What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone 'cured' prostate cancer with....

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Silently hoping that you get some relief.

Thank you buzz. That was very nice. I miss Johnny.

I have a collection of cassettes here of a lengthy show a former acquaintance and political activist did on local Public Radio back around the time Johnny passed. Dave's play list, written in his hand-writing and tucked into each tape; it was a gift to me post mortem. (Dave surrendered to his plight with his cancer, toward the end he refused what would've amounted to fairly radical treatment by way of castration, literal not chemical, watched his organs begin to fail, sat in his cabin soaking in Epsom salts to relieve the swelling, and smoked ganja to get to the finish line. That was probably over a decade ago here in my little berg).

During one of our legalization efforts, around 2000, so probably Proposition 5, Dave sent the track below to me.

Another friend who was a mechanic up here, now in Tucson, whom I stayed with and who helped me when I was down there a couple years ago, picking up my wife's new-to-her vehicle, once worked as a part-time roadie, & had the same track as their loading and unloading music.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Toyes

'I Smoke 2 Joints'

The Toyes - Smoke Two Joints - YouTube

G

Still no results from my limited minor blood draw labs on Monday The Surgeon should have had results in his possession over a day ago), so I sent a message via the portal; I'm not comfortable taking my own 11.5 month old Amox/K-Clav Rx for this; I want a new script, with written orders on the record as to why I'm taking them. (*I'm not helping ANYONE to cover their ass in this to my detriment; no fucking reason to).

I mentioned that the blood draw was a basic, simple count, and despite his knowing my kidneys were fucked up yesterday, there was nothing in the labs to inquire about such circumstances; considering they were acting out at that moment, I would have thought it was an opportune moment to get a picture via labs as to what was going on in there, no?

re. lab results, my local PC Doc's nurse told the lab, in re. to my accessing the results, I should follow up with the surgeon in Seattle. Seeing as how he hasn't posted or conveyed my results, there's some humor in that whole shitteree. I chuckled when the nurse stated she was going to try and contact the surgeon; "Good luck with that..."

Will he add 2+2 and see I'm opening the proverbial drapes, and not willing to go less visible where records etc. are concerned, including antibiotic needs? Maybe. Do I care. Nope.

My wife accessed my portal this evening, and downloaded all records there that could be. I'll be continuing tomorrow to print the messages in the portal between his staff, himself, and me, that couldn't be downloaded, and put together a file of those as well; some intriguing stuff therein. I'm sure that if this becomes heated, my kidneys suffered any long-term damage as a result, etc., all of this, plus witnesses, might make for some very interesting theater.

Where are the Bolsheviks when you really fucking need them??

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joe Cocker

'High Time We Went'

Joe Cocker - High Time We Went (LIVE) HD - YouTube

Weezard

Hawaiian Inebriatti
Veteran
"Where are the Bolsheviks when you really fucking need them??"

"Wait!" -- Wednesday Addams

G

Still no contact from the surgeon's office, no sharing of labs he's had results from since Monday evening, no labs for the kidney issues that day at all; he never wrote them, despite knowing they were messed up..

Phoned the local primary care Doc's office again to see if there were any cancellations to get me in before May 12, and let them know one of the the last suggestions from the surgeon was to follow up the end of the Cipro, which runs out tomorrow morning, with the antibiotics written by the PC Doc 11.5 months earlier; figured they'd get the same message in that which I do. Told them I have no interest in covering his tracks or reinforcing his inflated pristine record for him, but I DO have an interest in whipping what ever infection this is.

Waiting on a call back from the local Doc's nursing staff.

More and more this surgeon reminds me of the old adage, "Those who can't do, teach." I think back on the one surgeon who was a finalist, who couldn't see me for 2-1/2 months or so, versus this fellow, who could get me in less than 2 weeks from decision time. I should've interpreted that the same why I do boiler repairmen and mechanics, etc. If you're in demand, with a lengthy waiting list, there's often a reason, and if you can get people in relatively quickly, there's likely a reason for that, too.

Had more low-grade fever and night sweats last night, sufficient to get the sheets a good state of dampness. All of that WITH extra strength acetaminophen AND extra strength Ibuprofen.; gotta' wonder what this ride would be like without either of them. And I typically don't use either of those anti-inflammatories, for reasons stated pages and pages ago. But here I am.

I'm about cooked here...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tedeschi-Trucks Band, Live on E-Town

'Midnight in Harlem'

Tedeschi Trucks Band - "Midnight in Harlem" (Live on eTown) - YouTube

Last edited:

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
it occurs to me the anger is not conducive to your recovery.
you accepted the risk and rolled the dice...sure, medical malpractice/mistakes are unacceptable, particularly when those impact you.
i don't think you're wrong about that, and if it becomes apparent their mistakes caused kidney damage...or any other malaise, you should be entitled to give them grief and receive compensation. good luck with that and my blessings.

sincerely wish you recover.

this thread has wandered far from the title and has little chance of showing efficacy of cannabis' effect in treatment for cancer. with that in mind i'll take my leave.

Peace

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gWqrP30YXQ
Humble Pie - I Don't Need No Doctor

G

it occurs to me the anger is not conducive to your recovery.
you accepted the risk and rolled the dice...sure, medical malpractice/mistakes are unacceptable, particularly when those impact you.
i don't think you're wrong about that, and if it becomes apparent their mistakes caused kidney damage...or any other malaise, you should be entitled to give them grief and receive compensation. good luck with that and my blessings.

sincerely wish you recover.

this thread has wandered far from the title and has little chance of showing efficacy of cannabis' effect in treatment for cancer. with that in mind i'll take my leave.

Peace

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gWqrP30YXQ
Humble Pie - I Don't Need No Doctor

Yes, this thread has become far more broad. I've been told to hold back on ALL supplements since the infection was finally acknowledged. ALL supplements, and am not able at this time to take the extracts.

So yeah, close the thread. I don't need to be here, or any place else for that matter.

Thanks for your input, trich.

I'll be keeping records of phone calls/recorded and dated, as well as copied records and communications from the charts.

Take care.

...CR500AF...

Hey moose eater Anger is part of the recovery i know,:) do not worry about anything here, just concentrate on your recovery my friend...:biggrin:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- moose has asked me to close this thread - so I will of course - I'm sure that we all hope for a post operational recovery asap - and you can get back to a somewhat normal life moose - and when you do - pop by and let us know how its going -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts