What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone 'cured' prostate cancer with....

Status
Not open for further replies.

buzzmobile

Veteran
1.) How did you choose who to see to discuss your options and diagnosis?
I started with my Primary Care Physician. We talked about the RSO and he did not discourage its use. He then recommended a second opinion with Moffitt Cancer Center.

2.) How did you decide on the specific approach to treatment?
I ruled out surgery based on the surgeon who performed the biopsy. He was a DaVinci robot driver and he was coming across as a marketer of the above. I chose radiation.

3.) Do you have any regrets?
I have no regrets.

4.) Any complications arise from your treatment, and if so, were thy resolved?
Incomplete bladder emptying was the only complication from the radiation. Kegel exercises helped.

5.) Level of disability and time period of duration, post treatment?
I had 9 weeks of treatments. Fatigue set in about the 4th week of treatment. I slept a lot. It was probably close to 3 months before I began to feel awake.

6.) Fears and anxieties during the 'sorting phase'? Inhibitions?
The fears and anxieties were extreme during the 'sorting phase'. Everything I learned about one process was countered by information from another source. I wore myself out thinking of the "what ifs" I had to consider.

Inhibitions ranged from "Is this my ticket out of here?" to "I don't want to do this."

Teddy boiled it down with his statement,
I swallowed, looked at the Surgeon whom I did not like one iota ... and I decided to trust him.

The fears, anxieties and inhibitions were my companions all along the way.
Trust yourself to make a decision and decide to trust the decision you make.
:good:

Phaeton

Speed of Dark
Veteran
Sounds interesting, I have not really done much more than day to day for the past few years.

1.) How did you choose who to see to discuss your options and diagnosis?
I changed doctors until I found one with a similar philosophy of life. Ease of communication is way high on the list.

2.) How did you decide on the specific approach to treatment?
It was a religious decision. Other than a single stent installed during a weak moment I have reused any and all invasive treatment. I am four years past the 99% dead ending and living in uncharted territory.

3.) Do you have any regrets?
Bwaaahahaha. Those gosh darned weak moments. Yes, sometimes I feel as if taking another small treatment or two would help immensely without hurting my karma. But when all is considered, my choices are the choices I need to make.

4.) Any complications arise from your treatment, and if so, were thy resolved?
Is not dying a complication? One tumor was guaranteed death in ten years or less. Four second opinions as this was a very hard diagnosis to accept. By year thirteen I felt I was a fraud.
But currently running seven (7) tumors on the liver, one on the upper colon and one in the right lung.
On one of the near death experiences I realized there was never going to be a good time to die. Actually, if there is no good time then by definition there is no bad time to die either.
That attitude lessens the panic when the heart gets all out of whack.

5.) Level of disability and time period of duration, post treatment?
No post treatment. Life expectancy, three to six weeks, repeated every three weeks. One of these days it will be a correct guess. Down 124 pounds, post treatment is not included on my list.

6.) Fears and anxieties during the 'sorting phase'? Inhibitions?
Not near as many changes as expected. Some eccentricities became more ingrained and some became silly and were dropped. Gossip interest dropped to zero. Shiny stuff still catches my eye.
Anger is another large change, not good or bad that caused it to go away. It cots too much energy for the return so just is not worth it.

The wisdom and enlightenment I expected to be endowed with just by existing never did show up. I may not obsess as much but still the same mistake are made as when young. I am resigned to some things never changing, even though I can now see how change would be good. I just cannot.

G

Thanks folks.

Did another blood draw yesterday, and had one Doc push my consultation with hi back by a week.

Nausea still intermittent, but not typically overwhelming. We live together mostly.

Radiological oncologist called again wanting to know where I'm at with my decisions. It has seemed to me that either his and my cultural interactions are that much different, in re. to norms, or I have now seen one of the 'hardest sell' efforts re. a medical procedure.

He wanted to know who the other surgeons are I'm waiting to talk to, reminded me that my cancer is a serious cancer, etc., etc. Not the first time he has called with this mind-set.

Sounded to me like maybe COVID-19 has, among other unintended consequences, left 'us' in a position to bargain over prices for medical procedures. I'll try to keep that in mind...

Anyway, the good news came by way of yet another telephone call that interrupted my excessive slumber; it was my primary care Doc's assistant calling from the clinic re. the results of my blood draw yesterday, and telling me that what ever I'm doing (frankly, eating dried, decarbed CBD flowers, dried, decarbed THC flowers, and 2-4 oz. <or more> of broccoli sprouts per day, has resulted in..........

My PSA is down by almost an 1/8, and my A1C is reduced by about 30%!!!!! A RADICAL drop to the good in the A1C category, and a notable drop in the PSA category, and the first reductions to these numbers in what is likely about a year and a half or more.

I failed (in my sleepiness) to ask about levels for cholesterol, as that had been way high, too, and the diet and approach I've been employing OUGHT to radically lower the cholesterol levels, as well.

So, it's purely anecdotal at this time, but it -appears- that the CBD flowers, THC flowers, and broccoli sprouts are all having the desired effects.... almost beyond what I had anticipated.

Now, if there's still -real- magic left in the Cosmos, I can wake up in another month, have no cancer, normal glucose levels, and a positive outlook on life... OK, maybe not quite yet, but...

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Great news regarding blood results and I hope it keeps improving.

Appart from what you have listed, have you changed diet or lifestyle in other ways?

G

Great news regarding blood results and I hope it keeps improving.

Appart from what you have listed, have you changed diet or lifestyle in other ways?

Chewing and swallowing the CBD and THC flowers 1 x per day, maybe 2 x's for the CBD (that got old fast, but it beats internally bleeding to death while unfriendly cells take over the good cells' turf, I suspect), 12-15 hours of sleep per day, 2-4 oz. (+/-) broccoli sprouts, etc.

Serious reduction in meat proteins.

I have no solid basis to speculate what might've occurred if I had been doing these things BUT being more active, instead of sleeping X amount of time?

Once again, in theory and proven practice, the immune system requires sleep to regenerate itself. So do cells/tissue. Not everything that harms or benefits cancer cells harms or benefits normal cells.

Knowing how long I've had a sleep disorder, and being somewhat conscious of the notably increased inherent stress of my former means of sustenance <cultivation, etc., etc.>, the unanswerable question (at least for now) is;

"Has the increased sleep harmed or helped cancer cell growth?"

"Are both the broccoli sprouts AND the various forms of cannabis/hemp flowers pushing back on the cancer, or is it one or the other?" (reading seems to suggest that it's both, but that each person's reaction can be different, so the only way to know what is and isn't helping or in play, would be longer term studies, with substantially greater numbers of persons involved, preferably broken down into types of cancers, location of cancer, groups getting only conventional tx, those getting broccoli sprouts, those getting CBD, those getting CBD AND THC, those getting broccoli sprouts and THC, broccoli sprouts and CBD, and those receiving all 3.

Quite seriously, in such a study, I suspect we'd want to throw in a couple wild cards re. variables, as well.

I know this will sound/read/appear/seem naïve or dense to some, as we've had access to SOME evidence of cancer tx with cannabis since the Nixon Administration, but there's a significant difference between logical or intellectual 'knowledge' and experiential, 'first-person knowledge' which is far more readily accepted as proven or disproven, simply based on the more up close and personal nature of the message.

But imagine if we found that X % of persons suffering from cancers or even type II diabetes, tec., etc., could experience massive improvements to their diagnoses or quality of life issues, simply by sprouting and eating broccoli seeds every day, or ingesting any number of forms of cannabinoids.

Imagine that moment, when or if we might discover that these maladies that have somewhat mysteriously kicked our collective medical asses for so long, could be treated with healthy diet and vegetation..... And no series of $2,500 bills for repetitive scans and imaging.

dramamine

Made me smile to hear the improved results on your latest blood draw. I can relate to the long-term sleep deprivation. Your body must be full of gratitude to be given some much-needed rest/recharge. Good strategy so far, it seems.

G

Made me smile to hear the improved results on your latest blood draw. I can relate to the long-term sleep deprivation. Your body must be full of gratitude to be given some much-needed rest/recharge. Good strategy so far, it seems.

Thanks.

I've had limited faith in people and processes for a LONG time now, so seeing something in the way of hard/real data, saying that there appears to indeed be some benefit to the methods applied, is absolutely a positive thing.

I know it's not a reliable cause-and-effect pattern, or sufficient grounds to jump up and down, or order a birthday cake with a chick in a bikini inside it, to have her jump out as they read my charts and lab notes, but hey... I'll take it.. :D

Might be centuries to come, to find out how much of what we contend with can be solved by our bodies' own defense mechanisms and things around us..... Or not.

But for now, it's better news than has tended to float across the screen lately. Good enough for now.

So I'm having 11 oz. of Elysian Dragonstooth Stout, an 8.1% ABV milk stout out of the Seattle area, if I recall correctly (maybe not), and it's the first sip of a beer I've had in close to 2 months.

Courage and a positive outlook come back every now and again for a brief visit, but that's all it usually is. :)

Weezard

Hawaiian Inebriatti
Veteran
Well here's a little data.
Been running a graph to track my PSA levels.

Used the test to determine the most effective dosage of THC. When I found it, it slowed the rise to the point that I can now worry about dying of old age.

I can not not experiment, it's compulsive. :)

Since the surgery and biological recurrence, I have made no other changes to my diet or routine. So, no broccoli sprouts. Only want one variable at a time, yah?

(Pizza, beer, candy, donuts, all are welcome.
And I seldom get any exercise.)

Then, recently, unable to grow any kine weed with a reasonable amount of CBD, I added some from a commercial tincture.

That seems to be key to actual remission!

Insurance will only pay for a test every 6 months, so I will know just how significant the addition of CBD is in April 2021.

Then I will start testing different THC:CBD ratios.
Like I said, it's a compulsion.
Aloha,
Weeze

BudToaster

Veteran
have you looked into the Wim Hof method to clear out the intracellular debris???

many videos and interviews on YouTube.

could be treated with healthy diet and vegetation

and, from my own experience i would add: "and aerobic exercise."

G

have you looked into the Wim Hof method to clear out the intracellular debris???

many videos and interviews on YouTube.

and, from my own experience i would add: "and aerobic exercise."

No, no knowledge of the method you referenced, BT (Win Hof).

Thanks.

Another direction to seek out in reading, for which I dedicate less and less time, though certainly can still read information as needed.

BudToaster

Veteran
Regarding Wim Hof –

Interview with Jordan Peterson and Wim Hof:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8ALm2M09qA

Vice episode on YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaMjhwFE1Zw&t=14s

there were also a couple of interviews with Joe Rogan.

the basic "method" is hyperventilation (30 breaths - inhale then exhale) followed by a stressor: either holding the final exhale of breath for 90 seconds or jumping into ice water. or a cold shower. the idea is to force the body to go alkaline which flushes cellular debris. many university lab tests prove what he says is valid.

mind over matter.

G

Well here's a little data.
Been running a graph to track my PSA levels.

Used the test to determine the most effective dosage of THC. When I found it, it slowed the rise to the point that I can now worry about dying of old age.

I can not not experiment, it's compulsive. :)

Since the surgery and biological recurrence, I have made no other changes to my diet or routine. So, no broccoli sprouts. Only want one variable at a time, yah?

(Pizza, beer, candy, donuts, all are welcome.
And I seldom get any exercise.)

Then, recently, unable to grow any kine weed with a reasonable amount of CBD, I added some from a commercial tincture.

That seems to be key to actual remission!

Insurance will only pay for a test every 6 months, so I will know just how significant the addition of CBD is in April 2021.

Then I will start testing different THC:CBD ratios.
Like I said, it's a compulsion.
Aloha,
Weeze

Yep, I think there's a lot of evidence suggesting that some/many make benefit from ingesting cannabinoids, to include a combination of CBD and THC.

The problem in assessing what works best? For whom? When? etc., is true randomization in sampling.

Going full-bore into broccoli sprouts AND cannabinoids simultaneously is less scientific in design, and more based in "Let's solve this shit yesterday!!"

I suspect studies will come in time to separate variables and clarify 'what does what for whom', but for now I wanted to maximize the benefits of as many 'tried and true' methods as I could, acknowledging that synergy can exist where previously unknown results of components being placed together occurs.

Is it possible that there's an unknown result or more than one, of combining cannabinoids and sulforaphane? Yep, certainly seems like a valid possibility.

It's kind of like when I asked my local urologist about greater efficacy or outcomes between different (conventional) treatment modalities? He replied that to resolve such questions, we'd need to have persons who were willing to be randomized in their assignment to treatment modality, and the tendency is for persons to adopt one method or another as their preferred method, and rarely let someone else toss a dart at the proverbial dart board for them.

So any randomization in a study of preferred or most beneficial methods, and for whom, often becomes less likely, as a result of 'our' wanting our needs addressed NOW, in the way WE want them addressed.

I have to reassert, however, that waking up from sleep-excess in the middle of the afternoon, eating 11 pills/supplements/Rx tab/etc., on an empty stomach, all at once, with no serious appetite upon waking, then looking at several-day-old broccoli sprouts in limited moisture in sprouting jars, chewing dried CBD flowers, and some form of relatively safe (preferably vegetarian-oriented) 'breakfast' food stuff, certainly brings out the old nausea at greater presence for the first 1-1/2 to 2 hours of each day... Keeps me at my cheeriest, chipper, amiable, most sociable self. :D

Anyway, another day, another appointment tomorrow morning, to further discern which guy or woman with a knife is going to serve the eviction notice on the unwelcome cell tissue I now have, in what state/hospital/clinic, and what will the next adventure be that Murphy cooks up for us?

'Cause you KNOW there'll be one, right? :D

G

Regarding Wim Hof –

Interview with Jordan Peterson and Wim Hof:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8ALm2M09qA

Vice episode on YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaMjhwFE1Zw&t=14s

there were also a couple of interviews with Joe Rogan.

the basic "method" is hyperventilation (30 breaths - inhale then exhale) followed by a stressor: either holding the final exhale of breath for 90 seconds or jumping into ice water. or a cold shower. the idea is to force the body to go alkaline which flushes cellular debris. many university lab tests prove what he says is valid.

Thanks.

I'll give it a peek.

To some degree it makes sense. Most things I'm familiar with have limited environmental requirements to thrive. When we disrupt those, we chance changing the acceptability of that environment for what ever thing it is being effected.

Reminds me, by the way, I had made the mistake of assuming that Cyber Knife was the same as the DaVinci Machine and computer surgery. I'm told they are not at all the same. I -believe_ what my understanding is at this time is that Cyber Knife involves a targeted and locked (but adjustable) radiation beam, that (according to a friend I have who has endured surgeries and related maladies than any 10 persons I know) is alleged to be "at the top of the radiation treatment or therapy game." <end quote>.

So, I need to further my understanding of that method, and tomorrow morning I have yet another appointment with an urology surgeon, who I need to ask what his level of confidence is in assessing what he thinks he can achieve for me, re. quality of life outcomes.

Always a bit anxious going into a meeting with persons I don't know well enough, to ask them to humbly and critically assess their own skill and interest set, summarizing the age old move line, "So .... Boy.... How good are ya'??!" all the while hoping the mere question doesn't cause any serious passive-aggressive reactions.

In specific moments of vulnerability, it is often a bad idea to even implicitly insult a cop, a surgeon, or a cook. Trying to keep that in mind, early tomorrow, but I know that with an -early- morning meeting in my bedroom, over the computer, my self-regulating verbiage may not be at full strength capacity, so I guess we'll see how this one goes, eh? :good:

G

Lots of thoughts tonight, and an 8:00 A.M. mtg. coming up with a surgeon in the AM, to waltz through a cautious inquiry re. his self-assessment of his skill-set.

Thoughts about what parts of life are too far under the bridge to ever be re-done, what dreams need more gas, and which ones should be sent to the round file.

Thoughts about this being a time, even if everything goes as well as might be hoped for, to sort out or 'cleanse' that list of things we hoped to do, things we won't do, things we might want to do that we never really gave much thought, but now that Father Time is ringing the dinner bell, maybe need some consideration?

Thought about my two older children, and a recent turn on their part toward trying to justify unacceptable actions, perceptions, etc., and came to the conclusion that they are now heading well into the realm of what I have traditionally referred to as 'victims for profit', playing the one-down game as a sort of martyrdom, in order to justify past, present, or future actions, and to project the light that shines on the unacceptable nature.

I've known some folks like that, my ex-wife being one of them, and know first-hand the risks of associating with folks who bring that way of being into play. So that may have finally clinched or finished the whole internal dialogue about 'what ifs' or worrying over repairing what is now injured. But that mentality is one of the potentially most self-destructive paths to joust with.

Danger Will Robinson.

It was in this nostalgia, sadness, thoughtfulness, letting go a bit, reminiscing, and more, thinking about the very real uncertainty about which cannabinoids or synergy between them, causes the benefits to cancer patients that they do, etc. and this tune came up on my screen.

A tune about a grandpa telling his grandson about his life, in black & white photos.

The minimal words this guy uses to describe or define such rich moments for average everyday people and life's experiences. Man!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qnTZXLh8uY

Yep, "You should've seen it in color."

Weezard

Hawaiian Inebriatti
Veteran
Was talking to a vegan friend. Y'all can guess about what, yah? :D Any route, He was statting me about life expectancy.
Claims to have solid proof that eating bacon will shorten ones life by a specific number of years.
Hmmm. If this is true. I get to live longer in a world without bacon!?
Long but miserable is not my end goal.
Trade it for short, but sweet, any day. :)

Does not mean I'm rejecting the statement, just it's implications, yah?

Some of the pseudoscience may have merit.
God knows I laughed heartily when told that cannabis concentrate can put "incurable cancer into remission.
I had plenty cannabis, time on my hands, a marker to chart progress, and there was minimum risk to my health.

Came into it as a total skeptic.
Happily, seems I was wrong about that.

That said, there are so many ways to skin cats that I have not stopped searching. May be something even better. May be something that enhances the cannabinoids, ah dunno.

Basically, that's why I'm lurking here. If I keep my mind open, I learn. What I learn, I share.

If you hit remission right away, I might be ordering broccoli seeds, then posting the results.
Of course, I'd mash, extract, and encapsulate the sprouts. (Broccoli makes me gag).

On this site, folks from all across the globe will gather to help you.

Renews my faith in people. :angelshug:

I know enough science to understand the risks of some suggested treatments and the silliness of some others.

Still, try to keep an open mind about all of it.

Why? Well, I was wrong about cannabis, yah?

Aloha,
Weeze

G

why are you not grinding the flowers and putting them into capsules?

It hadn't really occurred to me, other than knowing that in a pinch, I can certainly chew flowers if needed.

Aside from that, to grind over a gram of CBD or THC flowers, and load the ground vegetative matter into capsules, would use, probably, upwards of 5-8 of my veggie gelatin capsules at a time, so I didn't even consider it.

The health food store I go to for a limited number of items was also limited on their larger bags of the capsules I purchased.

Same for their various forms of lecithin. As a matter of attempting to stay more traditional, I had hoped to obtain some soy lecithin (liquid form). Nope, they were all out.

COVID-19 seems to have impacted the supply of all -sorts- of things that we might not initially consider.

In the end, I occasionally lick a bit of the sunflower lecithin 'glue' from a finger when eating my flowers.

And, if nothing else, I had a thought about orally-sourced enzymes and their roles in breaking down and making food stuffs (or what ever) more bio-available....

So I chew this strange-tasting stuff into a moderate density paste, swallow it all down with what ever beverage is in my hand at the moment, call it good, and figure that in the end, I'll probably be the ONLY guy I personally know, who can claim to have eaten well over 1-1/2 lbs. of various decarbed whole flowers while we watched the world and Nation re-shape itself over COVID-19.

I mean, the odds say that there's likely someone else similar to me, in similar straights out there some place, chewing dried crunchy, crusty flowers, but I haven't bumped into them yet.... yet.

Thanks for the question, trich.

Last edited:
G

Was talking to a vegan friend. Y'all can guess about what, yah? :D Any route, He was statting me about life expectancy.
Claims to have solid proof that eating bacon will shorten ones life by a specific number of years.
Hmmm. If this is true. I get to live longer in a world without bacon!?
Long but miserable is not my end goal.
Trade it for short, but sweet, any day. :)

Does not mean I'm rejecting the statement, just it's implications, yah?

Some of the pseudoscience may have merit.
God knows I laughed heartily when told that cannabis concentrate can put "incurable cancer into remission.
I had plenty cannabis, time on my hands, a marker to chart progress, and there was minimum risk to my health.

Came into it as a total skeptic.
Happily, seems I was wrong about that.

That said, there are so many ways to skin cats that I have not stopped searching. May be something even better. May be something that enhances the cannabinoids, ah dunno.

Basically, that's why I'm lurking here. If I keep my mind open, I learn. What I learn, I share.

If you hit remission right away, I might be ordering broccoli seeds, then posting the results.
Of course, I'd mash, extract, and encapsulate the sprouts. (Broccoli makes me gag).

On this site, folks from all across the globe will gather to help you.

Renews my faith in people. :angelshug:

I know enough science to understand the risks of some suggested treatments and the silliness of some others.

Still, try to keep an open mind about all of it.

Why? Well, I was wrong about cannabis, yah?

Aloha,
Weeze

Yep, simplicity and materials on-hand, often tend to help many of us to disregard efficacy.

But this whole thing is still new enough, in terms of established, concluded respected science, that even just knowing something as basic as "What is in this that does X, and why?", the truth is that we don't know... From talking or communicating with some fairly well-known names in the medical cannabis field.

So, we/I keep doing what ever the research seems to indicate is effective or helpful, having looked into a further to make sure we're not simply super gullible.

------------------------------------------

Met with my Anchorage urology surgeon, and between last year and this year, as I noted the last couple times I met with him via something like ZOOM, his whole affect is different. Some of the answers border on quietly surly.

He changed his numbers for the worse a bit, when we were talking concretely about my desires and his thoughts about possibility.

He states he can offer me 46% odds of being cancer-free in 3 years, and 29% odds of being cancer-free in 5 years.

Not exactly "Are you -sure- you don't want to live for forever??"

I again asked, though more specifically, re. urinary incontinence as a result of radical prostatectomy via a DaVinci Machine/process. He replied that those who undergo this treatment typically have continence in their urine and fecal effluent, or, in other words, no significant expression of enuresis or encopresis,

HOWEVER(!!!!!!!!!!!)

He went on to state that in his observation, the majority of his clients never regain the ability to have a spontaneous erection. (!!!!!!)

Why my angst? Why the increased number of exclamation points in my post?

Well.... Aside from the number of persons here who state they didn't forfeit natural sexual expression after various forms of treatment, whether radiation or surgery of varieties X, Y, or Z, but the LITERATURE specifically states that incontinence, with a skilled surgeon and proper containment and condition of the cancer, and accepted methodology, not only is a more rare issue or outcome these days, but also mentions the increasing success rates for sexual function and spontaneous erection.

So, while my reading and research indicates to me that the issue of impotence and incontinence exist on 2 very different levels of possibility after these procedures, the literature still states that impotence is not necessarily an inherent outcome from these procedures, and incontinence, long-term, is now a minor occurrence.

So, are his skills that much more in question than others' or previously? Is he simply refusing to offer the proverbial moon, so that if there is a problem, then there's less disappointment?

'Cause when I asked him, half-jokingly, to paint an overly optimistic mind's eye image of my outcomes, he clung to "only providing the truth."

So are many of these others who have greater reports of success just bullshitting?

Unknowns DO NOT help to settle me, and the conflicting answers or intel simply often muddies the water, and makes me less settled.

And that internal emotional reaction to all of this was already wreaking havoc, BIG TIME.

I was in the kitchen at 5:15 A.M. this morning, looking at the clock, knowing my alarm was going to go off at 6:50 A.M.

I think I finally fell asleep about a half-hour before my alarm was to go off. After that, I wandered the house after the phone and computer meeting, VERY bummed out.

So I have made preliminary contact with another couple cancer treatment places in Washington State, that do prostate cancer treatment, and this week-end, I'll get my release of information waivers written, and scanned, then emailed to the respective recipients.

The current lack of positive intel from the Anchorage surgeon, means that until I can find more reassuring news, I'm most likely going to be doing surgery out of State, in the Seattle area, on my own, from departure from home, right up to recovery and return.

Fortunately some of the hospitals and clinics I'm reviewing down there have lodging built into the clinic/facility, and though I'm not confident yet, I was reassured that at the one, anyway, rooms are reportedly properly disinfected between guests/patients staying in those facilities.

In the end, it appears I won't be doing surgery or treatment in Alaska.

Last, I found a reference to yet ANOTHER treatment modality that looks quite promising, but which the article stated has not been around long enough to have solid numbers on efficacy.

That system or process is referred to as 'HIFU', which, if I recall correctly, is an acronym for 'High Intensity Focused Ultrasound' or something like that. Apparently destroys tumors with focused intense sound waves (???? if I read what I read in my earlier state of delirium correctly). Again, reportedly too new to have a lot of really solid data about.

**Re. different methods, the only extraction technique that really differed much at all in re. to sequence and times, was the article or 2 that expressed some success in decarbing flowers partially, then decarbing the resulting extract partially. And I -think- they had decreased the times to just about half for each phase.

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
I'm curious as to how your friend came to the bacon conclusion weezard.if you could give some info on that I'd appreciate it.

People too often say they would rather enjoy their last days than live longer but what a lot of people don't understand is the pain of a shorter life is.its not like people just fall asleep and die.there is allot of pain involved.i love bacon but I gaurantee if you don't die from a heart attack it's gonna suck and be painful

Status
Not open for further replies.