him with some revelations and work to do in his own mind, hopefully with the help of his mother. If I exit early, well, that fucks with his head too.

So we're LL waiting to see what happens, and they're doing better at that than I am, apparently.

But I routinely ask my youngest if he's worried or frightened; I don't want him to be in the tap his sister and older brother are, of believing they've learned to communicate, when they don't know the first thing about discussing things that matter and can be difficult to speak openly about.

I 'recycled' my mothers this evening. Culled 1, and once the new cuts are greening, which they are now, I was safe, for the most part, to discard the sources of the newer youngsters.

Re. the extract and skin tag trials; I used (consistently) a partially decarbed (?) heat pressed resin on the skin tags on my back, with the help of my wife, and they didn't diminish in size at all. A perplexing outcome, as heat-pressed resin SEEMS to have similar content as 'whole plant, broad spectrum THC-extract, yes? But there appears to be differences. Or the skin tags were not vulnerable to the resin for some other reason(s). Who knows?

Thanks for your posts, and for your kindnesses.

Take care.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charlie Daniels

'Sweetwater Texas' (from the 'Saddle Tramp' Lp)

The Charlie Daniels Band "Sweetwater Texas" - YouTube

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.