What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone 'cured' prostate cancer with....

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

@M. E., In my opinion, based on tests, you are overdosing on the THC oil.
I'd cut that in half.
I have no useful data on the CBD amount but it may be that overdosing is counterproductive with it as well.
As with all meds more than enough is TOO MUCH, yah?

Aloha,
Wee

I had figured that with your PSA going up, and my last one as well, that an increase was in order, as my PSA jump was fairly significant (in relationship to what my numbers had been).

The folks who have communicated with Gray Wolf, as well as others who have subscribed to the traditional RSO regimen, seem to still stick to the 1,000mg/day line, so I had resolved that midway between your dosage and their recommendations was in order.

I'd like nothing more than to think the stuff is working, and that I can use less (I'm spending about $125/month on CBD extract right now, and that's after the 20% discounts I've been accessing, and -not- using the 50ml of my own CBD extract, as it's the product of the CBD buds I bought from the licensed and registered source that I -believe-, based on experience, was fucking me up badly; I still have about 3.5 lbs of that shit, in original tagged, commercially-sealed 4-oz. bags, jamming up my primary upright freezer..... with me having resolved that there's something in their product that, when extracted and decarbed, fucks with me horrendously).

So for now, I buy my CBD tincture, high potency, 50mg/ml, and take a bit over 2ml 2-3 times/day, with the sizable dose of THC extract (mine, which DOESN'T mess with my auto-immune system terribly) at night time, usually around 9:30 to 10:00 P.M., and that takes most of 2 hours to really feel it kicking in.

I've saturated my CB1 and CB2 receptor sites sufficiently that I hardly get high when I smoke my sieved hash, my weed, others' weed, etc. Even with the orally ingested 300-350mg (estimated) of THC extract, I can still walk to the restroom in the middle of the night a bit better than a few months ago with similar dosage.

I also been ramping up the amount of sulforaphane I ingest, with both supplements and sprouts, and have added a regular lycopene supplement to the intake of the low-temp, high lycopene red sauce that is routinely in our weekly menus.

We'll see what we see when they open me up to find what ever the cancer has been doing in its free time. Hopefully it took up a hobby other than me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charlie Daniels, Live

'Saddle Tramp'

The Charlie Daniels Band - Saddle Tramp (Live) - YouTube

For JoJo on the Farm, and the old Ford 8N tractor he wired with a Pioneer Super Tuner. It wasn't his APC from SE Asia, but watching him drive, one hand on his hip, one on the wheel, and standing up on the boards, with Saddle Tramp playing on that Pioneer. I see that in my mind, and hope he died well.

G

The anticipation of what's ahead coupled with the mental countdown clock sure does muddy the mental clarity, moose eater . I felt some relief just to be done with the angst of making the "right decision". Accepting the reality of the diagnosis was part of the struggle and the wearing down. The trust comes when the struggling stops. Trust that you are making the best cake possible with the shittiest ingredients imaginable and toss it into The Mystic.

Pull your hat down tight. Face into the wind. Spread your wings.

I think of you often.
:D

Thank you buzz.

I can read and feel the understanding of this time in your posts. You come pretty close to expressing what I was trying for. Yes, there's a feeling of being cornered or trapped, and knowing the only hopeful way out is through the circumstances cornering me. Like a muskrat or wolf chewing off or ripping off and severing its foot or leg to get free from a trap. Sometimes it feels like extremes are in order.

But my thinking is pretty clear. Often too clear, if anything.

I focus back on a young but esteemed radiation oncologist reminding me that none of these treatments are guaranteed or propose to elongate life in any way. Longevity likely remains what it would have been/. but hopefully, the tx's involved -may- prevent the cancer from metastasizing, and thus change the nature of those last bunch of those years, and the quality of life around them.

Most of my acceptance of what I would categorize as 'serious maybes' that I was willing to undertake, mind you, during times of valuing life a bit less, involved smuggling or similar activities. Otherwise, I've typically tried to avoid 'serious maybes'. Just like I avoid products that aren't warranted well by their manufacturer.

In the interim, I'm collecting high-quality gear now. An ironic thing. I accepted decent gear as my standard over the years, but always or nearly always wanted better, but made due, as a result of priorities; those things that can fine-tune our sorting of needs versus wants. So now I'm investing in Yeti coolers, after 2 of my many coolers failed after this last adventure. So when ever my departure happens, my younger son will be inheriting gear from me that I spent most of my life too cheap to buy. There's some satisfaction in that. Seriously.

Thanks again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joni Mitchell

'The Last Time I Saw Richard'

The Last Time I Saw Richard - YouTube

buzzmobile

Veteran
I saw Joni Mitchell in Jacksonville, FL in the early 70's. It was a 2.5 hour drive to get home afterwards. Fog draped I-10 and it turned into a white tunnel. Scariest ride I ever had and I survived. Gripping the steering wheel ever tighter did not improve the visibility. I did not enjoy the ride but I survived.

I imagine your son has benefited much from the good stuff you have accumulated without spending a dime.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
I saw Joni Mitchell in Jacksonville, FL in the early 70's. It was a 2.5 hour drive to get home afterwards. Fog draped I-10 and it turned into a white tunnel. Scariest ride I ever had and I survived. Gripping the steering wheel ever tighter did not improve the visibility. I did not enjoy the ride but I survived.

I imagine your son has benefited much from the good stuff you have accumulated without spending a dime.

...as well as the character & dignity that no money can buy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlc6xCPx60U

G

Got a call form the surgeon's primary nurse today; she was answering my written message I'd sent through the portal.

Humor abounds if one knows how to see it.

I'd sent a message asking if they had intended to send me some place (in the NEAR FUTURE, s the clock's ticking) for a stress test and chest x-ray, as standard protocol for pre-op, to make sure my ticker is good, and I won't die on the table. She replied that, and she paused, then delivered a preamble so as to brace me for what came next... "We didn't think you needed a full work-up done. You're too healthy."

There's times that laughing is inappropriate. I narrowly escaped one of those moments upon hearing her reply. Sometimes I've had to remind health care professionals that older lab reports, or lab reports in general, are little more than a snap-shop of what ever is being assessed in THAT moment in time. They are not a perpetual statement of health or unhealth, and sometimes the metabolism can be so fluid that labs are only good for THAT moment. I avoided discussing that bit of trivia today; thought it was best.

The pre-op instructions tell me to bring an anti-bacterial body wash and an over-the-counter enema to the hotel, and to wash thoroughly the night before surgery, and the morning of surgery.

The clinic also wants me to cease any nutritional supplements, etc., for a week preceding the surgery; this includes ALL nutritional supplements, presumably to include the CBD oil.

The literature/message also warns that my scrotum may swell to the size of an orange or grapefruit post-op, due to drainage of excess liquids resulting from lymph glands that are apt to be extracted, but not to worry unless there's additional evidence of trouble they defined further into that section.. Lovely. The 'ride' keeps getting better.

The message states, in addition, that I'll receive a more complete or thorough follow-up re. post-op pathology reports 7-10 days after surgery..... while I will probably still be in Seattle, as I typically don't go too awful far from the source of what ever surgery until about 10 days out, just in case of internal bleeding or infection(s).

I also had my 2nd Moderna COVID-19 vax today, and am soon heading back to weighing up salts for the soilless mixes, which I have to do on a gun powder reloading scale for now, as the accurate 100-gram, portable, digital scale with a convenient flat surface, accurate to .01 grams, hasn't been ordered yet. I keep missing the cut-off time for calling the East Coast, when dealing with businesses that seem to subscribe to 'bankers' hours'.

The nurse who jabbed me with my vax is the ex-wife a former acquaintance. Their home was one of nine raided in a heavy-handed manner ~29 years ago in this region, in what was a very hurtful and destructive bust of homes involved in cultivation of herbage. More small-town ironies.

Felt a bit woozy after the shot, but no other horrid side-effects for now, and the 'wooziness' may or may not have been in my head. Though it's only been a bit over 2 hours since the jab.

Further evidence of Murphy; we had the hard-pack snow removed from the very large/long driveway and turn-around/parking areas, in preparation to fix the damage caused by the septic trench crew that was here last Fall, installing the trench and new tank; they fucked up the driveway pretty good, and scattered valuable septic rock from one end of the area to the other. Like clock-work, about a day after the hard-pack was removed with a newer skid steer, we've had snow damned hear every day.. Five inches the first night, and a bit each day since. M-U-R-P-H-Y.

Anyway, after arriving home, with my vegan protein bars, and extra CBD oil for the period around surgery, I sliced the bejesus out of my thumb, bleeding like a stuck pig.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Foreigner, Live, Farm Aid, 1985

'I Want to Know What Love Is'

Foreigner - I Want To Know What Love Is (Live at Farm Aid 1985) - YouTube

buzzmobile

Veteran
The literature/message also warns that my scrotum may swell to the size of an orange or grapefruit post-op, due to drainage of excess liquids resulting from lymph glands that are apt to be extracted, but not to worry unless there's additional evidence of trouble they defined further into that section.. Lovely. The 'ride' keeps getting better.

It is good that basketballs were not mentioned in the above message.

The message states, in addition, that I'll receive a more complete or thorough follow-up re. post-op pathology reports 7-10 days after surgery..... while I will probably still be in Seattle, as I typically don't go too awful far from the source of what ever surgery until about 10 days out, just in case of internal bleeding or infection(s).

The first night after discharge from the hospital has always been the toughest for me.

I also had my 2nd Moderna COVID-19 vax today,

I had a reaction to my 2nd Moderna shot about 24 hours later. Tylenol and sleep took care of low grade fever/fatigue.

Your mileage may vary.
PS: Murphy hates procrastination. ;)

Martinzo

Well, my dad was diagnosed with prostate cancer back in 2014. He was actually in a very rough state. Most of the doctors were saying that he would eventually die in less than half a year. We were kind of really ... desperate actually, so we even decided to try and convince him to try some "thc treatment". It actually helped him a lot, e was getting better and better, so even the doctors were really surprised by that. He also filled for the best insurance based on the age factor, we were really surprised when he was accepted for it.

G

Well, my dad was diagnosed with prostate cancer back in 2014. He was actually in a very rough state. Most of the doctors were saying that he would eventually die in less than half a year. We were kind of really ... desperate actually, so we even decided to try and convince him to try some "thc treatment". It actually helped him a lot, e was getting better and better, so even the doctors were really surprised by that. He also filled for the best insurance based on the age factor, we were really surprised when he was accepted for it.

Thanks.

What was the regimen he was applying re. THC? Dosage? Frequency? CBD on-board as well? Extracted THC, edibles from butter, or ???

I ask due to there being some individual experiences showing past successes, that involved significantly less dosage/mg than the typically prescribed RSO regimen.

I'm glad your pops had improvement, and hope his path was improved by the THC therapy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Neill Young

'Harvest' (Full Lp)

N̲eil Yo̲ung̲ - H̲arve̲st (Full Album) 1972 - YouTube

G

Your mileage may vary.
PS: Murphy hates procrastination. ;)

Thanks buzz. Yep, nor were Greyhound buses referenced, leaving me finding some solace in small favors.

I'll be sending a message shortly, exposing my proverbial throat once again, coming out of the thin shadows, and asking if they intend for me to cease any and all THC/CBD therapies the week preceding surgery.

Re. procrastination, some of the studies I've read used the parameters of study participants having concluded surgery (Radical Prostatectomy) "4-6 months after dx." My surgery will occur 3 days short of 6 months form the date of dx. Not too shabby, but not the most proactive, either. I had to let resistance wear down to get moving on a path, as neither path offered a clean slate guarantee, nor significant quality of life function in either option.. I'm trusting/hoping that the references to PC being a 'slow moving cancer' allows for the time spent making decisions, without too much grief to follow, but I'm aware that the unknown is what it is; we'll see when they open me up, if I've screwed myself.

I've occasionally had mild pressure behind or at my pelvic bone, and recall the notes from the 2 different radiologists, with one inquiring if there was a 'shadow' on the back-side of the pelvic bone, and the further scans ruling that out.. for then, last October, November, December, and January. (* few more scans and we can play CT Scan poker here). But that's also acknowledging that they never came across with an F17 PT Scan, likely due to resistance from the insurance companies, as the test is horrendously expensive, and requires a series of preparation just in re. to pre-authorizations. Bastards letting bean counters run our medical treatment, but it's been that way for going on 40-50 years now, so I guess it's nothing new.

An F17 PT scan would pick up presence of cancer that CT Scans, nuclear bone scans, and ultra-sounds sometimes miss. Micro-stuff.

We're now being told that we'll be receiving 8-12 inches of new snow this week-end. This is after the fluctuations in climate and freak spring weather had us seeing mid-80's f. in mid-April several years ago, several years in a row. I'd hoped that while we were gone, there'd be some reprieve from late winter, and my younger son wouldn't have to deal with the condensing boiler's flu, and making sure ice doesn't impact the intake. Again, MURPHY!

Anyway, 6 months from time of dx isn't all that long, but you're right; we don't know what that time cost, even if within the realm of reasonable time-frames. If I'd gone with the original Seattle surgeon I was headed toward, form the date I would have told them to schedule me, I'd have been at least 2 months out from there anyway.

Side effects from the Moderna jab #2 this morning include sore muscles/joints, and a bit of feeling like I have a low-to-mid-grade influenza bug. Difficult to separate the symptoms from an acquaintance offing himself in a manner that suggested ceremonial penance. He was a decent guy who let booze and powders get a hold of him too tightly. But he was the kind of guy that if he missed something on a job, he'd come back and fix it for free without asking. He had a conscience and heart. Precisely the kind of guy who finds life to be too challenging, people too weird or judgmental, etc., and flamed out after a hard run with crank and booze.

So that and the C-19 jab are both weighting me down a bit.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bobby Seeger, Live, 1980

'Against the Wind'

bob seger against the wind live remasterized 1980 - YouTube

Weezard

Hawaiian Inebriatti
Veteran
I understand your confusion about the PSA results. It threw me too at first.
But when I went to update my progress graph I realized That it was not a cause for worry.
Quite the contrary.
The reading I got after the bogus test was 2 tenths lower than my predicted 6 month increase.
But it was also MORE than 6 months. That shows a further slowing at 140 mg. dosage.
So, I stand by my dosage opinions.

I finally remembered to ask the wife to take some mole media.
This was today. :
photo2034454.jpg

I quit gooping it 2 weeks ago because it seems to be a harmless mole.
The lesser one above it, I quit gooping 4 months ago when it stopped hurting. It has remained stable and painless too so, ("If it ain't broke . . .")
Sorry for the panic, but I'm sure you understand. :)

G

I understand your confusion about the PSA results. It threw me too at first.
But when I went to update my progress graph I realized That it was not a cause for worry.
Quite the contrary.
The reading I got after the bogus test was 2 tenths lower than my predicted 6 month increase.
But it was also MORE than 6 months. That shows a further slowing at 140 mg. dosage.
So, I stand by my dosage opinions.

I finally remembered to ask the wife to take some mole media.
This was today. :

I quit gooping it 2 weeks ago because it seems to be a harmless mole.
The lesser one above it, I quit gooping 4 months ago when it stopped hurting. It has remained stable and painless too so, ("If it ain't broke . . .")
Sorry for the panic, but I'm sure you understand. :)

Thanks Weez.

I have no reason to doubt that you've seen the successes you have with your regimen. I do, however, believe it is a bit short-sighted to assume that because this regimen worked for you, it is the answer to others' metabolisms/cancer, etc. I suspect you, of all folks, know the inherent error in tracking a singular case, and presuming the twists and turns in that case are the same for others.

That's why credible studies typically use a base of respondents that is able to distance anecdotal outcomes; often in the thousands, tens of thousands, or even hundreds of thousands of participants..

My best success thus far, when I was pushing my PSA downward, was when I was consuming whole flowers, both CBD and THC, and butter, decarboxylated and not, consuming a combined amount of CBD and THC in excess of 850 mg total, and sometime perhaps closer to the fabled 1,000mg/1 gram. Under that regimen, whether significant or not, and research says it's not THAT significant, I pushed my PSA of 8 down to 6.9. It was after I reduced the intake of CBD & THC (in what ever form) that my latest 11.1 popped up, bringing with it lots of dissatisfaction.

My point in continuing to ask the questions of others who have had successes is to see what regimen THEY were on, whether that correlates to the dosages and frequency others found success with or not. That way I/we can assess averages where successes are concerned, re. dose, frequency, etc., as the good Gov has, for decades, made sure that none of this evidence is available, involving human subjects, in larger studies, with thousands, if not tens of thousands of participants.

That's my goal.

Again, I have zero reason to doubt that your regimen worked for you at one point, and maybe still does. but I also know that individual anecdotes are not how we define valuable insights to research that might've been done in a more timely manner, and which would've maybe left us better informed re. what we're dealing with.

------------------------------------------------

Dead & Company, with John Mayer.

'Bertha'

Bertha John Mayer D&C 2018 Garcia Vibe - YouTube

G

Yeah good luck moose stay positive

Thanks, sdd.

Yesterday was a tough one. The 2nd Moderna COVID-19 vax kicked my ass pretty good; yesterday was so non-productive in re. to preparation for the trip and pressing chores that I was cast into a somewhat serious depressed state. My appetite was nil for most of the day,

Currently I'm trying to figure out the causes for the shift in metabolism another Doc noted earlier; cancer? The period of time I was seriously reduced in calorie intake? Who knows?

I made up for the absence of food intake yesterday by making a concerted effort last night and yesterday evening to eat good, dense healthy stuff. There's been times yesterday that I could feel my guy as though it were imploding, and I was hungry, but not hungry at all. Maybe just able to sense the emptiness of the stomach, but only moderately concerned.

I haven't weighed myself in several days or more, and this morning I weighed myself again; I've lost another 3-4 lbs. as of this AM. Some of this has me a bit worried, if for no other reason than the lack of clarity in understanding the issues pushing this slide downward..

And I eat healthy food morning noon, and night. Seriously. So this is a bit disconcerting.

When I tried talking about issues as related to the surgery as a notable reduction in volume of urine, let alone weight loss on what seems an auto-pilot basis, I was quickly told by the primary nurse that if there were issues to be straightened out in that regard, I should see my primary care provider before heading to Seattle. I let them know that my primary care Doc is in high demand, and the likelihood of my getting an appointment to see her in the next 10 days is about on par with the chances of my winning Power Ball without buying any tickets.

What I got from that bit of the discourse the other day, is that the New era of Rockefeller medicine is so specialized and compartmentalized that my cancer surgery team is focused on cutting me, and getting paid. That's about it.

Don't get me wrong, i believe I have a stellar team of folks at this point. But the New era of medical care has folks operating (pun intended) in a manner that they are SO fucking specialized, that they would look a need in the face, and walk on by without a second thought. Maybe without a first thought.

Anyway, in light of all of that, and needing to crank out another 8 batches or so of the improved and adjusted soilless mixes, 8-12 inches of new snow coming this week-end, as well as packing some checked bags that are apt to have more weight and odd gear inside them than ever witnessed here before, I'm remaining as positive as I can, but yesterday I was in surrender mode again, praying for the Cosmos to let me just drift off in sleep in a more permanent manner.

Take care, and maybe see you on the flip side.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Neil Young

'Tell Me Why' (from the After the Goldrush Lp)

Tell Me Why - YouTube

Weezard

Hawaiian Inebriatti
Veteran
Thanks Weez.

I have no reason to doubt that you've seen the successes you have with your regimen. I do, however, believe it is a bit short-sighted to assume that because this regimen worked for you, it is the answer to others' metabolisms/cancer, etc. I suspect you, of all folks, know the inherent error in tracking a singular case, and presuming the twists and turns in that case are the same for others.

That's why credible studies typically use a base of respondents that is able to distance anecdotal outcomes; often in the thousands, tens of thousands, or even hundreds of thousands of participants..

My best success thus far, when I was pushing my PSA downward, was when I was consuming whole flowers, both CBD and THC, and butter, decarboxylated and not, consuming a combined amount of CBD and THC in excess of 850 mg total, and sometime perhaps closer to the fabled 1,000mg/1 gram. Under that regimen, whether significant or not, and research says it's not THAT significant, I pushed my PSA of 8 down to 6.9. It was after I reduced the intake of CBD & THC (in what ever form) that my latest 11.1 popped up, bringing with it lots of dissatisfaction.

My point in continuing to ask the questions of others who have had successes is to see what regimen THEY were on, whether that correlates to the dosages and frequency others found success with or not. That way I/we can assess averages where successes are concerned, re. dose, frequency, etc., as the good Gov has, for decades, made sure that none of this evidence is available, involving human subjects, in larger studies, with thousands, if not tens of thousands of participants.

That's my goal.

Again, I have zero reason to doubt that your regimen worked for you at one point, and maybe still does. but I also know that individual anecdotes are not how we define valuable insights to research that might've been done in a more timely manner, and which would've maybe left us better informed re. what we're dealing with.

------------------------------------------------

Dead & Company, with John Mayer.

'Bertha'

Bertha John Mayer D&C 2018 Garcia Vibe - YouTube

All of the above is correct.
Sorry that I only have one subject to play with. :)

The only other information is the dosage used by Mr. Simpson and his patients that got full remission.
I did more than a year of very high dosage. Out of fear, and the American stance of more must be better.
It is not. Not for opiods, Tylenol, even Aspirin. Higher than the effective dosage is not "more effective" and will eventually be lethal
More than enough of the oil won't kill you, the LD-50 is way too high. But I did show in my single instance that higher dosage was less effective for me.
Make of it what you will. I will follow your progress as I may learn something new.
I only offered my information because of the life or death nature of this.

Carry on with aloha,
Weeze

G

All of the above is correct.
Sorry that I only have one subject to play with. :)

The only other information is the dosage used by Mr. Simpson and his patients that got full remission.
I did more than a year of very high dosage. Out of fear, and the American stance of more must be better.
It is not. Not for opiods, Tylenol, even Aspirin. Higher than the effective dosage is not "more effective" and will eventually be lethal
More than enough of the oil won't kill you, the LD-50 is way too high. But I did show in my single instance that higher dosage was less effective for me.
Make of it what you will. I will follow your progress as I may learn something new.
I only offered my information because of the life or death nature of this.

Carry on with aloha,
Weeze

Thanks Weez.

I know the numbers of studies are -very- limited, which is why I ask those who have experience, even if they're just passing through the thread, as the poster the other day seems to have been, what the dosage, frequency, etc., were that provided successful outcomes.

With Tylenol, opiates, etc., we know what the effective minimum lethal dose is, but even for those well-established and studied drugs, there's sometimes significant variance in how much of which of those drugs works for whom..

Trying to piece together something more than 1 or 2 persons' data, even if informally, is a part of my goal.

Yes, it's serious. Yes, my own metabolic shift, caused by (what ever), shows the sensitive nature of the 'engine' that is our bodies, running on a reasonably even keel, and the extracts can certainly effect that, even if not lethally.

I accept your progress in your regimen, and have done lesser doses, and higher, though not hitting the 1,000mg mark, and not strictly a THC or THC-A extract program, instead using at least as much CBD.

I'm still waiting on temps that will permit a more comfortable extraction outside for a THC-A extraction, and for more THC extract, as I'm getting down to maybe 25 doses (+/-) of the THC extract from before, but this particular winter seems intent on not letting go, disregarding a number of years previous, where we had freak warm and even HOT weather in April. Not this year, apparently.

sdd420

Veteran
I love Neil Young saw him live a couple times. I got my first Pfizer shot yesterday with no side effects we’ll see how the second shot does. They say the side effects show your body is doing what it is supposed to. You have people in your corner rooting for you.....

G

I love Neil Young saw him live a couple times. I got my first Pfizer shot yesterday with no side effects we’ll see how the second shot does. They say the side effects show your body is doing what it is supposed to. You have people in your corner rooting for you.....

Thanks, sdd.

My wife had her second of the Pfizer vax a few weeks ago; maybe even over a month. The first one didn't do much to her, but her second left her feeling pretty shitty.

Several friends in the Yukon Territory (Canada) had the series of Moderna shots, as did I, and all of them were screwed up by the second shot. The one, whom I spoke with yesterday via telephone, stated that since my onset of side-effects was relatively soon after the shot (several hours or a bit more) and the intensity of the effects was fairly stout in my case, she predicted my duration for suffering the negatives would be short-lived.

I think she was right. I've gotten the whole-house in-line domestic H2O filters changed out, and 2 of 9 batches of soilless mix done, with a 3rd to happen tonight, if I have energy, and hopefully the remaining 6 batches tomorrow, as I got the micro-nutes all weighed out this evening..

I still get chills on occasion, presumably from the left-overs from the vax, but nothing some long-johns can't take care of. WAY different than last night, when I was shaking like a leaf and every muscle was knotted up in chills at some points.

A part of the changes in this whole affair, with my metabolism taking off on its own path, and other occurrences flying auto-pilot, is that what ever my resilience was before, seems to be different now, so there's no real dependable expectations for reactions to this, that, or the other. That was highlighted this morning, when, without doing my morning dose of CBD, and having eaten my night dose of THC yesterday much earlier than would've been typical, I decided to wake and bake with my PAX3. I used a 'hodge-podge' resulting from various testing of the last harvest, which consisted of 4-6 different plants I'd done this last go-round. Sure enough, and despite not having had an uncomfortable 'racy' experience from extracts or weed in a good while.. I had a rather (mildly) unpleasant high.
So at this point, each day potentially provides a unique reaction to what was once taken for granted as predictable.

Yes, Neil Young is a fine individual and musician/writer. I recall many nights listening to that specific Lp in a darkened basement bedroom, eating acid, and the calming effect of many of his pieces on there. Good stuff.

Thanks again, sdd.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Neil Young, Live, Farm Aid, 1995

'Comes a Time'

Neil Young - Comes A Time (Live at Farm Aid 1995) - YouTube

buzzmobile

Veteran
These are time flies for you. Take one a day starting tomorrow.
time flies.jpg

I tried to lay down one night in a place far away when I was very weary. I was unable to go another step so I lay down hopeless and tried to stop breathing. That did not work. Timing was all wrong. I got up and here I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts